of January 27, 2015 No. 48
About approval of Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to the organization and carrying out disinfection, disinsection and deratization"
According to Item 6 of article 144 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To committee on consumer protection of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Matishev A. B.) provide in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan Zhaksylykov T. M.
It is approved
Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
January 28, 2015
____________ T. Duysenova
Approved by the Order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 27, 2015 No. 48
1. These health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to the organization and carrying out disinfection, disinsection and deratization" (further - Health regulations) establish requirements to the organization and carrying out disinfection, disinsection and deratization.
2. In these Health regulations the following terms and determinations are used:
1) the current disinfection - disinfection which is carried out with the regularity established for each nosological form so far the patient is in the disease center;
2) midges - number of types of blood-sicking insects - mosquitoes, gadflies, the midges, mokrets, mosquitoes attacking per capita and feeding on its blood in the open nature and settlements;
3) field disinsection - extermination of blood-sicking insects and pincers outside the settlement for the purpose of general decrease in their number or creation of protective zones around places of stay of people;
4) field deratization - extermination of rodents for the purpose of decrease in their number and prevention of development of epizooty of diseases, dangerous to people;
5) disinfection - package of measures for destruction of causative agents of infectious and parasitic diseases;
6) the disinfection equipment - the devices and installations intended for carrying out disinfection, presterilizing cleaning, sterilization, disinsection and deratization;
7) disinfectants (further - dezsredstvo) - the chemical, biological means intended for carrying out disinfection, presterilizing cleaning, sterilization, disinsection, deratization and also repellents;
8) disinsection - complex of actions for extermination of insects and other arthropods;
9) deratization - complex of actions for destruction of rodents;
10) disinfection of high level - disinfection in case of which all pathogenic and opportunistic microorganisms are destroyed and quantity the dispute decreases;
11) insecticides (acaricides, insektoakaritsida) - means (medicines) used for extermination of insects and pincers;
12) imago - adult polovozrely insects;
13) chamber disinfection - disinfection and disinsection in disinfection cameras;
14) settlement disinsection - extermination of harmful insects, pincers and other arthropods within the settlement;
15) settlement deratization - extermination of rodents in premises (buildings), outdoor constructions, livestock, production, storage and other facilities, and also in the open territory within the settlement;
16) the application mode - set of the regulations characterizing use of disinfectant including concentration of active ingredient in the used preparative form, medicine consumption, processing time, frequency rate and the area of processings, use of excipients and methods;
17) final disinfection - disinfection which is carried out in the center after hospitalization, isolation, recovery or the death of the patient;
18) disinfection of the average level - disinfection in case of which there is destruction of bacteria (including tuberculosis mikobakteriya), viruses (including polioviruses), mushrooms, but does not happen destruction dispute;
19) the center - the place of stay of the patient with infectious or parasitic disease with the territory surrounding it in those limits in which the causative agent of infection is capable to be transferred from the patient to susceptible people;
20) focal disinfection - the disinfection which is carried out in the centers for the purpose of prevention and/or liquidation of infectious and parasitic diseases;
21) preparative form - form of release and/or use of disinfectants;
22) preventive disinfection - the complex of actions held with the preventive purpose in the absence of the revealed infection source (includes disinfection, disinsection and deratization);
23) repellents - the means which are frightening off insects and other arthropods;
24) rodenticides (ratitsid) - means (medicines) intended for extermination of rodents;
25) sterilization - elimination of all types of activators, including dispute, by impact on them physical, chemical, thermal or the mixed methods;
26) disinfection of low level - disinfection in case of which there is destruction of bacteria, some mushrooms, viruses, but not effective concerning such steady bacteria as tuberculosis mikobakteriya.
3. The full age persons which do not have contraindications for health reasons are allowed to work with dezsredstvo.
4. The specialists involved with dezsredstvo (dezinstruktor, the disinfector, deratizator), have each 5 years professional training on disinfection, disinsection, deratization and annually - instructing in questions of safe implementation of works, rendering the first pre-medical aid in case of poisoning with dezsredstvo.
5. Storage and transportation of dezsredstvo is carried out according to Item 3 of article 156 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system".
6. Dezsredstva are stored in container (packaging) of the supplier with indication of the name of means, its appointment, expiration date on the label. The tare label remains during the entire period of storage (use) of dezsredstvo.
7. Preparation of working solutions of the dezsredstvo poisoned baits, their packing are carried out in the special room equipped with supply and exhaust ventilation with compulsory use of special clothes (further - overalls) and individual remedies (gloves, respirators). In these rooms presence of strangers, storage of personal belongings, foodstuff, meal, smoking is not allowed.
8. The dezsredstvo allowed for use in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the State Parties of the Customs union are applied to carrying out disinfection, disinsection and deratization. Danger of dezsredstvo is established according to classification of danger of means of disinfection, disinsection, the deratization specified in appendix 1 to these Health regulations. Conditions of application of dezsredstvo are determined by degree of their danger:
1) use in the enclosed space of extremely dangerous means (1 class) is not allowed;
2) is not allowed to be used in the children's organizations, the organizations of health care, on objects of public catering and in premises extremely dangerous and highly hazardous means (the 1 and 2 class). On other objects their application only by the trained personnel in absence of people with the subsequent obligatory airing and cleaning is allowed;
3) moderately dangerous means (3rd class) are allowed for use by the trained personnel in rooms of any type and the population in life, but with obligatory regulation of conditions of application (medicine consumption, the airing mode, cleaning);
4) a little dangerous means (the 4th class) are permitted for use without restriction of scopes of application.
8-1. In case of expiry date, availability of signs of unfitness (change of color, availability of foreign elements) of dezsredstvo are written off and destroyed with execution of acts of write-off and destruction (in any form).
9. Disinfection in rooms by methods of irrigation, opylivaniye, wiping is carried out by the medicines having irritant action and causing allergic reactions in the absence of people.
10. The consumption of disinfectants when disinfecting separate objects is calculated according to regulations of planning of consumption of disinfecting solutions when disinfecting the separate objects specified in appendix 2 to these Health regulations.
11. The current disinfection in the center of infectious disease is carried out to the period from the moment of identification of the patient before hospitalization, in case of treatment at home - before recovery, at rekonvalestsent and bacillicarriers - before complete sanitation.
12. The current disinfection will be organized by the health worker of the organization of health care, and carry out - person who is looking after the patient, itself rekonvalestsent or the bacillicarrier.
13. Final disinfection is carried out by disinfection stations or disinfection departments (departments) of the state organizations performing activities in the sphere of sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population.
14. Final disinfection is performed in the centers of infectious diseases within a day from the moment of hospitalization, isolation, recovery or the death of the patient.
15. The application for carrying out final disinfection in the centers of infectious diseases is submitted by phone by the specialist of territorial subdivision of department of state body in the sphere of sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population to departments (departments) of the centers of sanitary and epidemiologic examination, disinfection stations, antiplague organizations after isolation, hospitalization of the patient, change of the diagnosis, death. In the centers of itch and dermatomikoz the application for carrying out final disinfection is submitted by the attending physician.
16. Calculation of requirement of the organizations of health care for disinfectants is carried out according to appendix 3 to these Health regulations.
17. Satisfactory assessment of observance of the modes of disinfection and sterilization is determined by the following indicators:
1) seeding of not pathogenic microflora from objects of control no more than 5 percent (further - %) the selected bacteriological washouts taken not later than 50 minutes after the current disinfection;
2) respect for the concentration of disinfecting solutions recommended by instructions for application of dezsredstvo;
3) identification of unsatisfactory express tests on residual amount of disinfecting substances no more than in 5% of number of the delivered tests of each type;
4) compliance of test bacteriological control to the mode of chamber disinfection;
5) lack of positive tests on residual amount of blood;
6) lack of positive tests on residual quantity of alkaline components of the synthetic washing substances and remaining balance of oil medicines;
7) lack of unsterile material, sterilization mode compliance.
18. Quality control of the current disinfection in the centers is exercised by specialists of territorial subdivisions of department of state body in the sphere of sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population using laboratory methods at least in 5% of the centers, fence at least 10 bacteriological washouts from one center, 1 test of dezsredstvo (dry medicine), 1 tests of working solution of dezsredstvo.
19. Quality of disinfection is considered satisfactory if the number of positive washouts on availability of not pathogenic microflora makes no more than 3% of number of the selected washouts, the number of negative express tests on availability of residual amount of disinfecting medicine makes no more than 5%, and the number of unsatisfactory analyses of disinfecting solutions constitutes not higher than 5% of number of the selected tests.
20. When seeding pathogenic microflora after carrying out final disinfection, the last is considered unsatisfactory and is carried out repeatedly with the subsequent quality control of disinfection.
21. The quality evaluation of the organization of work on final disinfection is determined by the following indicators:
1) scope processing of the infectious centers from number of subjects of final disinfection - at least 95%;
2) accomplishment of final disinfection in the infectious centers within a day from the moment of hospitalization or isolation of the patient from organized collective, timeliness of carrying out final disinfection - at least 90%;
3) carrying out chamber disinfection from number of the subject centers - at least 95%;
4) scope of the centers quality control of final disinfection:
in case of visual survey - at least 10% of total quantity of the carried-out disinfection (in the rural zone - at least 5%);
using laboratory methods - at least in 10% of the room centers during from 1 to 3 hours after the end of disinfection.
22. For disinfection quality evaluation in the organizations of health care are carried out:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.