of March 17, 2015 No. 211
About approval of the standard agreement of property hiring (lease) of state-owned property
According to Item 5 of article 74 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 1, 2011 "About state-owned property", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed standard agreement of property hiring (lease) of state-owned property.
2. To provide to department of policy of management of the state assets of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order the direction on official publication of this order in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 17, 2015, No. 211
(name of object)
year ______________ No. ______ "___" ____________ 20 ___ years
_______________________________________________________________________, hereinafter referred to as "lessor", on behalf of
(name of the lessor (lessor))
the head _____________________________________________________________________, the acting on the basis of the Provision
(surname, name, middle name (in the presence))
about __________________ from "___" ______________ 20 ___ years No. ______, ____________ 20 approved ________________ from "___" ___ years No. _____ on the one hand,
and ________________________________________, on behalf of _______________________________________________________________
(name of the employer (lessee)) (surname, name, middle name (in the presence))
hereinafter referred to as "employer" on the other hand, jointly referred to as as "parties", signed this agreement as follows.
1. The subject of the agreement is provision in property employment (lease) ______________________________, at the address:
(name of object)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________, referred to as in
(location and short characteristic of object)
further "object", being on balance _______________________________________________________ hereinafter referred to as "asset holder":
(name of the asset holder)
1) based on the order __________________________________ from "___" _______________ 20 ___ years No. _____;
(name of the lessor)
2) by results of the tender according to the protocol on results of the tender from "___" ______________ 20 ___ years No. _____.
2. The lessor transfers, and the employer accepts in property employment (lease) object with "___" _______________ 20 ___ years on "___" ______________ 20 ___ years for use for the purpose of _________________________________________________________________________________
(purpose of object, or tender condition)
After the specified term this agreement stops the action.
3. Transfer of object to lease is performed under the delivery-acceptance certificate (with reflection of actual state of object at the time of transfer) which is signed by representatives of the employer, the asset holder both affirms the lessor and is integral part of this agreement.
4. Agreement signature the lessor and written consent the asset holder, certify that the handed-over object is at the time of transfer not pledged, it is not sold, is not under arrest and it cannot be requested during validity by the third parties who do not have relations to the agreement.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.