It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On March 20, 2015 No. 32
of March 18, 2015 No. 1197
About scientific activities and the state scientific and technical policy
Accepted by the Resolution MH MOPT of January 14, 2015, No. 1734
Approved by the Resolution MM MORT of March 5, 2015, No. 802
This Law determines organizational, legal, economic and social basis of scientific and scientific and technical activities, its state supervision in the Republic of Tajikistan and is directed to creating favorable conditions for the state support of science and increase in intellectual and cultural level of citizens.
In this Law the following concepts are used:
- accreditation of subjects of scientific and (or) scientific and technical activities - the procedure as a result of which implementation compliance of activities of subjects of the scientific and (or) scientific and technical sphere to requirements of the standard established by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan officially is recognized;
- certification of scientific and (or) scientific and technical workers of the top skills - assessment, determination of professional knowledge, skills and professional level of scientific and (or) scientific and technical workers of the top skills, and also award of academic degrees to them and assignment of academic statuses;
- the associate professor, professor - the academic statuses given in accordance with the established procedure by the Highest certifying commission in case of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan according to the petition of the scientific organization or educational institution of professional education;
- the model code of scientific ethics - the set of rules and standards of behavior, beliefs and ethical principles of the organization of scientific and (or) scientific and technical activities governing the public relations in the field of scientific research;
- The highest certifying commission - the commission regulating national system of certification of scientific and (or) scientific and technical workers of the top skills;
- temporary research team - the voluntary consolidation, physical persons without formation of legal entity created for the purpose of implementation of scientific activities, according to the procedure and on the conditions determined by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan and on contractual basis;
- the scientist (researcher) - the physical person which is working in the scientific organization, educational institution of higher education or structural division of the scientific organization, having the higher education receiving and realizing result of scientific and (or) scientific and technical activities;
- research work - the work connected with scientific search, carrying out the researches, experiments, for the purpose of expansion which are available and receipts of new knowledge, checks of scientific hypotheses, establishments of patterns of development of the nature and society, scientific generalization, scientific reasons for projects;
- developmental works - complex of the works performed during creation or upgrade of products, development of design or technological documentation on prototypes, production and testing of prototypes and useful models;
- scientific and scientific and technical projects and programs - the documents including content of scientific and technical work, containing scientific, scientific and technical, developmental, marketing researches with reasons for the purpose and tasks, relevance, novelty, the scientific and practical importance and feasibility of carrying out planned activities;
- authorized state body in the scientific and (or) scientific and technical sphere - the state body performing state policy and cross-industry coordination in the scientific and (or) scientific and technical sphere;
- authorized state body on supervision in the field of science and education - the central executive body of the government of the Republic of Tajikistan realizing policy of the state supervision in the field of science and education according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- industry authorized bodies in the field of scientific and scientific and technical activities - the state bodies performing state policy in the field of science and (or) scientific and technical activities in the corresponding industry;
- the national report on science and technology - the annual report containing the analysis of condition and tendency of development of world and national science, suggestion for improvement of scientific and technical capacity of the Republic of Tajikistan, reasons for the priority directions of development of science;
- scientific and (or) scientific and technical result - the product of scientific and (or) scientific and technical activities containing new knowledge and achievements, fixed on any information carrier;
- The highest certifying commission in case of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan - the commission regulating national system of certification of scientific and (or) scientific and technical workers of the top skills;
- scientific offense - actions unworthy the scientist (researcher), as falsification of data, intentional misstatement of the truth, plagiarism, and also acquisition and sale of scientific research (scientific theses, degree, final and academic year projects) for the purpose of their further public protection under own name;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.