of January 21, 2015 No. 30
About approval of Rules of acceptance on arms of Armed Forces, other troops and military forming of the Republic of Kazakhstan of arms and military equipment
According to the subitem 18) of Item 2 of article 22 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 7, 2005 "About defense and Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan", I ORDER:
2. To the head of the department of military and technical policy of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) in the procedure established by the legislation to send this order to the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan for state registration;
The copy of this order to send 2) within ten calendar days after state registration to mass media and to information system of law of Ad_let of the republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan" for official publication;
3) after official publication the order to post the Ministries of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the website.
3. To impose control of execution of the order on the deputy defense secretary of the Republic of Kazakhstan lieutenant general Saparov O. B.
4. Bring the order to officials in the part concerning them.
Minister of Defence
It is approved
Attorney-General of the Republic of Kazakhstan
January 30, 2015
It is approved
Chief of Service of the state protection of the Republic of Kazakhstan
January 29, 2015
It is approved
Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan
January 26, 2015
It is approved
Chairman of Committee of homeland security of the Republic of Kazakhstan
January 25, 2015
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 21, 2015 No. 30
1. These rules of acceptance on arms of Armed Forces, other troops and military forming of the Republic of Kazakhstan of arms and military equipment (further - Rules) determine procedure for acceptance on arms of Armed Forces, other troops and military forming of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Armed Forces) the samples of arms and military equipment (further - VVT) which was earlier not consisting on arms, and also the modernized VVT samples.
2. In these rules the following concepts are used:
1) interdepartmental advisory body - permanent working body for acceptance on arms of Armed Forces of VVT;
2) head sample for the ships, motor boats and vessels - the first difficult product (complex) of small-lot production with long cycle of production and installation made on again developed or modified documentation, assuming completion of design and modification of technical documentation during trial army operation for the purpose of increase in technical characteristics, reduction in cost of production and operation of the subsequent products (complexes) of this series;
3) VVT sample - the new or modernized sample (head sample for the ships, motor boats and vessels) military products made on again developed or finished (for the purpose of upgrade) developmental and technological working documentation for check by testing of its compliance to the set technical requirements or the tactical specification (further - TTZ) for developmental work (further - ROC) for the purpose of decision making about possibility of its statement on production and (or) proper uses;
4) the expert - the specialist having the special knowledge and work experience in certain area allowing it to carry out the qualified conclusions or judgments on the questions considered or solved by other persons, less competent in the field;
5) trial army operation - specially organized use of VVT in different climatic conditions for the purpose of determination of features of its operation (application to destination, transportations, storages, maintenance and repair) in real army conditions during limited term.
3. Armed forces are equipped with VVT taken advantage according to these Rules.
4. Acceptance of VVT on arms is performed on the basis of the decision of interdepartmental advisory body on condition of achievement of VVT of positive results of trial army operation.
Trial army operation is carried out on polygons and in organizations of Armed Forces, performed by Armed Forces or VVT producers on agreed decision of the parties.
5. The structure and regulations on interdepartmental advisory body affirm orders of the first heads of state bodies.
6. VVT is taken advantage in the following procedure:
1) determination of requirement and technical requirements to VVT;
2) market monitoring;
3) expert analysis of offers;
4) consideration of offers at meeting of interdepartmental advisory body;
5) carrying out trial army operation of VVT;
6) consideration of results of trial army operation and offers on acceptance on VVT arms at meeting of interdepartmental advisory body;
7) acceptance of VVT on arms.
The procedure for acceptance on arms of Armed Forces of means, systems, complexes, devices of types of operational providing and means of communication is performed according to these rules.
7. Requirement is determined by type, type of military forces, military forming, structural division for the benefit of which acceptance is planned for VVT arms (further - division customer) proceeding from the analysis of the perspective directions of construction of the Armed Forces created according to the Military doctrine of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 29, 2017 No. 554, and documents of system of state planning, world tendencies of development of VVT, opportunities, the available VVT and objectives.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.