Approved by the Order of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 30, 2014 No. 354
Rules of ensuring industrial safety in case of operation of bulk distribution lines
1. These rules of ensuring industrial safety in case of operation of bulk distribution lines (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 14) of article 12-2 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 11, 2014 "About civil protection" and determine procedure for ensuring industrial safety in case of operation of bulk distribution lines (further - MT).
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) defect - the event concluding not entailed change of the technology mode in short-term violation of operating state of the equipment, object, constructions;
2) gas distribution station (further - GRS) - the component of trunk gas pipeline including: buildings, constructions with the equipment, means and systems for regulation of pressure, cleaning, odorization and accounting of amount of gas before giving to his consumer;
3) liquidation - complex of actions for dismantle and (or) reshaping of the bulk distribution line and to reduction of the environment in condition, safe for life and health of the person and suitable for further use;
4) repair - complex of actions (transactions) for recovery of operability or operability of complete or partial operational resource of linear part of the bulk distribution line and (or) its objects;
5) odorization - giving of smell to gas for the purpose of detection and elimination of leakage of the gas supplied to the consumer;
6) compressor station (further - KS) - the component of trunk gas pipeline including: buildings, constructions, technical devices, means and systems for creation and maintenance of pressure providing transportation of gaseous hydrocarbons by linear part of the bulk distribution line;
7) in-line inspection - the complex of works providing information on defects of the pipeline using intra pipe inspection devices (shells) in which different types of nondestructive control are implemented;
8) defects of the pipeline - the variations of geometrical or design data of the pipeline, thickness of wall or indicator of quality of metal of pipe (welded seam) which are beyond requirements of the existing normative and technical documents, arose in case of construction or operation of the pipeline;
9) withdrawal (branch) of the pipeline - the pipeline intended for giving of the transported product from the bulk distribution line to delivery and acceptance points, gas distribution stations, settlements, certain consumers;
10) objects of the bulk distribution line - the devices connected in single engineering procedure, the equipment, structures, buildings and constructions with the parcels of land occupied by them, the structure of objects and technical parameters of the bulk distribution line are determined by the project documentation;
11) the bulk distribution line - the single production and technology complex consisting of the linear part and objects providing safe transportation of products, conforming to requirements of technical regulations and national standards;
12) incident on the bulk distribution line - refusal or damage of the technical devices used on hazardous production facility of the bulk distribution line and also variation of the mode of engineering procedure on MT;
13) operation of the bulk distribution line - the activities necessary for continued, proper and effective functioning of the bulk distribution line including including maintenance, repair, technical diagnosing and supervisory control;
14) linear part of the bulk distribution line (further - LCh MT) - underground, underwater, surface, above-ground pipelines on which direct transportation of products is performed;
15) the conservation zone of the bulk distribution line - the territory (on the land and (or) water) with special conditions of protection and use, adjacent to objects of the bulk distribution line and intended for safety of the population and creation of necessary conditions for safe and uninterrupted operation of objects of the pipeline within which the types of activity incompatible with the purposes of its establishment are limited or prohibited;
16) hazardous production facilities of the bulk distribution line - the site of linear part of the bulk distribution line, head and relay pumping and compressor stations, buildings and constructions, gas distribution station, bulk pumping points, stations of pressure decrease, the station of heating of oil, the reservoir park, installations of electrochemical protection of pipelines against corrosion, the line and construction of technology communication, means of telemechanics of pipelines, power lines and devices of electric utility service intended for remote control of shutoff valves and electrochemical protection, the roads, helipads located along the route LCh MT and entrances to them;
17) accident on object of the bulk distribution line - final or partial fracture of the pipeline, reservoirs, technical devices as a result of violation of engineering procedure or exceeding of useful life;
18) the minimum distances - distances from buildings, constructions, technical devices to bulk distribution lines in case of which risk level is acceptable;
19) transportation of products - process of acceptance, delivery, transfer of products on the bulk distribution line from Item of its acceptance from the sender to delivery Item to the receiver, discharge, filling, transfer of products to bulk distribution lines, transfers on other mode of transport, storage, mixing;
20) reconstruction - the complex of actions for reorganization of the bulk distribution line providing improvement of its qualitative indexes;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.