It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
March 4, 2015
of March 2, 2015 No. 295/5
About approval of the Execution order by archive organizations of requests of legal entities and physical persons based on archive documents and execution of archive helps (copies, statements)
According to article 18 of the Law of Ukraine "About National Archive Fund and archive organizations" (with changes) I order:
1. Approve the Execution order by archive organizations of requests of legal entities and physical persons based on archive documents and execution of archive helps (copies, statements) which is applied.
2. To department of interaction with authorities (Kozlovskaya N. A.) submit this order on state registration according to the Presidential decree of Ukraine of October 3, 1992 to No. 493 "About state registration of regulatory legal acts of the ministries and other executive bodies".
4. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the First Deputy Minister Sevostyanov N. I.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine of March 2, 2015, No. 295/5
1. This Procedure establishes the main requirements to accomplishment of social and legal requests of legal entities and physical persons, other types of the requests determined by subitem 4.2 of item 4 of the Section VI of Rules of work of the archive organizations of Ukraine approved by the order of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine of April 8, 2013 No. 656/5, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on April 10, 2013 in case of No. 584/23116, based on archive documents and execution of archive helps, copies or statements from documents.
2. Action of this Procedure extends to the central Public Records Offices, the industry Public Records Offices, the Public Records Office in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, local public archive institutions, archive organizations of local government bodies, archive divisions of the public scientific institutions, the museums and libraries, archive divisions of state bodies, local government bodies, the state and utility companies, organizations and the organizations (further - archives).
3. The request of physical person can concern the applicant (declarant), persons which are in his (her) dependence under guardianship or custody, his (her) dead (it) of the spouse (spouse), close relatives (parents, children, sisters, brothers, the grandmother, the grandfather, etc.).
4. Provision of document information on requests of legal entities and physical persons is performed by creation and sending information documents which types are determined by subitem 4.3 of item 4 of the Section VI of Rules of work of the archive organizations of Ukraine approved by the order of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine of April 8, 2013 No. 656/5, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on April 10, 2013 in case of No. 584/23116.
All types of information documents are provided to physical persons or legal entities with clause that they cannot be multiplied (completely or in excerpts), in a different way replicated or included in information networks, databases without the permission of archive which provided information documents, or the Public archive agency Ukraine.
Information documents go to physical persons or legal entities together with the cover letter.
5. The schedule of personal reception of citizens is brought to the attention of citizens by placement at information stands in lobby of archive, on the official website of archive, the publication in mass media.
1. Accomplishment of requests of legal entities and physical persons (further - requests) is performed in the terms established by the legislation and controlled by management of archive.
Accomplishment of requests in archive will be organized in the presence in request of the name of the organization, its location (for the legal entity), surnames, name, middle name, the residence (for physical person), subjects (questions), chronological framework of the queried information.
2. Requests are reviewed by management of archive, go for execution in the relevant structural division or directly to the contractor and are carried out based on originals of the documents and printing editions which are stored in archive.
3. During execution of archive of repeated requests compliance of contents of earlier issued archive help to data is checked that is in documents, and in case of detection of additional data the archive includes them to contents of the archive help that will be repeatedly issued.
1. Archive helps about confirmation of working life are drawn up only for that period of work, data on which are in documents of archive. At the same time are specified the exact job title which was occupied by physical person, and the work period on this position. The information on work in different organizations is provided in one help.
The basis for execution of the archive help about confirmation of working life are orders (in the absence of orders on staff orders on the main activities can be used), personal accounts and distribution slips of the salary, the certificate, characteristic, written employment contracts and agreements with marks on their accomplishment and other documents which contain marks about the work periods.
The leaves which are available in personal records on registration of personnel, the questionnaires, autobiographies which are with own hand completed with physical person on which there are no marks of personnel department about verification of the data provided in them with originals of documents or helps cannot be the basis for execution of archive helps about confirmation of working life.
2. The archive help for award of pension or recalculation of pension joins the data determined by Procedure for provision and document creation for purpose (recalculation) of pensions according to the Law of Ukraine "About obligatory national pension insurance", the approved resolution of board of the Pension fund of Ukraine of November 25, 2005 No. 22-1, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on December 27, 2005 at No. 1566/11846 (in edition of the resolution of board of the Pension fund of Ukraine of July 7, 2014 No. 13-1).
The archive help about the salary is drawn up based on personal accounts, pay-sheets and other documents on the added and paid salary.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.