It is registered by
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On April 9, 2015 No. 261
of April 2, 2015 No. 189
About the Technical regulation of safety of the low-voltage equipment
According to article 16 of the Constitutional law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan", article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About technical regulation" and article 21 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About regulatory legal acts" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve the Technical regulation of safety of the low-voltage equipment it (is applied).
2. To standardization agency, metrology, certification and trade inspection under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan together with the interested ministries and departments to take necessary measures for implementation of this Technical regulation.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of April 2, 2015, No. 189
1. The technical regulation of safety of the low-voltage equipment (further - the Technical regulation) is developed according to the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About technical regulation" and establishes obligatory for application and execution of the requirement to low-voltage oborudovaniye.
2. This Technical regulation is developed for the purpose of establishment in the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan single obligatory for application and execution of requirements to the low-voltage equipment, ensuring free movement of the low-voltage equipment released in the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan.
3. This Technical regulation establishes requirements to the low-voltage equipment for the purpose of protection of life and health of the person, property, and also the prevention of actions, the misleading consumers (users) concerning its appointment and safety.
4. In this Technical regulation the following basic concepts are applied:
- manufacturer - the legal entity or physical person performing as the individual entrepreneur, on its own behalf production and (or) realization of the low-voltage equipment and responsible for its compliance to safety requirements of the technical regulation;
- the importer - the resident of the Republic of Tajikistan who signed with the nonresident of the Republic of Tajikistan the agreement in foreign trade on transfer of the low-voltage equipment enables the realization of this equipment and bears responsibility for its compliance to safety requirements of the technical regulation;
- the rated voltage of the low-voltage equipment - the input and (or) voltage output (voltage range) of the low-voltage equipment specified by the manufacturer on this equipment and in operational documents;
- the address of the low-voltage equipment in the market - processes of transition of the low-voltage equipment from the manufacturer to the consumer (user) in the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan which there undergoes the low-voltage equipment after completion of its production;
- application to destination - use of the low-voltage equipment according to the appointment specified by the manufacturer on this equipment and (or) in operational documents;
- person authorized by the manufacturer - the legal entity or physical person registered in accordance with the established procedure according to requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan which is determined by the manufacturer based on the contract with it for implementation of actions from his name in case of confirmation of conformity and placement of products in the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also for assignment of responsibility for discrepancy of products to requirements of the technical regulation;
- the low-voltage equipment - the equipment intended for development, transformation, transfer, distribution and use of electrical energy, including, as for direct use, and built in machines, mechanisms, devices, devices and other products.
5. This Technical regulation extends to the low-voltage equipment released in the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan.
6. The electric equipment, held for use belongs to the low-voltage equipment to which action of this Technical regulation extends with rated voltage from 50 to 1000 V (inclusive) of alternating current and from 75 to 1500 V (inclusive) of direct current.
7. This Technical regulation does not extend on:
- the low-voltage equipment intended for work in the explosive environment;
- products of medical appointment;
- the low-voltage equipment of elevators and cargo elevators (except electrical machines);
- low-voltage equipment of defensive appointment;
- actuation devices for pasturable fences;
- the low-voltage equipment, held for use on air, water, land and underground transport;
- the low-voltage equipment intended for security systems of reactor installations of nuclear power plants.
8. The low-voltage equipment is released on breakthrough in case of its compliance to this Technical regulation if it underwent confirmation of conformity according to Chapter 8 of this Technical regulation and is followed by the documents confirming its safety.
9. The low-voltage equipment shall be developed and manufactured so that in case of its application to destination and fulfillment of requirements to installation, this equipment provided to operation (use), storage, transportation (transportation) and maintenance:
- necessary level of protection against direct or indirect impact of electric current;
- lack of unacceptable risk of emergence of the increased temperatures, arc categories or radiations which can lead to emergence of dangers;
- necessary level of protection against injuries the rotating and motionless parts of the low-voltage equipment;
- necessary level of protection against the dangers of not electric origin arising in case of use of the low-voltage equipment, including caused by physical, chemical or biological factors;
- necessary level of insulating protection;
- necessary level of mechanical and switching wear resistance;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.