of January 6, 1994 No. 772
About bodies of boundary protection
Bodies of boundary protection of the Azerbaijan Republic (further - bodies of boundary protection) consist of border troops, forces of mobile actions, forces of special air transactions, the coast guard, border control and other structures and provide protection and immunity of Frontier of the Azerbaijan Republic (further - Frontier). Activities of bodies of boundary protection will be organized by relevant organ of the executive authority. The head of relevant organ of the executive authority performs management of bodies of boundary protection.
The legislation on bodies of boundary protection consists of the Constitution of the Azerbaijan Republic, the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About frontier of the Azerbaijan Republic", this Law, other legal acts of the Azerbaijan Republic and international treaties signed by the Azerbaijan Republic.
Bodies of boundary protection are guided in the activities by legal acts of the Azerbaijan Republic, and also articles of war of Armed Forces of the Azerbaijan Republic of the Azerbaijan Republic. At the same time provisions of articles of war of Armed Forces of the Azerbaijan Republic on garrison service and other provisions which are not connected with appointment of bodies of boundary protection are not applied (except educational institutions of special purpose).
Bodies of boundary protection in the activities are based on respecting the rule of law, publicity, the rights and freedoms of citizens, on interrelation with state bodies, public associations, labor collectives and the population, on the organizational principles of construction of Armed Forces.
Bodies of boundary protection:
1) protect Frontier in the procedure established by the law;
2) is stopped by any attempts of illegal change of Frontier;
3) is reflected by real and potential hazards in frontier of the Azerbaijan Republic, protect the population, property in border zone from similar actions, stop them;
4) stop illegal transition through Frontier of persons and vehicles and do not allow similar actions;
5) is performed in the procedure established by the law by the omission of persons, vehicles, loads and other property through check points of frontier;
6) is provided by suppression of transportation through frontier of the Azerbaijan Republic out of check points of frontier of the Azerbaijan Republic of drugs, psychotropic substances and their precursors, strong, toxic, poisoning, radioactive, explosives and devices, military equipment, firearms and ammunition, materials and the equipment which can be used in creation of nuclear, chemical, biological and other weapons of mass destruction, including other objects;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.