of December 23, 2014 No. 159
About approval of Rules of conducting monitoring of lands and uses of its data in the Republic of Kazakhstan
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of conducting monitoring of lands and use of its data in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. To committee on cases of construction, housing and communal services and management of land resources of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan (to Aytmukhametov K. K.) provide in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) official publication of this order in information system of law of Ad_let and in mass media;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan Uskenbayev K. A.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 23, 2014 No. 159
1. These rules of conducting monitoring of lands and use of its data in the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Rules) establish content, structure, procedure for conducting monitoring of lands and use of its data in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. The concepts applied in these rules:
degradation of lands - set of the processes leading to change of functions of the earth as environment element, to quantitative and high-quality deterioration in its condition, decrease in the natural and economic importance;
the ground - the territory of various configuration characterizing certain types of landscapes (sands, foothill plains, mountains);
the stationary site - the parcel of land which will be organized for the purpose of constants long-term (for the term of more than 10 years) observations of condition of vegetable and soil cover in various climatic zones, provinces, high-rise belts;
the key site - the typical site of the area with necessary reliability reflecting structure and nature of vegetation and soils, their communication with environment of certain landscape.
3. Content of monitoring of lands is constituted by systematic observations (shootings, researches, inspections) behind condition of land fund, identification of the changes happening in them and their assessment.
4. The structure of monitoring of lands is determined by the main purpose of lands and territorial scope.
5. Monitoring is carried out taking into account features of purpose of lands and subdivided into the subsystems corresponding to categories of lands:
monitoring of lands of agricultural purpose;
monitoring of lands of settlements (city and rural);
monitoring of lands the earth of the industry, transport, communication, for needs of space activities, defense, homeland security and other nonagricultural appointment;
monitoring of lands of especially protected natural territories, lands of improving, recreational and historical and cultural appointment;
monitoring of lands of forest fund;
monitoring of lands of water fund;
monitoring of lands of inventory.
6. Depending on territorial scope republican, regional and local monitoring of lands is performed:
republican - covers all territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
regional - covers the territories limited to physiographic, administrative, economic and other borders;
local - is conducted on territorial objects below the regional level, up to the separate parcels of land and elementary structures of landscape and ecological complexes.
Depending on terms and frequency of carrying out monitoring of lands the following groups of observation of condition of lands are performed:
basic (the initial, fixing condition of objects observations at the time of the beginning of conducting monitoring of lands);
operational (the fixing current changes);
periodic (in year and more).
7. Monitoring of lands includes works on:
to accomplishment of systematic observations, researches, shootings, inspections (reinspections and adjustments);
to carrying out analysis and assessment of condition of lands;
to development of recommendations about regulation of anthropogenous impacts on fertility of lands;
to development of the forecast of high-quality condition of lands for a certain period of time;
the organizations of databank about the earth.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.