of February 25, 2015 No. 13/13
About approval of the Instruction for conducting examination of the affined measuring ingots from the gold and silver emitted by National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic
According to articles 7 and 43 of the Law "About National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic", the Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the Instruction for conducting examination of the affined measuring ingots from the gold and silver emitted by National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic it (is applied).
2. To legal management:
- publish this resolution on the official site of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- after official publication to send this resolution to the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic for inclusion in the State register of regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. To management of cash liquidity to bring this resolution to the attention of structural divisions, regional managements and representative office of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic in Batken Province.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the vice-chairman of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic B. Zh. Zheenbayeva.
to the Resolution of Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic of February 25, 2015 No. 13/13
1. Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic of 12.04.2017 No. 15/5
2. This Instruction determines procedure for conducting detailed examination of the affined measuring ingots from the gold and silver issued by National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - measuring ingots) in case of their return redemption from physical persons and legal entities, and also operations procedure of employees (cashiers and members of audit committee) of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - National Bank) and regional managements of National Bank in case of detection of doubtful measuring ingot.
3. The National Bank in case of the return redemption of measuring ingots from physical persons and legal entities carries out primary expertize. All transactions on conducting primary examination are performed according to the Rules of sale and the return redemption National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic of the affined measuring ingots from the gold and silver issued by National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic approved by the resolution of Board of National Bank.
4. For detailed examination only measuring ingots issued by National Bank are accepted.
5. For conducting detailed examination the payment in the amount of 7% of the amount of the return redemption of measuring ingots is levied.
6. The term of conducting detailed examination constitutes no more than 10 (ten) working days.
7. In the Instruction the following concepts and reducings are used:
1) the affined measuring ingots - the made and marked ingots from gold and/or silver emitted (issued) by National Bank, weighing 1000 grams and less with content of chemically net main metal is at least 99,95 - 99,99 of percent of ligaturny mass of ingot for gold at least 99,90 of percent of ligaturny mass of ingot for silver;
2) test - the percentage of certain precious metal in alloy measured in shares per thousand of ingot units of mass;
3) the weight ligaturny (gross) - the actual lump of the ingot containing precious metal;
4) marking is the conventional signs applied on surfaces of measuring ingot, letters, figures, graphical signs or texts for the purpose of its further identification with indication of its properties, characteristics and identification data;
5) extra packing - the extra protected packing in the form of rectangle with cutting opening for placement of measuring ingot covered with transparent protective film with the printed luminescent text under ingot which can be found under UF-light through transparent window on the protected map;
6) the destroying method - method of determination of composition of metal with violation of integrity of measuring ingot;
7) nondestructive method - method of determination of composition of metal without violation of integrity of measuring ingot;
8) the special equipment - the special equipment for conducting examination by nondestructive method which is turning on the equipment for determination of metal of which the measuring ingot, tests of the main precious metal and the equipment for establishment of actual weight is made;
9) doubtful measuring ingots - measuring ingots on which integrity of extra packing (except measuring ingots weighing 100 g), the measuring ingots weighing 100 g having traces of physical or chemical impact on surfaces is damaged. The measuring ingots which did not pass primary examination are also considered doubtful;
10) the expert - the chief expert, the leading expert of Expert department of Management of cash liquidity, the chief expert / head of department of currency circulation of regional management of National Bank performing detailed examination of ingots from precious metals using the special equipment;
11) the cashier - cashiers of Group the Central turnover cash desk and cash desks of regional managements of National Bank performing transactions on sale and the return redemption of measuring ingots.
12) person - physical persons and legal entities;
13) UDN - Management of cash liquidity of National Bank;
14) EO UDN - Expert department of Management of cash liquidity of National Bank.
15) OU - regional management of National Bank.
8. Group the Central turnover cash desk and cash desks of OU of National Bank for the purpose of conducting detailed examination of measuring ingots shall be provided with the following special equipment:
1) scales of general purpose which have the certificate on timely state metrological checking and the metrological characteristics corresponding to at least 2nd class of accuracy in accordance with GOST 24104-88E;
2) portable or desktop X-ray fluorescent analyzer;
3) ultrasonic feeler gage;
4) source of ultra-violet light;
5) magnifying glass with illumination (with increase at least 10 krat);
9. The list of the equipment specified in item 8 of this Instruction can be changed or added according to the offer of UDN.
10. For detailed examination measuring ingots are accepted:
- not passed primary examination;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.