of January 30, 2015 No. 18-02/58
About approval of requirements to the plans of fire-proof actions developed by forest users in case of long-term forest utilization
According to subitem 18-39) of Item 1 of Article 13 of the Forest code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 8, 2003, PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To provide to committee of forestry and fauna of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
It is approved
Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan
February 13, 2015
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 30, 2015 No. 18-02/58
1. Forest users to whom sites of forest fund are transferred to long-term forest utilization annually develop and realize the plan of fire-proof actions (further - the Plan).
The plan includes:
1) precautionary fire-proof actions;
2) actions for suppression of wildfires.
2. The specific amounts of works and places of their carrying out founded on materials of forest management and plans of the fire-proof device of the woods of the state forest owner in which borders is are provided in precautionary fire-proof actions (are) the site (sites) of forest fund transferred (transferred) to forest utilization. The planned actions provide the sequence of actions, continuation of earlier performed works and are lashed to the works which are carried out on the neighboring sites of forest fund by forest owners and forest users.
Precautionary fire-proof actions also join works on care of the available fire-proof gaps and strips, repair of fire observation towers, the fire-fighting equipment and equipment, is expensive, I will hire temporary fire watchmen.
For all works on precautionary fire-proof actions calendar terms of accomplishment and actionees of person are established, and also amount of works is specified.
3. Actions for suppression of wildfires provide works on the organization of suppression of the fires as by own forces, and in cases when this fire for any reasons cannot be extinguished by own forces and means. In the latter case in coordination with the state forest owner forces and technical funds which are allocated for wildfire suppression, and also force and technical means of other organizations which are based in settlements around arrangement of the respective site of forest fund are determined. Actions for suppression of wildfires are provided by forming of voluntary public forming (teams) for suppression of wildfires, catering services of the people occupied with suppression of wildfires and medical care, communication, and also creation at the expense of the forest user of reserve of fuels and lubricants for fire-dangerous season.
4. The plan of forest users to which sites of forest fund are transferred to long-term forest utilization it are provided to the state forest owners for review no later than February 15 of the current year. The plan of the forest user is approved by the state forest owner and affirms the forest user according to the subitem 6) of Article 38 of the Forest code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 8, 2003.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.