of December 23, 2014 No. 159
About approval of Rules of conducting monitoring of lands and uses of its data in the Republic of Kazakhstan
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of conducting monitoring of lands and use of its data in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. To committee on cases of construction, housing and communal services and management of land resources of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan (to Aytmukhametov K. K.) provide in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) official publication of this order in information system of law of Ad_let and in mass media;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan Uskenbayev K. A.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 23, 2014 No. 159
1. These rules of conducting monitoring of lands and use of its data in the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Rules) establish content, structure, procedure for conducting monitoring of lands and use of its data in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. The concepts applied in these rules:
degradation of lands - set of the processes leading to change of functions of the earth as environment element, to quantitative and high-quality deterioration in its condition, decrease in the natural and economic importance;
polygon - the territory of different configuration characterizing certain types of landscapes (sands, foothill plains, mountains);
the stationary site - the parcel of land which will be organized for the purpose of constants long-term (for the term of more than 10 years) observations of condition of vegetable and soil cover in different climatic zones, provinces, high-rise belts;
the key site - the typical site of the area with necessary reliability reflecting structure and nature of vegetation and soils, their communication with environment of certain landscape.
3. Content of monitoring of lands is constituted by systematic observations (shootings, researches, inspections) behind condition of land fund, identification of the changes happening in them and their assessment.
4. The structure of monitoring of lands is determined by the main purpose of lands and territorial scope.
5. Monitoring is carried out taking into account features of purpose of lands and subdivided into the subsystems corresponding to categories of lands:
monitoring of lands of agricultural purpose;
monitoring of lands of settlements (city and rural);
monitoring of lands the earth of the industry, transport, communication, for needs of space activities, defense, homeland security and other nonagricultural appointment;
monitoring of lands of especially protected natural territories, lands of improving, recreational and historical and cultural appointment;
monitoring of lands of forest fund;
monitoring of lands of water fund;
monitoring of lands of inventory.
6. Depending on territorial scope republican, regional and local monitoring of lands is performed:
republican - covers all territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
regional - covers the territories limited to physiographic, administrative, economic and other borders;
local - is conducted on territorial objects below the regional level, up to the separate parcels of land and elementary structures of landscape and ecological complexes.
Depending on terms and frequency of carrying out monitoring of lands the following groups of observation of condition of lands are performed:
basic (the initial, fixing condition of objects observations at the time of the beginning of conducting monitoring of lands);
operational (the fixing current changes);
periodic (in year and more).
7. Monitoring of lands includes works on:
to accomplishment of systematic observations, researches, shootings, inspections (reinspections and adjustments);
to carrying out analysis and assessment of condition of lands;
to development of recommendations about regulation of anthropogenous impacts on fertility of lands;
to development of the forecast of high-quality condition of lands for a certain period of time;
the organizations of databank about the earth.
8. Assessment of condition of lands is carried out by the analysis of the made observations (periodic, seasonal, daily), studying of orientation and intensity of changes in comparison of the received indicators with normative.
9. By results of assessment fortune of lands are made operational reports, reports, recommendations and scientific forecasts with appendix to them of thematic cards, charts, the tables characterizing dynamics, orientation and intensity of development of the changes in particular having negative nature.
10. Monitoring of lands is conducted on single system in all territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan by The Government for Citizens State corporation.
The organization of conducting monitoring of lands is performed by department of the central authorized body on management of land resources.
11. Conducting monitoring of lands is performed at the expense of means of the republican budget.
12. For carrying out monitoring of lands the territorial and zone network of Items of observations of condition of lands is determined.
13. The territorial and zone network of monitoring includes stationary and semiportable Items of observation of condition of lands.
Stationary Items of observations are created for systematic receipt of information on condition of lands with the set completeness and accuracy. Stationary platforms, key sites and polygons belong to such Items.
Semiportable Items of observations (semiportable platforms, profile) will be organized depending on specific conditions and works are more whole. Observations on them are made periodically bucketed in 3, 5, 10 and more years.
15. Monitoring of lands is conducted with respect for the principle of compatibility of the diverse data based on use of single qualifiers, codes, systems of units, standard formats of data and normative and technical base, the state system of coordinates and heights.
16. For receipt of information on monitoring of lands materials are used:
remote sensing (shootings and observations from spacecrafts, from high-rise airplanes, by small aircraft);
land shootings (soil, geobotanical, soil and meliorative, soil and erosive) and observations on Items of territorial and zone network;
inventory counts of lands, land and cadastral documentation;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.