of March 18, 2015 No. 150/2015
About additional measures for social protection of participants of anti-terrorist operation
For the purpose of providing the solution of urgent questions of social protection and rehabilitation of participants of anti-terrorist operation and by results of working meeting of the President of Ukraine with Chapters regional, Kiev city public administrations with participation of the Prime Minister of Ukraine, other cabinet ministers of Ukraine, chairmen of committees of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, the Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine, the Chairman of the Security Service of Ukraine, heads of the central executive bodies, the Prosecutor General's Office of Ukraine which took place on March 14, 2015 I decide:
1. To the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine instantly:
1) to develop and submit for consideration of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine bills of modification of some legal acts relatively:
provisions of participant status of fighting to persons who directly are involved in anti-terrorist operation, and war participant status - to persons who provide conducting anti-terrorist operation;
strengthenings of responsibility of heads of the companies, organizations, organizations for non-compliance with requirements of the legislation on preserving for the workers called on military service on mobilization for the special period, places of employment, positions and payments of earnings;
2) to determine procedure for provision of housing for families of combatants, the died (dead) during service around conducting anti-terrorist operation, in case of need improvements of housing conditions;
To provide 3) in accordance with the established procedure reducing terms of consideration of question of provision of participant status of fighting to participants of anti-terrorist operation and to provide steady observance of such terms;
4) to consider question of increase in regular standard rates of psychologists of departments of healthcare institutions in which rehabilitation of participants of anti-terrorist operation, and ensuring in case of need in accordance with the established procedure increase in the corresponding financing of such organizations is performed;
5) to take measures to introduction of obligatory physical examination of the state of health of the demobilized participants of anti-terrorist operation;
6) to provide involvement of specialists in physical rehabilitation in rehabilitation process of participants of anti-terrorist operation in hospitals for veterans of war and healthcare institutions in which rehabilitation of participants of anti-terrorist operation is performed;
7) to provide the solution of question on increase in hospitals for veterans of war of regulations of money expenditure on food and medicines counting on one patient a day;
8) to handle issue of creation for rendering the specialized psychological, mental health, psychotherapeutic assistance to participants of anti-terrorist operation of the regional centers of psychological recovery and treatment, services of social psychological recovery of such persons, attraction to work in the relevant centers, services of qualified specialists;
9) to provide development with attraction regional, Kiev city public administrations and to approve the state target program of medical, social and labor rehabilitation and adaptation of participants of anti-terrorist operation, having provided the organization of cooperation with the international organizations concerning the beginning new and continuations of implementation of the available corresponding international projects;
10) to resolve issue of assignment on the regional and local centers of social services for family, children and youth of tasks on the organizations of assistance to families of participants of anti-terrorist operation, including conducting social inspection of such families with the purpose of studying of their requirements and determination of types of the public assistance which they need implementation of psychology and pedagogical escort of children of school age from families of participants of anti-terrorist operation;
11) instantly to approve procedure for use in 2015 for means of the government budget according to the budget Programs "Actions for Psychological Recovery of Injured Participants of Anti-terrorist Operation", "Provision of Housing for Persons Which Were Directly Involved in Anti-terrorist Operation and/or in Ensuring Its Carrying Out Was Also Lost by Functionality of the Lower Extremities" and "Subvention from the Government Budget to Local Budgets on Construction (Acquisition) of Housing for Families of the Died Military Personnel Which Were Directly Involved in Anti-terrorist Operation and also for Disabled People of the I-II Group of Number of the Servicemen Who Took Part in the Specified Transaction, and Require Improvement of Housing Conditions";
12) instantly to handle issue of creation of the unified state register of combatants.
2. To the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, regional, Kiev city to public administrations:
1) to provide provision to participants of anti-terrorist operation of first-priority sanatorium treatment and first-priority ensuring rehabilitation with technical means;
2) to take measures for providing in the shortest possible time of registration of unemployment benefit to such persons of services in employment demobilized from military service, provision, professional training, retraining and advanced training;
3) instantly to strengthen control of observance of social guarantees of the military personnel by employers who is mobilized for military service during the special period, and in case of identification of violations to take adequate measures on recovery of the violated rights of the military personnel.
3. Suggest the National Bank of Ukraine to take measures for control of observance of the legislation by banks for ensuring social protection of the military personnel - participants of anti-terrorist operation on servicing of bank loans by them.
4. Regional, Kiev city to public administrations instantly:
1) to strengthen work on ensuring information support of actions of mobilization and demobilization;
2) to enter work of telephone "hot lines" for rendering the advisory help to participants of anti-terrorist operation and to members of their families, provisions by it of the corresponding services in the principle of "single window", and also social and medical services with departure into the places of residence of the demobilized military personnel;
3) to promote involvement of volunteers, the volunteer organizations in actions for social resettlement and adaptation of participants of anti-terrorist operation;
4) to resolve with the assistance of relevant organs of local self-government issue of adoption of regional programs for medical, social security, adaptation, psychological recovery, professional training (retraining) of participants of anti-terrorist operation and anticipation in local budgets of expenses on their accomplishment.
5) to speed up in the corresponding territory work on ensuring provision to participants of anti-terrorist operation of the help according to the solution of the questions connected with their treatment, rehabilitation and social adaptation, having created for this purpose, in particular, as facilitative branches and involving the centers of the help to participants of anti-terrorist operation in activities of such centers of representatives of the public.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.