of January 30, 2015 No. 69
About approval of Rules of implementation of pilotage duty of courts
According to subitem 26-10) of Item 1 of article 9 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 6, 2004 "About inland water transport" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of implementation of pilotage duty of courts.
2. To committee of transport of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Asavbayev A. A.) provide:
1) in the procedure established by the legislation state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction of the copy of the order on official publication in periodic printed publicity materials and in information system of law of Ad_let of the republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan";
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of Item 2 of this order.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the First vice-minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan Kasymbek Zh. M.
Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 30, 2015 No. 69
1. Rules of implementation of pilotage duty of courts (further - Rules) are developed according to subitem 26-10) of Item 1 of article 9 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 6, 2004 "About inland water transport".
2. These rules regulate procedure of pilotage duty of courts for the purpose of safety control of navigation on inland waterways and prevention of transport incidents with courts.
3. Differentiation of attended operation between pilots is established by pilot service depending on degree of readiness of pilots, type and the sizes of the carried-out courts and other factors reflecting conditions of pilot waters.
4. Pilots watch condition of sections of the shipping waterways providing pilotage duty and make measurement of depths on these sites.
5. Pilots carry out vessels at any time, except cases when on spontaneous conditions their safe posting is not provided.
6. During pilotage pilots watch condition and correctness of navigation barrier and immediately report to territorial authority of Committee of transport of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Committee) about all defects and shortcomings. They also report about all emergency cases with the carried-out courts or with other courts which met on the way.
7. Pilots watch that the carried-out courts followed rules of navigation of vessels and pollution prevention from courts by waste and oily waters of inland waterways.
8. Pilots inform captains of the carried-out courts on the revealed violations of observance of rules of navigation of vessels and other existing rules of inland water transport and recommend to eliminate the revealed violations, and in case of not elimination by the captain of the specified violations, immediately report about it to Committee.
9. In case of accident with the vessel or casualty with people in pilot waters pilots take all feasible measures on assistance.
10. In need of carrying out pilotage duty the ship master submits in any form the application for the pilot to pilot service, the pilot arrives to the vessel by time specified in the request. In case of impossibility of arrival of the pilot to the specified term, the pilot service reports to the ship master about time and the place of arrival of the pilot.
11. If the vessel did not arrive to the place of acceptance of the pilot to time specified in the request by the captain, the late vessel in such cases is provided with pilotage duty in turn.
12. The captain provides bystry and safe acceptance of the pilot aboard the vessel and does not allow at the same time damages of the pilot boat (vessel). During acceptance and disembarkation of the pilot the ship master shall hold communication with the pilot boat and approve with it the actions. From the moment of arrival of the pilot and before its leaving on the vessel the flaghoist rises - "I onboard have pilot".
13. In case of bad weather when it is impossible to land the pilot from the pilot boat on the going vessel, in coordination with the captain of this vessel the pilot can perform posting by leading method to the place where it will be possible to accept the pilot aboard the vessel. Between the vessel and the pilot boat the reliable communication shall be provided.
14. When implementing by the pilot of pilotage duty of the vessel the captain announces to the pilot exact data on draft, on length, width and capacity of the vessel.
The pilot can also request from the ship master other data on the vessel (maneuvering data and others) which are necessary for the pilot for implementation of pilotage duty of the vessel.
15. The ship master upon the demand of the pilot provides him in use ship radio station for communication concerning its office activities.
16. In case of the circumstances affecting safety of pilotage duty (deterioration in visibility, fog, reduction of depths of the ship course), the ship master upon the demand of the pilot uses according to the procedure, specified by the pilot, means of the shipboard electroradio navigational equipment (the sonic depth finder, the radar, radio direction finder). In the presence around posting of shore radar station the pilot in these cases can use services of this station.
17. For the purpose of safety of swimming the ship master follows recommendations of the pilot. The captain gives all orders to the helmsman personally. If for the purpose of maneuver accomplishment acceleration the captain permits the pilot most to give orders, then and in this case they will be considered as executed on the captain's order for which he bears responsibility.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.