of November 3, 2014 No. 96
About approval of Rules of retail sale and use of the commodity and liquefied oil gas
According to the subitem 14) article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 9, 2012 "About gas and gas supply", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of retail sale and use of the commodity and liquefied oil gas.
2. To provide to development department of the gas industry of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction on official publication of this order in mass media and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
B. School student
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 3, 2014 No. 96
The preamble is excluded according to the Order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 23.08.2021 No. 272
1. These rules of retail sale and use of the commodity and liquefied oil gas (further - Rules) are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About gas and gas supply" (further - the Law) and determine procedure for retail sale and use of the commodity and liquefied oil gas.
1-1. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) gas - commodity gas and (or) the liquefied oil gas;
2) average daily regulation of delivery (consumption) of gas - the gas amount determined by division of monthly amount of the gas established by the agreement on the number of calendar days of the corresponding month;
3) technology inventory of gas in the gas pipeline - necessary minimum amount of gas in the gas pipeline for providing operating mode of gas transportation;
4) handling capacity of the gas pipeline - gas consumption on the internal diameter of the gas pipeline and working pressure of gas at the rate of consumption 24 hours a day;
5) gas consumption armor - the minimum amount of gas consumption necessary for uninterrupted and accident-free, on condition of the maximum use of reserve types of fuel, operation of processing equipment of consumers, supply of gas to which according to the laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan do not stop below the minimum amount;
6) capacity of the gas-consuming (gas) equipment - the maximum total capacity of the gas equipment at the rate of their work 24 hours a day;
7) gas over-expenditure - selection by the consumer of gas in the amount exceeding standard daily rate of delivery (consumption) of gas;
8) standard daily rate of delivery (consumption) of gas - the daily amount of gas established by the dispatching schedule by agreement of the parties;
9) the dispatching schedule - the hourly delivery schedule of gas according to the request submitted the supplier to the transporter;
10) settlement period - the period for which the amount of delivered gas is determined settlement between the supplier, the gas transmission, gas-distributing, gas-network organizations and the consumer for delivered gas is made. The settlement period approved by the parties is specified in the agreement;
11) delivery - activities for retail sale of gas;
12) the supplier - person enabling retail sale of gas on the conditions established by the Law and these rules;
13) the transporter - the gas transmission or gas-distributing organization;
14) specifications - the document issued by the gas-distributing or gas-network organization on construction of facilities of gas supply system, connection of the consumer in required (settlement) parameters, change of the initial project solution of object of gas supply system;
15) the consumer - residential, household or industrial consumer;
16) authorized body - the central executive body performing state regulation of production, transportation (transportation), storage and wholesale of gas, and also retail sale and consumption of the commodity and liquefied oil gas outside borders of settlements.
Other terms and determinations used in these rules are applied according to the Law.
2. Suppliers of commodity gas to consumers are:
1) No. 140 is excluded according to the Order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 25.02.2015
2) gas-distributing organizations;
3) owners of autogas-filling compressor stations;
4) producers of commodity gas, the subsoil users who are owners of the commodity gas made in the course of conversion of the sour gas extracted by them, owners of the commodity gas made outside the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan and imported for consumption on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan in case of retail sale of commodity gas to industrial consumers whose gas-consuming systems are connected directly to the main or connecting gas pipeline.
3. Industrial and household consumers acquire commodity gas at suppliers based on the agreements signed according to the civil legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. The possibility of gasification of consumers is determined by the transporter taking into account handling capacity of trunk gas pipeline and gas distribution networks.
5. Conditions of the conclusion of the agreement of retail sale of commodity gas are availability legal and specifications for proper supply of gas, including:
1) from the consumer - availability of allowing documents on operation of gas-consuming systems (specifications, the project of gas supply, the passport of the gas-consuming equipment), the signed agreement of maintenance of gas-consuming systems;
2) from the supplier - availability of the supporting document about the corresponding amount of gas (the agreement of purchase of gas).
6. In agreements with household and industrial consumers for whom as reserve (emergency) other types of fuel are established, reducing gas by the consumer of expense is provided in the autumn and winter period to gas consumption armor level.
7. Providing consumers with gas is made in case of observance by consumers of security measures in case of operation of objects of single gas network, devices and the equipment, in case of proper technical condition (operability), and also compliance of gas pipelines, the equipment, constructions and metering devices to requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, standards and standard rates.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.