of February 27, 2015 No. 45
About approval of Methodology on strategic planning of sustainable development and Methodology by assessment and inventory count of the state strategic documents on compliance to bases of strategic planning
As rendering methodological support to participants of process of development of the state strategic documents, implementation of the modern principles of strategic management in executive bodies, improvements of quality of development of strategic documents, and also according to the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About delegation of separate rule-making powers of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" of September 15, 2014 No. 530, I order to number of state bodies of the executive authority:
1. Approve enclosed "Methodology on strategic planning of sustainable development" (appendix 1) and "Methodology by assessment and inventory count of the state strategic documents on compliance to bases of strategic planning" (appendix 2) (further - Methodologies).
2. To the ministries, the state committee, administrative departments and other state bodies to be guided by Methodologies in case of development and evaluating and inventory count of the state strategic documents.
3. To department of documentary providing, control and organizational work of management of organizational and technical and financial provision to bring this order to the attention of the ministries and administrative departments, the secretary of state, deputy ministers, heads of structural divisions and subordinated bodies of the ministry.
5. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister K.Dzh. Dzhakypova.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Economics of the Kyrgyz Republic of February 27, 2015 No. 45
1. This Methodology on strategic planning of sustainable development (further - Methodology) establishes procedure for development of the state strategic documents.
2. The methodology is used in case of development of the state strategic documents (further - the strategic document) and is directed to unification and systematization of strategic documents.
3. The purposes and tasks of strategic documents are built through the following elements of system of public administration:
- state institutes of management;
- personnel potential;
- availability and accuracy of the information to adoption of the verified political decisions.
4. The state strategic document is the instrument of the state strategic planning of state policy developed in the form of the written official document of the established form, the having level and the procedure limited on terms of realization and approved by the corresponding regulatory legal act.
1. For project development of the strategic document of the state body initiating project development of the strategic document the working group affirms.
2. The structure of the working group in addition to profile specialists, shall in case of need include specialists in the field of law, finance and economy, representatives of state bodies and local government bodies, ecologists and specialists in questions of environmental protection, experts in public administration and the prevention of corruption, experts in the field of interethnic development. Besides working group also other specialists, and also representatives of other concerned parties can be included. The structure of the working group shall be created taking into account study of all components of model of sustainable development and allow to develop the high-quality strategic document.
3. Process of development of the strategic document shall be performed in close partnership of state bodies, regional representative offices, international organizations and all concerned parties of the civil sector.
Organizational works in case of development of strategic documents consists of the following stages:
1st stage Official initiation of process of development of the strategic document;
2nd stage: Development and approval of the organizational plan including:
- Coordination mechanism and scheme of process control of development of the strategic document;
- Structure of the working group
- Actions for cooperation with the international donor organizations;
- Formats and procedures of interaction with civil society and other participants of process, including it is information - educational actions;
- Other organizational actions connected with discussion of intermediate and final results of strategy;
3rd stage: Maintenance of approval process of projects of strategy.
General requirements to development of Sections are as follows:
1. Deep analysis and assessment of the current tendencies of development of the country
2. Reasons and goal setting, proceeding from industry and sectoral plans, intentions of achievement of desirable condition at the time of completion of strategy taking into account the revealed problems
3. Focus of effective objectives on specific results
4. Appeal of effective objectives to the population
5. Truthfulness and realness of effective objectives
6. Determination and formulation of the priority directions for promotion to effective objectives shall be performed also on the basis of the revealed problems which solution will allow by the shortest method or it is the most probable to progress to the purpose
7. On each of the priority directions it is necessary to set specific objectives and measures/actions according to their decision
8. The plan of measures shall become "Actions plan" for the specific ministry, department and, in general, for the Government on implementation of the Strategic document
9. The plan of measures/actions of strategy shall be provided with real financing from all possible sources which should be revealed at stage of budgeting of the Plan of the Strategic document
In work progress it is recommended to be guided by the following documents and information materials:
- National strategic documents and programs of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic for transition to sustainable development;
- Strategic and program documents of development of the relevant ministries, departments;
- Mid-term forecast of the budget for the forthcoming three-five years;
- Donor Strategy of the help to the Country the forthcoming three-five years.
- Reports on the millennium development goals (MDG);
- Concepts in the sphere of strengthening of unity of the people and the interethnic relations in the Kyrgyz Republic;
- Strategic documents in the sphere to achievement of gender equality;
- Information and methodological materials on strategic planning of sustainable development.
The total amount of Sections shall be no more than 10 pages, including:
1. Overall assessment of the current situation - from 2 to 6 p., depending on the scale of the solved problems.
2. Achievements and problems - 2/3str.
3. The purpose - 1/3 p.
4. P. priorities-1/3.
5. Tasks and measures/actions on each of priorities - from 2 to 4 p.
6. The expected results - 1/3 p.
7. Favorable prerequisites and risks - 2/3str.
In general, general requirements to the strategic document are as follows:
- Appeal of the new strategic document to the vast majority of citizens
- Novelty in goal setting and tasks taking into account transition to sustainable development
- Focus on all categories of citizens of the country
- Truthfulness and realness of policy of measures in the conditions of transition to sustainable development
- Consolidation of society and growth of trust to the state
- Assessment of social benefits and ecological consequences from start of the large investment projects planned for the strategy implementation period.
- Focus on specific results
- Transition to project and target model of regional specialization at stage of transition to sustainable development
- Preferences for the subjects of business realizing projects with the minimum negative impact on health of the person and the environment.
Development of the strategic document is performed on the basis of the step-by-step sequence with the principles of model of sustainable development:
Step-1: Goal setting
The purpose is determined, proceeding from industry and sectoral plans and intentions of achievement of desirable condition in development of industry or the sector at the time of completion of the strategic document.
- Standard requirements in case of purpose formulation:
- Brevity in form;
- Reservoir on content;
- Concreteness and clarity of content;
- Measurability (preferably);
- Justification on policy measures;
- Realness on resources;
- Criteria of unsuccessful formulation of the purpose:
- excessive ambition;
- "blurring" of the purpose;
- weakness of reasons.
At this stage it is necessary to consider interrelation and interdependence of social, economic and ecological aspects.
The purpose is formulated, proceeding from these basic components of sustainable development. Criteria of appeal of formulation of the purpose at stage of transition to model to sustainable development:
- transition to sustainable development and benefits of the person, preferably measurable;
- reducing poverty, including the mountain territories;
- resource-saving production through environmental risk management;
- minimization of waste;
- efficiency of use of land and water resources;
- energy-saving technologies;
- quality of health and level of environmental pollution;
- education and release of specialists for sustainability management;
- level of culture and responsibility for preserving environment;
Depending on the purposes and orientation of the state strategic document these criteria can be reflected in different degree of priority and scope.
Step-2 Analysis and assessment of the current tendencies of development.
The analysis and assessment of the current tendencies of development, identification of problems and achievements is necessary for determination of "starting point" for promotion to effective objective.
This step is important as well from the point of view of identification of problems and achievements on the basis of which on the following step the priority directions of development will be determined.
In this Section it is necessary to carry out the analysis (assessment) of current status of the considered industry, sectors, departments. Also in this Section it is necessary to specify:
- the achieved results for the 3-5-year period in that sphere which is considered in the strategic document (to reflect what there were negative and positive results);
- the main problems existing in that sphere which is considered in the strategic document;
- the factors interfering development of that sphere which is considered in the strategic document.
At this stage it is necessary to expand circle of concerned parties and to determine group of the analysts capable to carry out the analysis and assessment of mutual influence of economic processes, social aspects, including questions of reducing poverty, state of environment, gender development.
1. The analysis and impact assessment of economic processes on human development of state of environment
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.