of December 18, 2014 No. 211
About approval of Instructions for use heat energy
According to the subitem 22) article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2004 "About power industry" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Instructions for use by heat energy.
2. To provide to department of power industry of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the direction on official publication of this order within ten calendar days after its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan in mass media and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
B. School student
It is approved
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
of January 9, 2015
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 18, 2014 No. 211
1. These rules of use of heat energy (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 22) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About power industry" (further - the Law) and determine procedure for use of heat energy.
The relations arising between the power making, power transferring, power supplying organizations and consumers of heat energy, are determined by the Civil code of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Law and these rules.
2. In these rules the following concepts and determinations are used:
1) metering station - the system of devices and devices providing accounting of heat energy;
2) settlement thermal loading - amount of heat energy which is required for maintenance of the normalized parameters of microclimate of the building within hour at settlement temperature of outside air;
3) settlement period - period of time for which the consumed heat energy is considered and shown for payment to the consumer;
4) thermal network - set of the devices intended for transfer, distribution of heat;
5) thermal loading - the amount of heat energy accepted by the heatconsuming installation for unit of time;
6) the heat carrier - the substance (water, vapor) used in system of heat supply for transfer of heat energy;
7) heat carrier expense - the mass (amount) of the heat carrier which passed through the cross section of the pipeline for unit of time;
8) the heatconsuming installation - the technical device intended for acceptance and use of heat energy;
9) system of heat supply - the complex consisting from the heatmaking, heat-transmitting and heatconsuming installations;
10) heat energy - the energy transferred by the heat carrier in case of which consumption thermodynamic parameters of the heat carrier change (temperature, pressure);
11) calculation for heat energy - payment of the consumer for the consumed heat energy;
12) rate for heat energy - the monetary value of cost of unit of heat energy approved by the state body exercising control and regulation in spheres of natural monopoly on which levy payment for the consumed heat energy;
13) point of accounting of expense of heat energy - point of the scheme of heat supply in which by means of the device of commercial accounting or calculation method, in case of its absence, the expense of heat energy is determined;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.