of February 3, 2015 No. 71
About approval of Rules of rendering engineering services in the field of architectural, town-planning and construction activities
According to subitem 23-2) of article 20 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 16, 2001 "About architectural, town-planning and construction activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan" and the subitem 2) Item 3 of article 16 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About the state statistics" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of rendering engineering services in the field of architectural, town-planning and construction activities.
2. To provide to committee on cases of construction, housing and communal services and management of land resources of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) official publication of this order in information system of law of Ad_let and in mass media;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. This order becomes effective after ten calendar days after day of its first official publication.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 3, 2015, No. 71
1. These rules of rendering engineering services in the field of architectural, town-planning and construction activities (further - Rules) are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About architectural, town-planning and construction activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan" (further - the Law) and regulate procedure for rendering range of services, providing preparation and implementation of construction.
2. In these rules the concepts determined by the Law and also the following concept are used:
treasurer maintenance – control of target use of the funds allocated for implementation of the budget investment projects connected with construction, ensuring completeness of tax payment by all project participants – the prime contractor and subcontractor at all stages of carrying out payments through accounts in bodies of treasury.
3. The customer in case of involvement of the expert having the corresponding certificate on the right of implementation of engineering services in the field of architectural, town-planning and construction activities (further - the expert), or the organization incorporating the certified experts (further - the organizations), is guided by these rules, other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan and terms of the contract about rendering engineering services.
3-1. The test authority in the field of equity in house construction is exercised by engineering companies in the field of equity in house construction according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 7, 2016 "About equity in house construction".
4. In case of rendering engineering services by the organization after agreement signature the organization submits for approval to the customer the organizational structure created by it for technical and author's supervisions and project management and also the candidate for the project manager from the organization.
5. The organization in writing represents to the customer the list of the experts who are directly rendering engineering services, their obligations and powers.
5-1. Persons exercising technical, author's supervisions and project management on the projects financed by the state investments and means of the quasi-public sector are registered and keep executive documentation in information system for the organization of carrying out construction for the principle of "one window" according to the Rules determining procedure for maintaining the portal and information systems for the organization of carrying out construction for the principle of "one window", approved by the order of the Minister of the industry and infrastructure development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 11, 2020 No. 465 (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 21224).
6. The test authority is exercised:
behind construction of buildings and constructions of production and non-productive assignment for the purpose of providing systematic checks and acceptance of complete stages of building and construction works;
behind compliance of buildings and constructions to project decisions, the state standard rates in the field of architecture, town planning and construction;
behind quality of the applied materials, products and designs;
behind implementation of construction and commissioning of objects in accordance with the established procedure and in the terms defined by the agreement (contract).
7. When implementing test authority with involvement of experts (organizations) for rendering engineering services the customer transfers to test authority in one copy complete set of the design estimates with mark in drawings "To works".
8. When implementing test authority the head of general test authority is accountable to the customer, and the expert of test authority in special work types – to the head of general test authority.
9. The test authority is exercised in contact with experts of designer's service, workers of production supervision of quality of construction of services of the contractor, and also with specialists of the state architectural building control department.
10. Expert in test authority:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.