of February 25, 2015 No. 143
About approval of Instructions for use electrical energy
According to the subitem 21) article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About power industry" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Instructions for use by electrical energy.
2. To provide to department of power industry of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the direction on official publication of this order within ten calendar days after its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
B. School student
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 25, 2015 No. 143
1. These rules of use of electrical energy (further – Rules) are developed according to the subitem 21) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About power industry" (further – the Law) and determine procedure for use of electrical energy of the power making, power transferring, power supplying organizations and consumers in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The relations arising between the power making, power transferring, power supplying organizations and consumers of electrical energy in the wholesale and retail markets, are regulated by the Civil code of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of power industry and these rules.
2. The basic concepts and determinations used in Rules:
1) settlement period - the period of time determined by the agreement on electric utility service for which the consumed electrical energy is considered and shown for payment to the consumer;
2) checking of system of commercial accounting (further - Checking) - set of the transactions which are carried out by the public metrological service or other accredited legal entities for the purpose of determination and confirmation of conformity of measuring instrument to the established metrological requirements;
3) removal of indications of devices of commercial accounting - action for reading of the indication of devices of commercial accounting, determining amount (quantity) of the used electrical energy of the consumer is also not check technical condition of the commercial metering device;
4) the subconsumer - the consumer who is directly connected to power networks of the consumer;
5) the sealing device (seal, sealing cable) is the adaptation disposable with the locking mechanism providing control from unauthorized access;
6) the expert organization - the organization accredited on conducting energy examination;
7) the permitted capacity - the maximum possible capacity of consumption of electrical energy approved to the consumer in the issued specifications or determined by rated current of the circuit breaker or safety locks on the feeding input;
8) limit of operational responsibility of the parties - the point of the Section of the energy equipment and (or) power network between the business entities responsible for content, servicing and technical condition determined by balance sheet accessory or the agreement electric utility service, and confirmed with the relevant act of differentiation of balance sheet accessory and operational responsibility of the parties between these business entities;
9) technology reservation - the minimum expense of electrical energy (the minimum power consumption) and time duration necessary for completion of continuous engineering procedure and prevention of danger to life of people and the environment;
10) specifications - the technical requirements necessary for execution of connection to power networks;
11) the payment document - the document (the invoice for payment, the invoice, the notification, the receipt) based on which consumers make payment;
12) the consumer - the physical person or legal entity consuming electrical energy on the basis of the agreement;
13) authorized body - the state body performing management in the field of power industry;
14) contractual capacity - approved about the average quantity of the electric power used by the consumer within one hour within the permitted capacity who is power supplying with the organization;
15) border of balance sheet accessory of power network - point of the Section of power network between business entities of the market of electrical energy: the power making, power transferring organizations and consumers, and also between consumers and subconsumers, determined by balance sheet accessory of power network;
16) electroinstallation - set of the machines, devices, lines and the service equipment (together with constructions and rooms, in which they are established) intended for production, transformation, transformation, transfer, consumption of electrical energy and (or) its transformation to other type of energy;
17) the scheme of accounting of electrical energy - certain electric connection of the means of accounting of electrical energy providing accounting of the transferred and consumed electrical energy for calculations for it;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.