of January 30, 2015 No. 18-02/64
About approval of Rules of implementation of aerial works on protection and protection of forest fund
According to Item 1 of Article 65 of the Forest code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 8, 2003, PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of implementation of aerial works on protection and protection of forest fund.
2. To provide to committee of forestry and fauna of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printed publicity materials and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
It is approved
Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
February 16, 2015
__________ A. Isekeshev
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 30, 2015 No. 18-02/64
1. These rules of implementation of aerial works on protection and protection of forest fund are developed according to Item 1 of Article 65 of the Forest code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 8, 2003 and the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 15, 2010 "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft" (further - the Law) and determine procedure of aerial works by protection and protection of forest fund.
2. Aerial works on protection and protection of forest fund are constituent of general complex of actions for forest patrol from the fires and forestry violations, to protection them from wreckers and diseases, impacts of adverse factors of natural, anthropogenous and technogenic nature also are organized by department of authorized body in the field of forestry (further - department) and its territorial subdivisions, forest owners and forest users.
3. Aerial works on protection and protection of forest fund are performed by the organizations specializing in the field of carrying out aerial works on protection and protection of forest fund (further - the contractor).
4. The contractor corresponds to the following conditions:
1) accomplishment of lesoaviatsionny works on own and leased air vehicles (further - AF);
2) availability of the pilots observers having the existing certificates of the pilot observer;
Availability of landing fire engineering service which specialists were trained and the existing certificates of the paratrooper-firefighter, and also admissions to work with water drain and launching gears, with fire appliances and radio communications have 3);
4) availability of fire appliances - manual fire-proof stock, technical means of fire extinguishing, water drain devices;
5) availability of dispatching service on collection and information transfer about wildfires in all territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
6) availability of communicating device - radio stations of skip band, ultraskip aviation band, ultraskip band with the operating frequencies approved with rescue services and forest owners;
7) availability of the AF sound broadcasting station.
5. The contractor performs methodical management and advisory services by preparation and retraining of specialists for suppression of wildfires, including firefighters-paratroopers.
6. On protection and protection of forest fund treat aerial works:
1) carrying out precautionary works on protection and protection of the woods and especially protected natural territories from the fires, wreckers of the wood and forestry violations;
2) aviation protection (patrol) of the woods from the fires and their suppression using aircraft;
3) identification and prevention of violations of the law in the field of plant and animal life and especially protected natural territories;
4) carrying out observation of sanitary condition of the woods;
5) interaction of air and terrestrial service on forest patrol;
6) organization of dispatcher control work of branches of the contractor;
7) organization of communication system;
8) use of short-term, mid-term and long-term forecasts of weather;
9) implementation of aero visual lesopatologichesky inspection;
10) implementation of expeditionary and lesopatologichesky inspections;
11) maintaining the manufacturing documentation.
7. The territory of forest fund serviced by the contractor is subdivided in case of forest management by the state forest management organization into areas of aviation and land forest patrol.
8. The territories in which timely detection and liquidation of wildfires are not provided with the existing land forces and fire appliances belong to areas of the aviation protection performed by the contractor.
9. In areas of land protection branches of the contractor in case of aviapatrol provide timely detection of wildfires, the notification of forest owners about emergence of wildfires, their distribution and measures for fire fighting.
10. Reference of the territories to areas of aviation and land protection is established in case of forest management by the state forest management organization based on offers of the organizations performing aerial works on forest patrol, territorial subdivisions and the state forest owners.
11. Flights in case of accomplishment of aerial works on protection and protection of forest fund are performed according to requirements of the Law.
12. Works on suppression of wildfires as terrestrial and aviation facilities are made by the contractor with observance of requirements of the Labor code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 23, 2015.
13. Carrying out aerial works on protection and protection of forest fund in the territories serviced by the contractor is made by its branches. As a part of branch aviation links, aviation divisions, aviation groups, aviation points, and also the mechanized groups equipped by bulldozers, truck tanks and fire-proof aggregates are organized.
14. In the territories serviced by the contractor experienced and production branches are organized.
15. For carrying out fight against wildfires the contractor will organize in branches parachute and firefighters and landing and fire services which part parachute and firefighters and the landing fire parties and groups staffed respectively by parachutists-firefighters and paratroopers-firefighters are.
16. Parachute and firefighters and landing fire parties the senior instructor parachute and fire and landing fire engineering service heads. Depending on the number of parachutists-firefighters and paratroopers-firefighters for the aid to the senior instructor and landing fire engineering service of branch instructors of parachute and fire and landing and fire teams are appointed parachute and fire.
17. The technical guidance of works on lesozashchita is performed by the pilot observer.
18. The area of forest fund patrolled by branch equals to normative load on the basic of AF counting on single patrol at the density of the fires, the corresponding small fire risk under the terms of weather. Borders of the serviced territory match with borders of land ownnerships or pass on the known and well recognizable from air reference points (the big rivers, the railroads and other identification reference points).
19. Places of basing of branches are established in the Items located close to the most fire-dangerous sites of the protected territory.
Helicopters are based out of airfields, on the landing sites equipped according to requirements of the Law.
20. The contractor for branches establishes the patrol routes approved with forest owner where one is provided - two - and triple patrol depending on class of fire risk.
21. Depending on the set level of protection and number of the fires arising in the territory of serviced by branch, including in outlying areas, the number of aviation fire parties for timely servicing of the fires, and also the AF types providing delivery of teams to places of the fires is determined.
The mechanized groups, parachute and firefighters and landing fire parties, AF, Items of dispatcher control of branches are part of aviation fire parties of branches.
22. Patrol routes are laid through the most dangerous sites in the fire relation so that the maximum overview of the serviced territory was provided under average visibility conditions. Whenever possible it is necessary to avoid breaks of routes under acute angles, the big overlappings which are looked through the same area from the next routes. When laying routes need of providing the maximum aviation safety is considered.
23. Distances between lines of route make no more than sixty kilometers, and from route to border of the serviced territory no more than thirty kilometers.
24. The contractor constitutes the production plan based on which the shop order of the current year is issued to each branch.
25. The flights which are carried out for the purpose of detection of wildfires and fight against them, identification and suppression of forestry violations belong to aviation lesookhranny flights. Flight time for these purposes is planned taking into account the raid of hours which developed in prior years in case of average values of inflammability of the woods.
26. Flights on distillation of AF in branches and back, and also special flights for protection of the state forest fund against wreckers and diseases of the wood belong to production flights.
27. Flights on inspection of branches belong to office and auxiliary.
28. Transportation to the place of basing of branch is made by air transport of staff, fire-proof equipment, communicating device and other property in the absence of the land transport or dated for distillation of AF.
29. In areas where on long-term observations inflammability of the woods during the summer period is absent more than one month, breaks in aviation forest patrol are planned.
30. Pilots observers are assigned to each branch.
31. Equipping of branches fire appliances is made so that each branch conducting active fight against wildfires was completely prepared for application of those means and methods of fight against wildfires which use is reasonable in natural and economic environment of the serviced territory, and also depending on operation capabilities of the applied AF type.
32. The contractor for the periods of the raised fire risk in the wood develops actions for interaction with local actuators, the public fire service, forest owners in fight against wildfires which provide:
1) participation in preparation of solutions of local actuators;
2) procedure for attraction of AF;
3) places of basing of AF and patrol routes;
4) maneuvering by forces and fire appliances;
5) providing with aviation fuel and lubricant, automobiles and bonds, cartographic materials, fire appliances, food;
6) procedure for attraction and accommodation of the reserve parachute and firefighters and landing fire parties directed from other branches.
33. Floor layout plans AF, fire appliances and the events held in the period of the raised fire risk are approved with territorial subdivisions, the state and private forest owners.
34. Forest owners in the territory of which aviation forest patrol from the fires is carried out:
1) provide separation of the protected territory into areas of fire extinguishing in plans of the fire-proof device of the woods;
2) is organized by instructing of the state forest protection and the state inspectors on protection of especially protected natural territories concerning interaction with aviation forest patrol;
3) is prepared by collection points for reports from the airplane, and in areas of operation of helicopters prepare the landing sites (equipped according to requirements of the Law at offices of forest owners, forest areas in the locations of forest fire stations and cordons, forests, the most dangerous in the fire relation;
In case of absence in the protected territory of radio stations of the contractor own appropriate radio aids for communication with patrol AF have 4).
35. In the protected territory flights in case of aviapatrol and suppression of wildfires are performed by single Items of dispatcher control of the contractor.
36. In areas of aviation protection of branch firefighters-paratroopers perform liquidation of each found wildfire by own efforts.
37. In case of impossibility of liquidation of wildfire by own efforts, the pilot observer of branch informs on it forest owner.
38. The branch throws to the fire by air transport land forces and means, provides radio communication of the head of fire suppression with patrol AF, upon the demand of the head gives it opportunity of flight of the fire for assessment of the situation and adoption of the most reasonable decisions on fire fighting.
39. Extinguishing and guarding of the fires in areas of aviation protection are included into functions of workers parachute and fire and landing fire engineering service.
Extinguishing and guarding of the fires in areas of land protection in all cases are made by the state forest protection or the state inspectorate for protection of especially protected natural territories and their fire service.
40. In areas of land protection branches report about all found fires to forest owners.
41. Forest owners on the one hand and the contractor with another exercise works monitoring on protection and protection of the wood.
42. Forest owners and branches servicing them monthly verify data on quantity and the areas of the wildfires which arose in the serviced territory, found by aircraft and extinguished with participation of aviation forces and means and independently forces of the contractor.
43. Before fire-dangerous season and after its termination forest owners hold meetings with participation of the relevant branch of the contractor. At the first meeting questions of the forthcoming works on aviation forest patrol and servicing of forestry and interaction in these works are considered. At the second meeting it is heard the senior pilot observer of branch, the results of last season are summed up, and the conclusion about accomplishment of aerial works by branch with transfer to his contractor is drawn by forest owners.
44. After holding final meetings in organizations of forest owners documentation of branches on results of work for last fire-dangerous season is considered at technical meeting in department.
45. For ensuring uninterrupted aviapatrol in the territory serviced by the contractor, taking measures to suppression of the fires in day of their detection at the state and private forest owners the dispatching service on coordination of actions of fire services is organized.
46. The dispatching service daily informs the republican dispatching service created by the contractor on all cases of wildfires.
47. The republican dispatching service will organize daily collection and generalization of information on wildfires on the republic and represents it to department.
48. Management of republican dispatching service is performed by the head or the deputy manager on flight service of the contractor or person replacing them, and Items of dispatcher control of branch - the commander of branch. The technical lead of republican dispatching service is the chief dispatcher, and Item of dispatcher control of branch - the dispatcher.
49. All instructions of Item of dispatcher control are subject to accomplishment by fire services of organizations of forestry and especially protected natural territories.
50. In Items of dispatcher control the following information is daily concentrated:
1) by the end of day:
input data next day on each branch - airflow conditions and weather forecast;
flight readiness of AF, departure time and objective of the flight;
availability in branches of ready for takeoff workers parachute and fire and landing fire engineering service;
number and the area of the operating and localized fires in the protected territory;
the number of the fires of workers occupied on suppression parachute and fire and landing fire engineering service, forest protection, the involved workers and availability on the fires of technical means of fire extinguishing;
the number of the people and the fire fighting equipment, equipment planned to delivery for the fires and to export from the fires by aviation means next day;
required help to branch;
2) during the day:
departure time, the purpose, flight track with indication of type and board number of AF and the number of workers parachute and fire and landing fire engineering service, being onboard;
the place and landing time specified to AF and the further plan of their work;
delays of flights or failure of flights with indication of the reason and measures of the help;
time of detection of each fire with indication of its place, the area, basic performance, the taken measures for its liquidation;
data of survey of the operating fires with indication of their characteristics;
reports on the direction of workers parachute and fire and landing fire engineering service for suppression of the fires in other branches;
messages on arrival of additional forces and means from other branches, and also about return of workers parachute and fire and landing fire engineering service and the working companies, organizations and the organizations from the fires;
information on the emergencies and other events requiring intervention of the contractor or forest owner.
51. Information arriving in Item of dispatcher control and republican dispatching service is generalized on special schemes and in tables.
52. Having obtained data on delay or failure of flight of any AF, the head of republican dispatching service removes the causes which caused them or resolves issue of urgent replacement of AF through airlines or gives the order about survey of the corresponding territory and accomplishment of the planned transport works by the next branches.
53. Depending on specific conditions of the present day the republican dispatching service directs additional forces and fire appliances to areas where the threat of shortage of these forces and means from branches where the fire risk is absent or insignificant is created.
54. In process of increase of fire risk, increase in number of wildfires and in case of insufficiency of the forces and means which are available in branches reserves of other branches are requested.
55. For ensuring work of branches of the contractor on aviation forest patrol from the fires and their interaction with fire service of organizations of forestry and especially protected natural territories the following system of radio communication will be organized:
1) AF, the servicing branches constantly support radio communication with the bodies servicing air traffic (further - Department of Internal Affairs). In case of accomplishment of certain type of aerial works communication is performed at frequency of the ultraskip aviation band (further - VHF) radio station or skip band (further - KV) the channel of that service Department of Internal Affairs in whose zone of responsibility there is AF, except for flights in uncontrollable airspace;
2) radio communication of each AF with branch in case of which the challenge of the correspondent in both directions is performed immediately and in case of absence onboard autonomous command VHF of the radio station which is adjusted on the frequency of branch is performed not later, than in ten-fifteen minutes;
3) radio communication of branch with heads of suppression of those fires which were not localized, next day after their detection;
4) radio communication of AF with the groups occupied on suppression of the fires during finding of AF around the fire;
5) radio communication of branch with all serviced forest owners and the mechanized teams;
6) radio communication of AF with the mechanized teams of branches and the serviced forest owners in case of accomplishment of patrol flight over the territory of the relevant forest owner.
56. The equipment of the central radio station of the contractor, the choice of quantity and types of radio stations in branches, operating frequencies and the schedule of work are determined taking into account ensuring timely information transfer about work of branches and inflammability of the woods.
57. In cases when the contractor, its branches are located in one Item with controls of forestry, in this Item the single control office providing the needs for radio communication of both land, and aviation forest patrol will be organized.
58. The radio communication between radio stations of the contractor, forest owners and patrol AF is performed in the following procedure:
1) in day of departure in time fixed the day before the radio station of branch spends session of conference communication in case of which departure time is specified, requests of forest owners for survey of certain sites of their territory are accepted, interaction issues, on suppression of wildfires are resolved, and also it is reported about cases of cancellation of flights or time of the next session of conference communication;
2) from the moment of departure of patrol AF all command radio stations in the protected territory continuously work for "acceptance", at the same time land radio stations stop communication with AF radio station only from receipt of team of the pilot observer;
3) during operating time of the pilot observer from one of radio stations in the protected territory all other radio stations stop radio exchange at this frequency and renew it only after the pilot observer finished the next communication session;
4) after take-off and climb the pilot observer contacts on radio station forest owners over which territory there is flight;
5) in case of fire detection or violations of the law of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of plant and animal life and especially protected natural territories the pilot observer reports the message on them and the taken measures for their liquidation and approves the further actions with forest owner;
6) in ten minutes prior to approach of AF to border of other forest owner the pilot observer establishes connection with its radio station.
59. Communication with forest owner which flight of the territory is finished stops only after flight of its borders, at the same time the pilot observer fixes time of the next session with this radio station.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.