of January 27, 2015 No. 18-02/44
About approval of Rules of procurement, conversion, storage and use of forest seeds and control of their quality
According to subitem 18-18) of Item 1 of Article 13 of the Forest code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 8, 2003, I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of procurement, conversion, storage and use of forest seeds and control of their quality.
2. To provide to committee of forestry and fauna of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 27, 2015 No. 18-02/44
1. These rules of procurement, conversion, storage and use of forest seeds and control of their quality (further - Rules) are developed according to subitem 18-18) of Item 1 of Article 13 of the Forest code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 8, 2003 (further - the Forest code) and determine procedure for procurement, conversion, storage and use of forest seeds and control of their quality.
2. Procurement, conversion and storage of forest seeds is performed by the state forest owners separately on their selection category: high-quality, improved, normal.
3. For the purpose of non-admission of depersonalization of origin and genetic quality of forest seeds, and afterwards landing material and the created artificial afforestations, procurement, conversion and storage of forest seeds is performed by homogeneous batches.
4. Procurement of forest seeds is performed on objects of permanent forest seed base, and in case of their shortcoming procurement in normal plantings is allowed.
5. In case of procurement of forest seeds it is necessary:
1) to provide collection of forest seeds separately on the breeds guaranteeing use of forest seeds according to forest vegetation conditions;
2) to provide the maximum collection of forest seeds on the fructifying objects of which high quality of forest seeds is characteristic;
3) to carry out procurement of forest seeds separately by types in case of joint growth of the different types relating to one sort, and for forest seeds of tree species with clearly the allocated phenological forms - separately in these forms.
6. For the purpose of determination of productivity of forest seeds prior to their mass maturing, forest owners and forest users conduct preliminary survey of all fructifying objects intended for collection of forest seeds. Forest owners in 15 calendar days prior to collection in writing notify territorial subdivisions of authorized body in the field of forestry on arrangement of the fructifying objects determined for collection of forest seeds in the current year and collection terms (further - territorial subdivisions).
7. The forecast of the expected harvest of forest seeds is kept on the Scale of glazomerny assessment of the expected harvest of forest seeds (according to V. G. Kapper) according to appendix 1 to these rules.
8. For receipt of forest seeds with high sowing qualities before mass procurement control collection of forest seeds with determination of their sowing qualities is carried out. In case of control collection forest seeds collect from different tiers of krone in the amount of the mass of average sample according to appendix 2 to these rules.
9. Control collection and procurement of forest seeds is performed after their complete maturing, in the terms specified in calendar of blossoming, maturing and collection of fruits, cones and seeds of the main tree and shrubby species of Kazakhstan according to appendix 3 to these rules.
10. Procurement of forest seeds is performed from the growing, cut down trees and bushes, and also from the Earth's surface (the falling-down seeds).
11. During procurement of forest seeds accounting is carried out them and the book of accounting of forest seeds in form according to appendix 4 to these rules is filled in.
12. The complete cycle of conversion of forest seeds of coniferous breeds includes: sorting of cones, extraction of seeds from cones, dewinging of seeds, their cleaning of impurity, sorting, calibration and drying to air-dry condition (12-15% of humidity).
13. Dried fruits of deciduous breeds after their collection for the prevention of processes of rotting dry to vozdushno - dry condition.
14. Juicy fruits of deciduous breeds, in order to avoid spoil go for conversion for extraction of seeds. The seeds exempted from pulp of fruits dry to vozdushno - dry condition.
15. Features of conversion of forest seeds are given in features of collection, conversion and storage of cones, fruits and forest seeds of different types of trees and bushes according to appendix 5 to these rules.
16. The quality evaluation of forest seeds which is performed based on the analysis of average sample enters process of conversion of forest seeds.
17. The average sample of forest seeds is received from the created batch of forest seeds by sampling and creation of initial sample.
18. The selected average sample of forest seeds for determination of their sowing qualities is sent to the specialized organizations of authorized body in the field of forestry (further - the specialized organization) with appendix of the passport, label and act of selection of average samples, in forms according to appendices 6, of 7, 8 to these rules.
19. Features of forming of batch of forest seeds, sampling and creation of average sample are given in appendix 9 to these rules.
20. Forest seeds of sowing appointment are stored in special warehouses (seed storagrhouses), and in case of their absence - in the dry adapted rooms, according to features of collection, conversion and storage of cones, fruits and forest seeds of different types of trees and bushes according to appendix 5 to these rules.
21. Rooms for storage of forest seeds are equipped with supply and exhaust ventilation, devices for registration of relative humidity and air temperature. At the same time relative humidity of air indoors shall not exceed 70%. Rooms are provided with necessary container for storage of forest seeds and stock for sampling.
22. Storage of forest seeds on cement, asphalt, stone or earth floors is not allowed by open method, and also to store forest seeds in container from under sugar, salt and chemical medicines.
23. Content in storages of the foreign objects, materials and stock which are not relating to storage of forest seeds is not allowed.
24. Use of forest seeds is performed according to the order of the acting minister of agricultural industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 19, 2012 No. 25-02-02/110 "About approval of forest seed division into districts" (No. registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts 7581) which regulates geographical and ecological area of use (use borders) of forest seeds in case of reproduction of the woods and afforestation.
25. All forest seeds intended for crops of the wood and cultivation of landing material are subject to determination of their sowing qualities.
26. Determination of sowing qualities of forest seeds, their compliance to national standards, specifications and other regulating documents on forest seed farming which is subject to realization and use for crops is performed by the specialized organizations.
27. After determination of sowing qualities of forest seeds and obtaining on them the positive conclusion of the specialized organizations they are allowed to use.
28. Forest seeds on which the negative decision of the specialized organizations is received are not allowed to use for crops of the wood and cultivation of landing material.
29. Control of quality of procurement, conversion, storage and use of forest seeds is performed by authorized body in the field of forestry (further - authorized body) and its territorial subdivisions.
30. Control is exercised with departure into place in the presence of the representative of the state forest owner, at the same time compliance of the held events for procurement, conversion, storage and use of forest seeds to requirements of these rules and Article 80 of the Forest code is established.
31. In case of monitoring procedure the state forest owners provide to officials of authorized body or territorial subdivisions required materials, make written explanations on the arising questions, and also leave with them to the place of implementation of procurement, conversion, storage, use of forest seeds.
32. By results of performed by the official of authorized body or territorial subdivision the Statement of results on form according to appendix 10 to these rules is drawn up.
to Rules of procurement, conversion, storage and use of forest seeds and control of their quality
Scale of glazomerny assessment of the expected harvest of forest seeds (according to V. G. Kapper)
Point of blossoming and fructification
Characteristic of point
For tree species
There are no blossoming and harvest
Very weak blossoming or very small harvest (flowers, cones or fruits in small amount on the trees growing on edges on it is single the standing trees and in minute quantity in plantings)
Weak blossoming and weak harvest (quite satisfactory and uniform blossoming or fructification on freely standing trees and on the trees growing on edges, and weak in plantings is observed)
Average blossoming or average crop (quite considerable blossoming or fructification on freely standing trees and on the trees growing on edges, and satisfactory in middle-aged and ripe plantings)
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.