of December 23, 2014 No. 160
About approval of Rules of maintaining the state land cadastre in the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to subitem 16-3) of Item 1 of Article 14 of the Land code of the Republic of Kazakhstan I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of maintaining the state land cadastre in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. To committee on cases of construction, housing and communal services and management of land resources of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan (to Smagulov B. A.) provide in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) official publication of this order in information system of law of Ad_let and in mass media;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the Vice-Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan Uskenbayev K. A.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 23, 2014 No. 160
1. These rules are developed according to the Land code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 20, 2003 (further - the Land code) and establish procedure for maintaining the state land cadastre.
2. The state land registry in the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the Inventory) is kept for the purpose of providing state bodies, physical persons and legal entities with information on the earth and the separate parcels of land.
Activities for maintaining the Inventory belong to the state monopoly and are performed by the Government for Citizens State corporation keeping the state land cadastre (further - the State corporation).
Treat the activities which are technologically connected with maintaining the Inventory:
1) establishment on the area of borders of administrative and territorial units, especially protected natural territories, lands of the state forest and water funds;
2) designing by training and to streamlining land use, projects of recultivation of the broken lands, establishment of borders of the parcels of land on the area;
3) project development of intraeconomic land management on the parcels of land which are in state-owned property and provided in land use for conducting agricultural production;
4) carrying out inventory count of lands.
3. According to part 7 of Article 152 of the Land code, accounting unit and data storage of the Inventory the parcel of land allocated in the closed borders, assigned in accordance with the established procedure to subjects of land legal relationship is.
In the Inventory for each parcel of land the identification characteristics allowing to allocate unambiguously it in space, to determine the sizes and location, and also cadastral estimated value of the site are fixed.
4. The Inventory information on owners of the parcels of land and land users is included.
5. Data on the parcels of land correspond to land cadastral maps in which are reflected number assigned to this site, the location, borders and text descriptions.
6. Forming of data of the state land cadastre is provided with carrying out land, space, cartographic, land management works, soil, geobotanical inspections and researches, works on monitoring of lands, quantitative and high-quality accounting of lands, creation of land and cadastral case on the specific parcel of land, production of land cadastral maps, the identification document on the parcel of land, the land cadastral plan.
7. Accumulating of data is made at the level of the respective areas, the city of republican value, the capital, areas, the cities of regional value where information on cadastral number of the parcel of land, the name of physical persons or legal entities - subjects of the rights to the parcels of land, acts of executive bodies and other stipulated by the legislation documents, the location and the size, cadastral (estimative) cost of the parcel of land, the right to the parcel of land, purpose, divisibility and indivisibility, servitudes on the parcel of land, and also about the restrictions on its use set by executive bodies is fixed and stored.
The specified data are systematized on the patterns of ownership, categories of lands allowing to compare them among themselves on areas, the city of republican value, the capital, areas, the cities of regional value and the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan in general.
8. Maintaining the Inventory in all territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan is performed on single system and represents consecutive actions for collection, documentation, accumulating, processing, accounting and storage of data on the parcels of land.
9. Cartographic basis of the Inventory are land cadastral maps which provide possibility of display and modification of straight-line and vulgar characteristics of the parcels of land.
The scale of land cadastral maps is chosen depending on the size of accounting units and level of maintaining the Inventory.
In case of the automated maintaining the Inventory the cartographic basis is created in the form of the electronic card using geoinformation technologies and production of copies on papers.
10. Information on the parcels of land is systematically updated in case of change of borders and the areas of sites and land grounds.
11. Land and cadastral cases on the parcels of land provided from the lands which are in state-owned property are started by the State corporation, based on decisions of local executive bodies of areas, the city of republican value, the capital, areas, the cities of regional value, akims of the cities of district value, settlements, villages, rural districts, the land management project about provision of land right approved by authorized body on land relations of areas, the cities of republican value, the capital, areas, the cities of regional value according to its competence established by the Land code of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and materials on establishment of borders of the parcel of land.
12. Forming of the site from the lands which are in private property of citizens or non-state legal entities during transaction with part of the divisible parcel of land is made based on their applications for the Section of the divisible parcel of land submitted to authorized body on land relations of areas, cities of republican value, the capital, areas, cities of regional value in the location of the parcel of land.
Documents on the right of private property to the parcel of land are enclosed to the application.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.