of March 10, 2015 No. 72
About approval of the Regulations on the organization and functioning of the National agency on kurrikulum and estimation, its structure and the extreme number of staff
Based on parts (3) and (7) Article 14 and article 15 of the Law No. 98 of May 4, 2012 on the central branch public management (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, Art. No. 160-164, 537) DECIDES: the Government
1. Reorganize by transformation quality assurance Agency into the National agency on kurrikulum and estimation, the administrative authority subordinated to the Ministry of Public Education.
Regulations on the organization and functioning of the National agency on kurrikulum and estimation, according to appendix No. 1;
structure of the National agency on kurrikulum and estimation, according to appendix No. 2;
changes and additions which are made to the separate orders of the Government, according to appendix No. 3.
4. Recognize invalid the Order of the Government No. 1469 of December 25, 2006 "About creation of the Agency on quality assurance" (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2006, Art. No. 199-202, 1562) and Item 1 of the Order of the Government No. 1295 of November 20, 2008. "About approval of changes and additions which are made to the separate orders of the Government" (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2008, No. 210, by the Art. 1307).
5. Financial provision of provisions of this resolution will be performed within the number of staff and the budget provided for the Ministry of Public Education.
minister of education
Minister of Finance
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of March 10, 2015 No. 72
1. The regulations on the organization and functioning of the National agency on kurrikulum and estimation (further – the Provision) regulate mission, the main functions, powers and the rights of the National agency for kurrikulum and estimation (further – the Agency), and also the organization of its activities.
2. The agency is the administrative authority subordinated to the Ministry of Public Education which has own balance and treasurer accounts, seal with the image of the State Emblem and its name, other stamps and forms on the established sample.
3. The agency is effective according to the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova, the Code of formation of the Republic of Moldova, presidential decrees of the Republic of Moldova, resolutions of Parliament, ordnonansama, resolutions and orders of the Government, others legislative and regulations, international treaties which participant is the Republic of Moldova, and also requirements of this provision.
4. The mission of the Agency consists in implementation of state policy in the field of education by ensuring development and deployment of national kurrikulum, relevant and effective for all preschool, initial, gymnasia and lyceum educational institutions, and also development of the national system for estimation of school results oriented to international standards, the effective organization, correct holding examinations and estimation in the general education (initial, gymnasia and lyceum).
5. For realization of the mission the Agency performs the following main functions:
1) general coordinating by process of development and deployment of national kurrikulum for preschool, primary, gymnasia and lyceum education according to the most advanced international practicians;
2) the organization and coordinating of national system of estimation of school results and holding examinations in the general education.
6. For realization of the main Agency functions carries out the following fundamental obligations:
1) general nature:
a) the politician of national kurrikulum and estimation in the general education coordinates process of development, upgrade and permanent enhancement;
b) develops methodology of estimation of school results in the general education;
c) offers the Ministry of Public Education for initiation or, as necessary, approval of the regulating documents connected with national kurrikulum, estimation of school results, the organization and holding examinations, tenders, the school Olympic Games, etc.;
d) participates in national and international projects and programs in competences of the Agency;
e) constitutes the annual statement about the activities;
f) gives information, methodological and advisory help to educational institutions on problems, being within the competence of the Agency;
g) cooperates with the similar agencies from other countries for development and application of effective measures for improvement of kurrikulum and quality of estimation of school results;
h) cooperates with structural divisions of the Ministry of Public Education, administrative authorities, bodies of local public authority, national and international non-governmental organizations and with other central industry bodies of public management, and also with other public organizations;
i) cooperates with organizations on preparation and enhancement of pedagogical personnel for the purpose of program implementation on training of specialists in field of activity of the Agency;
j) develops researches in the field of the competence and implements results of these researches in practice;
k) publishes on the official web page all information of public interest from the sphere of management of the Agency;
2) in the field of national kurrikulum:
a) plans and provides management of all design process and development of national kurrikulum;
b) creates and coordinates activities of working groups for development of various components of national kurrikulum (the framework kurrikulum, curricula, kurrikulum for subject matters – from preschool education to the XII class and other similar documents);
c) develops and will organize discussions and consultations with the public of rather various components of national kurrikulum;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.