It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
March 4, 2015
of March 2, 2015 No. 296/5
About approval of the Regulations on storage conditions of documents of National Archive Fund
According to article 13 of the Law of Ukraine "About National Archive Fund and archive organizations" I order:
1. Approve Regulations on storage conditions of documents of National Archive Fund which are applied.
2. To department of interaction with authorities (Kozlovskaya N. A.) submit this order on state registration according to the Presidential decree of Ukraine of October 3, 1992 to No. 493 "About state registration of regulatory legal acts of the ministries and other executive bodies".
3. Declare invalid the order of the State committee of archives of Ukraine of January 15, 2003 No. 6 "About approval of the Regulations on storage conditions of archive documents", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on February 4, 2003 at No. 89/7410.
5. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the First Deputy Minister Sevostyanov N. I.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine of March 2, 2015 No. 296/5
1. This Provision establishes the main requirements to storage conditions of documents of National Archive Fund (further - NAF) irrespective of carrier type ensuring their proper safety.
Optimal conditions of document storage of NAF are created in the way:
constructions, reconstruction and repair of buildings and premises of archive;
the equipment of buildings and storages technical means for creation and maintenance of temperature and moist, light, sanitary and hygienic, fire-proof and security storage modes of documents;
applications of special means of storage and movement of archive documents (racks, cabinets, boxes, folders, carts, server and communication hardware, etc.).
2. Requirements of this provision are obligatory for accomplishment by archive organizations which store documents NAF: the central and industry Public Records Offices, the Public Records Office in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, the Public Records Offices of areas, cities of Kiev and Sevastopol, archives departments of district, district public administrations in the cities of Kiev and Sevastopol, archives departments of city councils, archive divisions of the public scientific institutions, the museums and libraries, archive organizations of National academy of Sciences (further - archives).
1. Archives are placed in the buildings or certain rooms of buildings which are specially built or adapted for document storage.
The construction and reconstruction of buildings of archive are carried out according to the special regulating and project documentation.
2. Buildings of archive should be placed in the places which are out of inundated areas or effect of the ground waters and also remote from fire-dangerous objects (oil tankages, gas stations, car parks, etc.), from the objects contaminating air aggressive gases and dust (the companies with harmful technologies, combined heat and power plant, etc.), shopping and other facilities which can create crisis situation in archive and around it.
Around arrangement of archive buildings average daily content of harmful impurity in atmospheric air shall not exceed threshold limit values (mg / kub.m): hydrogen sulfide - 0,008 (maximum one-time); chlorine - 0,03; sulphurous anhydride - 0,05; nitrogen oxides - 0,06; dust inorganic, containing silicon dioxide, - 0,05.
Suitability of the territory for placement of archive is determined taking into account the conclusion of territorial authority of the central executive body realizing state policy in the field of sanitary and epidemiological wellbeing by degree of impurity of air and the soil.
3. Buildings of archive shall correspond to construction standard rates on durability of the bearing constructions of the building and their fire resistance, and also have technical strengthening according to requirements of the security mode.
4. Placement of documents in the adapted buildings and rooms is carried out in accordance with the established procedure after conducting their examination. Examination shall establish degree of fire resistance of the building, durability of its main constructions and durability of interfloor overlappings taking into account potential loadings, availability and condition of heating and ventilating systems, sanitary and hygienic condition of rooms of the building (surface, basement, garret). Representatives of territorial authority of the central executive body realizing state policy in the field of sanitary and epidemiological wellbeing, archive, fire, security, construction and other profile organizations and the organizations are involved in conducting examination. Following the results of examination the statement is drawn up.
5. The buildings which are not conforming to the established requirements are accepted in operation only after remedial action, certified by examination.
6. The room for document storage in the adapted buildings shall be isolated from others. It is forbidden to place documents in rooms of the buildings occupied with services of public catering, food and leather structures, chemically dangerous objects, and also the organizations applying fire-dangerous technologies.
7. In the rooms adapted for placement of archives it is recommended to have system of water, steam or air heating with protective grids on batteries and reliable waterproofing of struts and pipelines. Heating of archives is not allowed by electric and gas devices.
8. Placement of archives in old timber buildings and buildings with oven heating, wet main and auxiliary rooms, and also in the buildings which do not have natural ventilation of air is forbidden.
9. The complex of premises of archive shall consist of the main and auxiliary rooms for accomplishment of functional tasks of archive on storage, processing, use of document information, and also support functions of administrative, technical, household nature.
10. Rooms of basic purpose, their arrangement and the equipment shall provide rational interrelation of functional divisions of archive, safety of documents on all sections of work with them, observance of requirements of labor protection, safe engineering, fire safety and production sanitation.
11. To premises of archive of basic purpose enter:
working rooms of staff of archive;
rooms for acceptance and temporary storage, acclimatization of documents;
rooms for isolation, dedusting, disinfection and disinsection of the damaged documents;
rooms for restoration and binding works;
rooms for preparation of glues and solutions;
rooms for copying of documents, processing of film;
rooms for storage of accounting documents;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.