Approved by the Order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 22, 2015 No. 33
Service regulations of trunk gas pipelines
1. These rules of operation of trunk gas pipelines (further - Rules) are developed according to the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About the bulk distribution line" of June 22, 2012, "About gas and gas supply" of January 9, 2012 and determine the method of operation of trunk gas pipeline including including maintenance, repair, technical diagnosing and supervisory control.
2. Linear part of trunk gas pipeline (further - MG) provides transportation of project or planned amounts of gas in case of accomplishment of the following technology transactions:
1) cleanings of cavity of solid and liquid impurity with the omission of clearing devices or purge depending on diameter if necessary;
2) input of methanol in pipeline cavity for the purpose of prevention of formation of crystalline hydrates or their destruction if necessary;
3) corrosion inhibitor input in gas pipeline cavity for the purpose of prevention of corrosion of internal surface;
4) restart-up of gas between separate pipelines on multistrand systems or the crossed gas pipelines;
5) shutdowns and input, in case of need, certain sites of pipelines;
6) restart-up of gas from system in system with different working pressure.
3. Efficiency and reliability of operation of linear part of MG is provided with the following measures:
1) periodic control of condition of linear part of MG, visual surveys and inspections with use of technical means;
2) its maintenance in good repair due to timely accomplishment of maintenance and repair works;
3) conducting in-line inspection and other methods of diagnosing of linear part of MG;
4) maintenance of the greatest possible hydraulic efficiency;
5) timely upgrade and renovation of the obsolete or worn-out equipment;
6) observance of requirements to the conservation zone and zone of the minimum safe distances from gas pipelines to settlements, separate industrial and agricultural enterprises, buildings and constructions according to appendix 1 to these rules;
7) timely prevention of accidents, liquidations of refusals and production malfunctions.
4. Objects of linear part of MG are accepted in operation taking into account requirements of these rules.
5. Work in the conservation zone, including third party, is conducted with observance of requirements of these rules.
6. On each object (the crane platform, the site) the scheme of arrangement of object (cranes) and the route of the pipeline with indication of the conservation zone, production infrastructure, accessory (property) of the territory (object) located and adjacent to the conservation zone is constituted and hung out.
7. The scheme affirms the director, is signed by the head of object.
8. Operation of head constructions is performed with observance of these rules.
9. Quality of the gas supplied from head constructions in MG conforms to requirements of state standard of the Republic of Kazakhstan of ST of RK 1666-2007.
10. Works monitoring in conservation zones and approval on works in zones of the minimum distances are performed by the gas transmission organization (further - GTO) according to requirements of these rules.
11. Permission to works is issued to GTO on condition of availability at the operator of project and executive documentation on which active pipelines are put.
12. Linear part of MG is designated by identification marks (with boards - indexes) 1,5 - 2 height of meter (further - m) on direct sites in visibility limits, but at least, than through 500 m and on angles of rotation of gas pipelines with specified them by distance in kilometers of the gas pipeline and the actual depth of laying of pipes.
13. If along the gas pipeline there pass aerial communication lines, then for designation of the pipeline route use communication support with indication of on them distance in kilometers, depth of laying of the gas pipeline and distance from communication support axis to gas pipeline axis. On the MG multistrand systems each string of MG is designated. For designation of places of fixing of the pipeline route instead of steel concrete columns control and measuring columns, Items of the cathode protection are used. Kilometer columns are painted in orange color. On lands of agricultural purpose columns establish on borders of the processed lands, forest plantation.
14. Installation of signs of designations MG is drawn up by joint acts of divisions with land users.
15. Places of crossing of gas pipelines with other elevated and underground communications are designated by the signs "Gas Pipeline of High Pressure" in form according to appendix 2 to these rules.
16. Underwater transitions of gas pipelines through the navigable rivers and channels are equipped with signs in coordination with basin managements and have the signal lights automatically joining in night-time. Underwater transitions of gas pipelines through non-navigable barriers and ravines are designated by signs of fixing of the route and the gas pipeline on the area in form according to appendix 3 to these rules. Signs provide:
1) visual detection of the gas pipeline in case of patrol in any manner;
2) determination of location of the gas pipeline when conducting any works in the conservation zone of the gas pipeline.
17. Each column is equipped with two posters: the first - with information on the conservation zone, the place of bedding and accessory of the gas pipeline is established vertically; the second - with indication of gas pipeline extent (for visual search of necessary sites from air) is also established with small inclination to horizontal (no more 30o) in form according to appendix 3 to these rules.
18. All elevated transitions of frame type are equipped with the barriers excluding possibility of transition of strangers on the gas pipeline, are painted by aluminum paint, have texts and designations in form according to appendix 4 to these rules.
19. When laying MG in tunnels compensators before entrance to tunnel are blocked by steel concrete floorings for protection of linear part of the gas pipeline against rockfalls.
20. Gas pipeline entrances to tunnel are closed by barriers from metal lattice or grid to exclude possibility of penetration of strangers into tunnel.
21. On barrier the sign "The Entrance Is Prohibited", "Not Smoke" in form according to appendix 5 to these rules is established. In amendment to it the name of object, its belonging to the operating organization which pickets and numbering are accepted according to the single technology scheme MG are specified.
22. If necessary the technology scheme of object within barrier approved by the chief engineer linearly - production management is hung out.
23. On all sites of MG the possibility of entrance to any point of the gas pipeline for accomplishment of scheduled, repair and emergency maintenance is provided.
24. For providing entrance to any point on the pipeline route with the minimum detours steep slopes of ravines, streams and the small rivers are planned so that through them there could pass motor transport.
25. Construction, installation and repair work in conservation zones of MG, lines and constructions of technology communication, telemechanics and power networks which are part of MG is carried out with observance of requirements of these rules.
26. All changes concerning construction of facilities in the conservation zone of MG, crossings of the gas pipeline communications of other appointment and also constructive changes of objects of linear part of MG, are timely brought in executive documentation.
27. For protection of soil under the gas pipeline from washout on slopes of ravines and coast of the rivers the drain of surface water along gas pipeline axis, and also growth of the ravines and gullies located in the conservation zone of gas pipelines is prevented.
28. Water omissions of the gas pipelines laid in embankments, dams, mountains are supported in working order.
29. GTO together with the interested organizations establishes places of organized moving via gas pipelines for the purpose of exception of their possible damage.
30. Underground gas pipelines have no the bared sites, open holes, priyamk and ditches, except as specified carrying out running repairs and inspections. Upon termination of such works in week time the bared sites are isolated and filled up.
31. On barriers the signs specifying the name of object, accessory to its operating division, necessary technology schemes, kilometer pickets of binding to the general technology scheme of operational division are established. Prohibition signs "Gas are established. With fire not to come nearer" in form according to appendix 6 to these rules, "The entrance is prohibited", "Not smoke" form according to appendix 5 to these rules.
32. The route MG, the state forest fund passing across lands, within 3 m from axis of the extreme gas pipeline in each party periodically clear away from young growth and contain in safe and fire-proof condition.
33. During operation of trass of the underground gas pipeline is subject to survey by bypass, detour or flight. Frequency of bypass, detour or flight and amount of check is established by the schedule, developed linearly - production management of MG and the approved GTO management.
34. Inspection of transitions of MG through highways of all categories is made at least once a year, including with the analysis of tests of air from exhaust candle. Results of bypass, detour or flight are fixed in the special magazine.
35. In case of detection of defects or other violations, the inspector reports on them responsible for operation of the site which in turn, reports on the dispatcher or the chief linearly - production management of MG. The last takes measures to elimination of the found shortcomings.
36. Linearly - the operational service has the companies approved by management the liquidation plan of accidents, procedure for collection of emergency crew and departure to the place of accidents, and also the list of vehicles, the equipment, the tool, materials, necessary for accident elimination, is production technology communication, fire extinguishing, means of individual and collective protection.
37. Extraordinary survey and examination of MG is conducted on the site where after natural disaster could be damaged the gas pipeline and constructions of its linear part, and in cases of detection of leakage of gas from the gas pipeline or fittings.
38. Gas pipelines on transitions through the rivers, streams and beams protect from washouts and damages.
39. In linearly - operational service years are constituted and stored at the dispatcher and in emergency and repair vehicles of the scheme of optimum ways of their traffic (route cards) from places of their basing to all sections of the route at various times and in case of different weather conditions.
40. Movement of the linear pipe erector (inspector), crew in case of bypass of the route is carried out according to the operating route cards taking into account weather conditions, flood, landslide and other possible factors (obstacles) in trass.
41. Linear inspectors, crews in case of departure on the route are provided according to the sheet of equipment by climatic, weather conditions, supplied with inventories of food and water, remedies and rendering the pre-medical help, and also means of communication with the dispatcher.
42. The exit and departure to the route MG of linear inspectors and crews for survey and inspection, their return or arrival in checkpoints in particularly complex geological or environment, desert or semidesertic areas are registered in the special magazine and are controlled by the dispatcher or other responsible person designated by management linearly - production management of MG. In case of performance of works on trass and after return the personnel report on the dispatcher (operator) on the location, the performed work, condition of linear part and the conservation zone.
43. In case of personnel non-arrival at the scheduled time to the checkpoint or lack of communication with it, the dispatcher takes necessary measures to its search and rendering necessary assistance.
44. If in the course of bypass (detour) violation of hermeticity of the gas pipeline or other dangerous situation is revealed, the danger area is protected with safety signs. At the same time the duty dispatcher or other person responsible for operation is informed.
45. After the message to the dispatcher:
1) the detour by transport of the section of the road close to the place of leakage of gas, and if necessary is organized, traffic is blocked off;
2) near the most dangerous places, especially at night, posts for the danger warning and exception of penetration into the danger area of people, vehicles, animal are organized;
3) in case of threat to rail transport measures to the temporary termination of train service are taken.
46. In necessary cases the dispatcher or the responsible official warns about danger the local executive bodies, the companies which are based or working near these sites, and also inhabitants of nearby settlements.
47. After arrival the works manager checks availability of protective means, signs of safety for the place of accident and if necessary exposes posts, places technical means at safe distance from the place of accident and establishes connection with the dispatcher.
48. Liquidation of defects on MG, its constructions and armature requiring carrying out hot or gas dangerous work is carried out in compliance by requirements of these rules.
49. It is not allowed to eliminate gas leakage from MG through crack, end-to-end corrosion damage and time by their substamping.
50. Temporary installation of bandages and other devices on permission of management of GTO is allowed in some cases.
51. Technical and methodical guidance operation of linear part of MG is performed of the head in the direction of these activities and corresponding is production technical division of GTO.
52. Technical and administrative management operation of the specific site of MG is performed of the head of GTO. Works on linear part of MG the chief linearly - operational service directs.
53. On MG of GTO the special passport constituted in duplicate is drawn up.
54. Its executive scheme with the put pipeline details and specifying of type and brands staly pipes, the established locking, regulating and other armature is put to copies of the passport. 1 copy of the passport is stored at the company, another - at the gas pipeline, responsible for operation, appointed by the order on the company. The records which are in addition brought in the passport of the gas pipeline at the same time are fixed in both copies.
55. MG, responsible for general and safe condition, is the chief linearly - production management.
56. Except the chief linearly - production management of MG, the order on linearly-production management appoints specially prepared workers responsible for technical condition and safe operation of certain site of MG.
57. The main production link of division on operation of linear part of MG and the equipment installed on it is linearly - operational service.
58. Depending on local conditions and technical condition of MG, GTO other organizational forms of servicing are provided.
59. Linearly - the operational service provides effective and safe operation of linear part of the equipment, constructions in case of timely accomplishment of maintenance and repair, maintenance in availability for service of the fixed mechanisms and vehicles, storage and replenishment of not reduced and emergency inventories of pipes, the equipment and materials, accident elimination and production malfunctions in the minimum terms, ensuring hermeticity of gas pipelines and the equipment, prevention of environmental pollution and timely maintaining technical documentation and reporting.
60. Repair and operational blocks and industrial platforms are part linearly - operational service.
61. Operation, technical maintenance and repair of gas distribution station (further - GRS), houses of operators and inspectors, emergency and repair Items are performed linearly - operational service according to distribution of constructions, objects and borders of their servicing in division.
62. Depending on the accepted system of maintenance and repair, sites, groups or electrochemical protection specialists, instrumentations and automatic equipment and telemechanics are part linearly - operational service.
63. For operational elimination of accidents, accomplishment of laborious recovery and other works on MG emergency and recovery trains are created.
64. Linearly - the operational service performs works on obtaining, storage and filling of methanol in MG according to standards, regulating documents, instructions according to requirements of ST of GU-153-39-187-2006 "Procedure for obtaining from suppliers, transportations, storages, leaves and use of methanol on gas fields, MG and stations of underground gas storage".
65. Filling of methanol in the gas pipeline is performed according to the order or permission of supervisory control of GTO.
66. Linearly - the operational service performs works on obtaining, transportation, storage and timely filling of odorant on GRS and gas distribution point (further - GRP), and also exercises engineering supervision over quality of construction, capital repairs, reconstruction and modernization of objects of linear part.
67. In some cases, determined by GTO, ensuring engineering supervision is assigned to employees of other companies or organizations having the license for this type of activity.
68. Connections to functioning gas pipelines of other gas pipelines or objects are performed linearly - operational service according to the order of GTO. If necessary, attracts third parties to accomplishment of these works of GTO. At the same time, linearly - the operational service provides shutdown of the section of the pipeline, the gas release, other works excluding gas supply, formation of explosive mix or spill of condensate in zone of works.
69. Maintenance is performed linearly - operational service on accessory of objects.
70. The emergency and recovery train is used for maintenance and repair according to the order of management of the company.
71. The system of maintenance and repair is developed by GTO and provides:
1) survey and diagnostic inspections;
3) running repair;
4) capital repairs;
5) emergency and recovery repair;
6) testing (retesting);
7) prolongation of resource;
8) collection, processing and information analysis about technical condition;
9) accomplishment of actions for increase in efficiency, reliability and safety.
72. In case of planned survey the conservation zone and zone of the minimum distances of MG, transitions through water barriers, ravines, iron and highways, crane platforms and platforms of emergency inventories of pipes, junction points of compressor station, receiving nodes and launch of clearing devices, service drives, entrances to gas pipelines, bridges, dams, moving via gas pipelines, water throughput and other constructions, along-route communication lines and electricity transmissions, signs of designations of the route, navigational marks, and also crossings of gas pipelines with communications of third parties are checked (power lines, oil pipelines).
73. The purpose of survey is: determination of technical condition of the equipment and communications; identification of leakages, precritical conditions and accidents, other malfunctions and damages; identification of accidents on the nearby constructions and objects which are really menacing to integrity of MG.
74. The violations found in case of surveys, damages and refusals are registered in the magazine of survey of linear part of MG.
75. In case of detection of production damages which nature and the sizes according to person which is carrying out survey lead to accident survey is stopped and take measures for prevention of accident. Completion of survey is made after accident rate liquidation.
76. Terms of carrying out surveys, their frequency and amounts are established by the company taking into account local conditions (availability of settlements, transitions), technical condition of the gas pipeline. Surveys are carried out with use of vehicles: helicopters, airplanes, motor transport.
77. Determines depth of laying of underground gas pipelines linearly - operational service in places of possible changes of land relief of landslides, washouts, sags of soil.
78. Inspections of the gas pipelines laid in mountain areas are included by survey of landslide places near gas pipelines and compensators.
79. The sites of gas pipelines laid in mobile sands and dams inspect once a year.
80. By results of inspections linearly - the operational service constitutes the schedule of accomplishment of repair work. The works requiring shutdown of sites of gas pipelines and GRS are planned by GTO according to requests of the companies.
81. During inspections check water throughput constructions and devices, periodically waterlogged territories adjacent to gas pipelines, condition of slopes, stone having outlined also facings in places of transitions and crossings with water barriers and ravines, places of possible washouts.
82. Running repair should be considered works on maintenance of linear part and its equipment in good repair, works on increase in reliability and safety of operation, emergency recovery operations.
83. Amount of works on running repair joins the works which are not provided in plans of capital repairs of gas pipelines, revealed during surveys, inspections and maintenance of linear part, crane platforms, transitions and crossings, junction points of compressor station, receiving nodes and launch of the clearing devices, platforms and zones adjacent to them.
84. GTO is constituted by annual scheduled plans of accomplishment of running repair which affirm the technical lead of the company.
85. Additions by results of the executed surveys, inspections, testing are made to scheduled plans of running repair within calendar year.
86. Works on running repair include:
1) recovery of designation of the route;
2) repair of pipes and insulating coverings of the gas pipeline up to 500 m long;
3) replacement of shutoff valves to 300 millimeters (further - mm) and connecting details;
4) building up of cavities of walls of pipes;
5) adding platforms;
6) repair of barriers of crane platforms, platforms of start-up and acceptance of clearing devices, metanolnitsa;
7) recovery of roads for the service drive and moving through MG, entrances to crane platforms and emergency inventories of pipes;
8) recovery of project depth of laying of the gas pipeline, elimination of the bared and melkozalozhenny sites of MG;
9) fixing of mobile sands;
10) performance of works on prevention of formations of ravines, washouts, sags and soil flash, to recovery of dams;
11) recovery by the provided project or the instruction of bunding, peresypka in not permitted places of moving and crossings;
12) cutting down of trees and bushes on the route of gas pipelines and branches;
13) repair of water throughput constructions and shore protection devices, repair or recovery of racks with emergency inventory of pipes, replenishment and praymirovaniye of emergency inventory, updating of texts, numbering and designations;
14) repair of helipads, platforms (parking) of the emergency equipment, the territories and buildings linearly - operational service;
15) elimination of leakages of gas and fistulas, elimination of vypuchivaniye, emersions, corrugation, repair of the bases, support, fixtures and other structural elements of air transitions, elevated sites of gas pipelines, cameras of start-up and acceptance of kondensatosbornik, nodes of collection and storage of pollution, flow-mesuring Items;
16) repair of underwater transitions by depth to m 1,5 (in mezhen) and transitions through ravines;
17) repair of warehouses for storage of methanol, the odorant which is not reduced and emergency inventory of materials and the equipment.
87. Fixing of sands is performed by one of the following methods:
1) mechanical means;
2) organic and inorganic fixers (neroziny, waste oil, clays, cement mortars);
3) biological fixers by planting of plants for soil fixing;
4) combined method with fixing of sands with organic or inorganic fixers.
88. The specific method of fixing of sands should be accepted depending on local conditions and opportunities of the operational organizations. Repair of insulating coverings in the place of exit of the gas pipeline from soil is performed according to the scheduled plan.
89. Need and terms of accomplishment of capital repairs of linear part of MG and their sites are determined by results of survey, inspections, the predicted gas transportation modes, the set extreme working pressure, analyses of operational reliability and local conditions.
90. Capital repairs of underwater transitions, underwater crossings of the rivers and streams depth (in mezhen) to 1,5 of m are performed according to the existing regulating documents.
91. For the alarm system and protection of MG against exceeding of pressure of system of automatic protection at compressor station the following values of exceeding of pressure are established: alarm systems - 0,05 - 0,1 Pascale's MEGA (further - MPa) (0,5 - 1 of the atmospheres (further - atm), protection - 0,1 - MPa 0,15 (1 - 1,5 of atm).
92. For the purpose of maintenance of handling capacity of the gas pipeline and the prevention of accumulation on walls of deposits, and also for the purpose of preparation of the section of the pipeline for intra pipe inspection and retesting cleaning of cavity of MG with the omission of clearing devices is carried out.
93. The equipment for cleaning of cavity of gas pipelines provides accomplishment of necessary technology transactions on start-up and acceptance of the clearing device, control of its passing across the site, collection and storage of the pollution which are taken out from the gas pipeline.
94. In need of cleaning of the new gas pipeline or the gas pipeline on which in intervals between clearing works repairs were made and also under the organization of cleaning of the gas pipeline which is earlier not inspected by intra pipe inspection shells assessment of the minimum section through passage of the pipeline is made by the omission of shell caliber or profilemer.
95. GTO annual plans of works on cleaning of gas pipelines taking into account plans of transfer, conducting intra pipe inspections and variations of properties of gas from standards are constituted and affirm. The design of clearing devices excludes possibility of overflow of pollution through it in case of movement of the device on all length of the cleared site. Cleaning of cavity of the gas pipeline is carried out according to the special instruction developed by the company in coordination with GTO which provides:
1) organization of works on the omission of the clearing device;
2) technology of start-up and acceptance of the clearing device;
3) methods and control facilities behind passing of the clearing device.
96. Loopings, reserve threads and crossing points between parallel pipelines are switched-off from the main pipeline for passing of clearing devices.
97. Terms and frequency of the omission of clearing devices are determined, proceeding from the actual hydraulic state of sections of the pipeline, by supervisory control in coordination with the central supervisory control of GTO.
98. Barriers, constructions for collection and storage of condensate are in good repair and exclude access for strangers. On barrier precautionary posters and texts are hung out.
99. About all found gas leakages immediately it is reported to the dispatcher. The division without delay determines the place and nature of leakage, provides necessary security measures (installation of signs, barriers, security posts).
100. Terms of liquidation of leakage are established according to the plan of accident elimination (refusals).
101. In case of detection of leakage near the settlement, iron and highways measures are in addition taken:
1) according to the warning of inhabitants of the settlement of danger;
2) on the termination of traffic circulation towards the gas pipeline;
3) on the organization, in case of need, detour on the highway located near the place of leakage;
4) on the termination of train service in the presence of threat to rail transport;
5) on the organization of permanent watch of linear personnel on the dangerous directions;
6) on elimination of leakage in the shortest possible time.
102. Shutoff valves with the working pressure and temperature, not to the corresponding technology process parameters of transport of gas are not established.
103. Armature contains in set in good repair, is numbered according to technology schemes, has direction signs of flow of gas and indexes of provision of lock. On the armature having the manual (mechanical) drive, shooters designate the directions of opening and closing. On armature of text and designation are established according to standards and (or) regulating documents or specifications according to appendix of 7 these rules. Safety valves have labels with indication of pressure and date of the next check. It is impossible to connect dumpings of gas from safety valves of different consumers on one candle and installation of shutoff valves after safety valves.
104. Cranes on linear part and on multistrand transitions have, as a rule, the automatic machines of emergency closing of cranes (further - AAZK) which are adjusted taking into account possible changes of operating mode of gas pipelines.
105. Linear cranes are equipped with technical manometers for measurement of pressure of gas to cranes and after them.
106. Transactions on management, maintenance and repair of armature are carried out according to requirements of instructions of manufacturing plants. In hydraulic systems of cranes with pneumatichydraulic management working liquids according to instructions of manufacturing plants for operation of cranes or the substitutes permitted to use are applied.
107. The jellied lubricants and special pastes recommended by manufacturing plants and the specialized organizations are applied to lubricant and recovery of hermeticity of locking cranes.
108. To nodes of management, indexes of provision of shutoff valves and other devices easy access for service personnel is provided. Platforms of servicing and barrier are kept clean and serviceable condition.
109. Hit of water in systems of pneumatichydraulic management of cranes in use is not allowed. After carrying out testing it is necessary to remove water from the body of cranes and management system.
110. Remote and local pneumatichydraulic control is generally applied to cranes of gas pipelines. Manual control is exercised in the absence of the pneumatichydraulic drive or in case of its refusal.
111. Normal provision of locks of cranes on linear part open, on candle and bypass - closed. The provision of locks of cranes on crossing points between strings of multistrand systems of gas pipelines is determined by operating mode of gas pipelines and established by the central dispatching service (further - TsDS) GTO).
112. Shifts of locks of cranes on linear part of MG, except for emergency cases, are performed with the permission of TsDS of the organization.
113. Locking cranes (except candle and bypass) should be opened after preliminary equalization of pressure of gas to cranes and after them.
114. Locking cranes on candles and contours, it is necessary to open without stops before complete opening.
115. The organization of maintenance and repair of shutoff valves is performed by the chief of the relevant service. Amounts of works are determined by maintenance by instructions of manufacturing plants and specialized organizations.
116. Running repair of armature is carried out by the relevant service on accessory or the specialized repair and adjustment organization. Amounts of works on running repair include the works which are not requiring depressurization of the body of the crane or its dismantle.
117. Works on maintenance and running repair are registered in technical documentation of service.
118. The amount of capital repairs of armature includes works on complete recovery of its operability in the conditions of specialized repair shop.
119. In each division there is emergency inventory of shutoff valves, quantitatively corresponding ONTP 51-1-85 "All-union regulations of process design. Bulk distribution lines". Armature of emergency inventory is stored in warehouse in the preserved condition, at the same time, it refuels hydraulic liquid and is periodically updated.
120. Locks of linear cranes and cranes on crossing points of 1 times a half-year are completely rearranged for the purpose of check of their working capacity. The cranes equipped with system of remote control will be tested in complex with this system. The procedure for test and registrations of results is established by GTO.
121. Crane platforms of linear part of MG, junction points of compressor station, nodes of start and acceptance of clearing devices, in barriers are planned, protected from the gulf by surface and ground waters and have hard surface (gravel, crushed stone). To crane platforms the possibility of entrance of road or special transport is provided.
123. When constructing facilities and constructions of MG, their reconstruction, modernization or capital repairs the service of capital construction organizes technical supervision of works by the organizations having licenses for this type of activity. MG finished with construction are subject to acceptance for operation according to the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of architectural, town-planning and construction activities.
124. Before acceptance for operation of constructions and the equipment of the gas pipeline finished with construction:
1) to complete and train (with obligatory examination) operational personnel, having provided it with instructions and schemes according to these rules;
To receive 2) from the prime contractor project, executive and technical documentation on linear part of the gas pipeline, compressor station, GRS, underground gas storage and other objects put in operation;
3) to check compliance of constructions to the project and the approved departures from it;
4) to make cleaning of cavity, testing of the gas pipeline and technology communications on durability and hermeticity;
5) to carry out intra pipe defectoscopy of pipelines of linear part of MG;
6) completely to remove water from pipelines after hydraulic testing;
7) to make complex approbation of operability of aggregates and their systems, the all-station equipment, shutoff valves, instrumentations, systems of telemechanics with nominal and maximum loadings according to specifications of manufacturing plant, the program of commissioning testing developed by the supplier of the equipment;
8) to check and in a complex to test operability of means it is production technology and local communication;
9) to check and test operability of means of electrochemical protection, receiving nodes and launch of clearing devices;
10) to check subjects to cultural and community appointment, health care, housing estate in full;
To check 11) and in a complex to test subjects to nature protection appointment;
12) to draw up forms on the permitted working pressure of gas on object.
125. Acceptance for operation of objects of MG is carried out according to the project taking into account the changes and amendments approved with the customer, the project and operating organization. To presentation of object of inspection acceptance is carried out by the working commission appointed by GTO. Operation of MG which is not accepted by the working commission. Linear part of MG is accepted in operation after accomplishment of complex of works on testing of the gas pipeline. When commissioning of the bulk distribution lines finished with construction the construction organization submits inspection technical documentation in the amount provided by regulations and rules of architecture and construction. The separate objects (the house of inspectors and log personnel, construction of electrochemical protection, the communication line) finished with construction accept the working commissions in operation together with the equipment mounted in them in process of their readiness under acts of acceptance which affirm the organization appointing the working commission. The pipeline accepted, but not put into operation within six months after its testing is subject to re-testing on durability and hermeticity. The technology and the scheme of filling of the gas pipeline with gas after hydraulic testing are developed and performed by the special commission created by the joint order of the contract and operating organization and consisting of customer representatives, the contractor and the operating organization. The technology and the scheme affirm the customer and the contractor.
126. Before acceptance of the equipment of compressor station in operation:
To receive 1) from the general contractor executive technical documentation and acts of the working commissions on the accepted equipment, including acts of the hidden works;
2) to check compliance of the executed constructions to the project;
3) to make purge and testing for durability and hermeticity of banding gas pipelines, oil pipelines and other technology communications and cleaning of their cavity;
To make 4) before commissioning installation, testing, test of fire extinguishing system;
5) to carry out commissioning of the accepted equipment;
6) in a complex to test operation of the capital and service equipment of devices and instrumentations and automatic equipment of the compressor workshop according to specifications.
127. The system of ventilation, conditioning and heating has executive characteristics, and provides normal operation and maintenance in ready state of the gas-distributing aggregate and their auxiliary systems at all seasons of the year, including during the periods of stops.
128. Before start-up of GRS it is necessary to be convinced of lack of foreign objects in premises of the station and on route of servicing of complex of the equipment, especially carefully to perform lack of gas contamination of rooms, combustible materials, oxygen and other gas cylinders, to be convinced of readiness of fire extinguishing means. Prestarting survey of GRS is made according to the procedure developed taking into account configuration of the station and its systems. In case of survey it is necessary to execute:
1) control of condition of the equipment and possible malfunctions (omissions in omental consolidations, flange and threaded connections);
2) control of level of odorant in odorizatsionny installation;
3) verification of presence of seals on safety valves, on armature of the bypass line;
4) check of operability of instrumentations;
5) check of action and inclusion of remote control of cranes from system of protective automatic equipment and from nodes of control of cranes, and also system of the emergency and precautionary alarm system;
6) check of provision of shutoff valves (gates, latches, cranes, regulators of pressure which are exposed to opening or closing in the course of start-up), and also ease and smoothness of its course, availability of hydraulic liquid in hydraulic systems of cranes;
7) verification of presence of pulse gas of high pressure for switching of cranes;
8) control of availability of methanol in metanolny installation;
9) gas heating system operation check;
10) check of operability it is production technology communication;
11) check of operability of electric utility service and accounting of the electric power;
12) check of operability of functioning of systems of automated management of GRS, including telemechanics.
129. Start-up of GRS is not performed:
1) without the corresponding execution of the acceptance report;
2) in case of defect or not providing the set operating modes of one of the GRS systems (reduction, protection, odorization of gas, the emergency and precautionary alarm system, gas metering devices);
3) in case of discrepancy of extent of cleaning and osushka of gas for food of pneumoautomatic equipment of systems of protection to requirements of state standard of the Republic of Kazakhstan ST of RK 1666-2007 "The natural combustible gases delivered and transported on trunk gas pipelines";
4) in case of absence it is production technology communication with the dispatcher linearly - production management of MG and the consumer;
5) in the absence of fire extinguishing means;
6) without written confirmation of the consumer about readiness of low networks for gas acceptance;
7) without availability of the trained operators;
8) in case of absence or defect of systems of power supply;
9) without systems of neutralization of vapors of odorant in emissions of natural gas.
130. Supply of gas in communication of fuel, starting, pulse gas, and also in pipelines of technology binding of compressor stations, GRS and underground gas storage for accomplishment of individual testing of the equipment is allowed only on condition of completion of welding and other hot work. Providing necessary security measures at the same time is assigned to the operational organization. Necessary security measures are specified in the special instruction developed by contract organization and approved with the customer, the operational organization and the project organization. The instruction affirms contract organization to which providing necessary security measures is assigned. Supply of gas in the consumer's gas pipelines in case of complex approbation of the equipment of GRS is not performed.
131. The pipes applied to MG and gas pipelines of technology binding of compressor stations, GRS, gas-measuring stations, underground gas storages and also for emergency inventory, conform to requirements of these rules.
132. Pipelines of technology, fuel, starting and pulse gas belong to gas pipelines of technology binding.
133. Pipes and shaped connecting products which do not have quality certificates of product and in the absence of marking on surface of pipes are not applied.
134. Maintenance and repair of MG and gas pipelines of technology binding of compressor stations, GRS, gas-measuring stations, underground gas storages are carried out by the relevant services according to the scheduled plan approved with terms of repair of other processing equipment and approved by GTO. Control of fixture of gas pipelines (the bases, support, suspension brackets, collars), and also vibrations and thickness of walls of gas pipelines by nondestructive methods in places, the most subject to erosive and corrosion depreciation is periodically exercised.
135. Frequency, procedure and amounts of control are determined by GTO. Welding installation works on the gas pipelines operating or exposed to capital repairs are carried out according to requirements of regulating documents according to ST of RK ISO 15614-7-2008 "Technical requirements to the procedure of welding. Part 1. Arc welding".
136. On each functioning gas pipeline (linear part, compressor stations, GRS, gas-measuring stations, underground gas storages) of the company based on executive documentation process charts of welding with indication of the applied brands staly pipes, types of electrodes and conditions of preparation of joint for welding are developed.
137. Connections to functioning gas pipelines (installation of branches) are carried out according to the project or technical documentation coordinated by GTO.
138. The constructive sizes of node of insert of pipe (diameter, wall thickness, brand became) it is determined by the project.
139. Connection of branches to functioning gas pipelines by flameless method on the technology and technical documentation which is drawn up in accordance with the established procedure is allowed.
140. In case of identification in use of violations of insulating coverings and inadmissible corrosion damages of underground gas pipelines of linear part, technology binding of compressor stations with sites of gas pipelines to security cranes, GRS, gas-measuring stations, underground gas storages repair work and if necessary is performed, testing is carried out. At least 1 time in 8 years re-testing is made.
141. Warming up of gas pipelines of linear part, technology binding of compressor stations, GRS, gas-measuring stations, underground gas storages naked flame for the purpose of liquidation of hydrate traffic jams is not allowed.
142. For the purpose of identification of possible corrosion damages and ensuring reliable operation of linear part of MG it is necessary to carry out in-line inspection at least 1 time in 5 years.
143. The subsequent variations from the specified term based on monitoring of technical condition of pipelines and corrosion activity of soils.
144. MG sites laid on support are exposed to inspections with the frequency established by the special schedule approved by GTO management.
145. In case of achievement of deformations of the site of MG of its support and suspension brackets close to maximum permissible, reduction by their corresponding adjustment of provision of support and suspension brackets is made.
146. The deformations of support and suspension brackets exceeding admissible and also violations of their safe technical condition are eliminated.
147. On sites with silnoldisty, puchinisty and boggy soil observation of temperature condition of soil, their condition and provision of the gas pipeline is organized. Measurements of provision of the gas pipeline on these sites on height are carried out according to the schedule, but at least once in three months.
148. In case of violation of anticorrosive covering of the gas pipeline its recovery is made.
149. In places of crossing of open sections of the pipeline with air-lines of electricity transmission the devices protecting the gas pipeline from transfer on it high voltage in case of break of wire of power line are established.
150. Cleaning of surface and putting insulating covering on the gas pipeline by means of the equipment and mechanisms relying on it is carried out after shutdown of this section of the pipeline and release it from gas.
151. During the replacing or repair of separate support of the gas pipeline the temporary support at distance no more than 2 m from the replaced (repaired) support is established.
152. Journey of vehicles and mechanisms along the route at distance is not allowed 10 m from gas pipeline support are closer.
153. Journey through MG in case of its repair is allowed on specially equipped moving structurally not connected with the gas pipeline. The design of moving is calculated on maximum weight of the equipment, the machines and mechanisms moved on it. In case of visibility less than 10 m are not made journey of vehicles and mechanisms directly along the route.
154. Operation of MG laid in tunnels is performed in case of the concentration of vapors and gases which is not exceeding threshold limit value. The special instruction is developed for safe operation on the gas pipeline in tunnel. Installation and repairs of gas pipelines in tunnel is made according to the project of works on the written permission approved by the head (chief engineer) of the company.
155. Before entrance to tunnel the sign of safety and the poster in the state and Russian languages with text is in a visible place hung out: "The entrance is prohibited to strangers. It is explosive". For 50 m from entrance to tunnel the safety sign with text "Is established smoking and cultivation of fire is forbidden".
156. Portals in tunnel are equipped with operational trellised barriers on locks from which keys are at the closest linear inspector, the chief linearly - operational service and the dispatcher linearly - production management of MG.
157. On the gas pipeline or on tunnel wall directly over the gas pipeline cross marks through each 20 m with designation of distance over them from entrance to tunnel and exit from it are put with light paint. The marking of distances in tunnels is carried out in the form of fraction: in numerator - distance from entrance to tunnel and the shooter in the direction of the course of gas, vznamenatela - distance from exit from tunnel.
158. Just before inspection of tunnel and the gas pipeline rocky slopes over entrances to tunnel for identification of possible fall of rocky fragments and stones on the platform before portals of entrances and on the gas pipeline compensators located there are inspected. According to results of these inspections measures to safe removal of these fragments and stones or their strengthening on slopes are taken. Results of inspection are drawn up by the act. The entrance to tunnel by group at least, than from two people with the isolating gas masks and accumulator lamps in explosion-proof execution after monitoring procedure of gas contamination of air in tunnel is allowed.
159. The entrance to tunnel without the dressed isolating gas masks is allowed provided that total content in air of tunnel of hazardous substances below general threshold limit value.
160. In case of control survey of the gas pipeline the gas contamination of tunnel is checked through each 50 m.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.