of November 19, 2001 No. ZR-248
About the state non-profit organizations
Accepted by National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia on October 23, 2001
This Law establishes legal status of the state non-profit organizations (further - the state organization), procedure for their creation, activities, reorganization and liquidation, and also the relation of the state organization with state bodies.
1. The legislation on the state organizations consists of the Civil code of the Republic of Armenia, this Law, other laws and legal acts, and also international treaties of the Republic of Armenia.
2. Features of legal status of the state organization, procedure for its creation, activities, reorganization and liquidation, and also relations of the state organization with state bodies can be established by the law.
1. The state organization is the non-profit organization with the status of the legal entity which is not pursuing the profit earning aims which is created only for the purpose of implementation of activities in the field of culture, health care, in the social sphere, in the field of sport, education, science, conservation and other non-commercial areas.
2. The state organization has the allocated property as property and this property answers for the obligations. The state organization can acquire and perform on its own behalf the property and personal non-property rights, perform duties, appear in court as the claimant or the defendant.
3. The state organization has the name which shall contain the words "state non-profit organization", and also specifying on sphere of activity of the state organization if it obviously does not follow from the name.
4. The location of the state organization is the location of its permanent body.
5. The state organization can act as the founder or the member of other organization only for the decision of the founder.
6. The state organization can have round stamp with the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Armenia and the name of the organization in Armenian. The state organization can have forms with the name, emblem and other means of individualization.
7. The state organization has separate balance.
1. The property of the state organization is created of the property given it on the property right by the founder under organization of the organization, and also made and acquired subsequently by the state organization during its activities.
The size of the property transferred by the founder of the state organization to the possession under its organization is established by the decision on organization of the state organization. Under organization of the state organization the founder cannot transfer it to the possession property which cost is more than the ten-thousandfold size of minimum wage if the law or the decision of the founder do not provide other.
2. The state organization has the right at discretion according to the law, decisions of the founder and (or) its charter to own, dispose and use the property belonging to it on the property right.
3. The founder has no rights concerning the property belonging to the state organization on the property right, except for property, which remained after liquidation of the state organization.
4. The burden of preserving property of the state organization is born by the state organization.
5. On property of the state organization collection only judicially can be turned.
1. The founder can assign to the state organization any property on the right of unlimited and free use.
2. The founder has the right to receive back the property assigned by it to the state organization.
3. The state organization has no right to alienate, pledge or transfer to free use the property assigned to it or the rights concerning it.
The state organization has the right to lease the property assigned to it on behalf of the state if it is not forbidden by the decision of the founder or the charter of the state organization. The term of leasing of the fixed property cannot be established more than one year, except as specified, established by the founder.
Income gained by the state organization from use of the fixed property is property of the state organization if the charter of the state organization does not provide other.
The inseparable improvements which happened when using of the property assigned to the state organization are property of the founder.
4. Fixing with the founder of property to the state organization is not the basis for the termination or change of the rights of the founder or the third parties concerning this property.
5. Right to use by the state organization by the real estate assigned by the founder to the state organization, or the property which is subject to obligatory state registration arises from the moment of state registration of the right concerning them.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.