Approved by the Order of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 30, 2014 No. 343
Rules of ensuring industrial safety for hazardous production facilities
1. These rules determine procedure for ensuring industrial safety for the hazardous production facilities conducting explosive works and works with explosive materials.
For the productions participating in turnover and use of explosive materials, the organization develops production schedules on ensuring safe use of explosive materials taking into account local conditions, regulations on production supervision and the liquidation plan of accidents.
2. It is allowed to apply explosive materials (further - VM) (explosives (further - VV), means of initiation, pro-arrow and explosive devices), means of mechanization of explosive works, technical devices used directly in case of production and application of VV (loading) explosive and the instrumentations, devices and the equipment for explosive works allowed to application in the Republic of Kazakhstan according to the procedure, the stipulated in Article 75 Laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 11, 2014 "About civil protection".
3. VM are subjected to tests by the consumer for the purpose of determination of safety in case of storage and application according to indicators of technical documentation:
1) in case of receipt from the manufacturer (incoming inspection);
2) in case of doubts in high quality (on external survey or in case of unsatisfactory results of explosive works (incomplete explosions, refusals);
3) before the expiration of warranty period of storage.
Testing are carried out according to the specifications and technical documentation of manufacturers on the relevant VM.
Results of testing are drawn up by the act with the subsequent log entry of accounting of testing of VM according to appendix of 1 these rules.
4. It is not allowed to apply and store VM with the expired warranty period of storage without testing provided by technical documentation of developer or manufacturing plant.
In cases when VM arrive in the organization directly from manufacturers, in the presence of certificates and from basic warehouses on account (basic) in operational container (on external examination) testing in case of acceptance are not required.
On coal and slate mines application of nitroefirsoderzhashchy VV with the expired warranty period is not allowed.
5. Production of VV in the organizations consumers, preparation of VV for the mechanized loading is carried out according to production schedules.
6. Compatibility of VM is established according to groups of compatibility of VV and products on their basis according to the table of groups of compatibility of appendix of 2 these rules.
7. Belonging of VM to group of compatibility, class and subclass is determined by developer, is confirmed by experimental testimony and it is specified in the application guide of the relevant VM.
8. VM of different groups of compatibility are stored and transported separately.
9. Joint storage is allowed:
1) smoky (group of compatibility of D) and smokeless (group of compatibility of C) gunpowder according to requirements to the most sensitive of them;
2) safety fuse, means of its ignition and gunpowder, alarm and powder cartridges and signal flares (group of compatibility of G) with VM group of compatibility of B, C and D;
3) the detonating cord and the detonating tape (group of compatibility of D) about cap detonators, electrodetonators and pyrotechnic relays (group of compatibility of B).
10. Joint transportation of VM group of B, C, D, E, G, N and S in case of observance of the conditions specified in Section 3 of these rules is allowed and in case of accomplishment of the following requirements:
1) VM of one group of compatibility, but different subclasses is allowed to be transported jointly on condition of application of security measures to them as to VM having subclass 1.1 according to appendix 2 to the technical regulation of the Customs union of TR CU 028/2012 "About safety of explosives and products on their basis", to No. 57 accepted by the Decision of Council of the Eurasian economic commission of July 20, 2012 (further - Regulations);
2) VM group of compatibility of C, D and E is allowed to be transported jointly in case of fulfillment of requirements, established for subclass with smaller number carried to group of compatibility E (if the load of this group) or With (in the absence of VM of group E is transported).
11. VM of group of compatibility of N are not transported with VM of other groups of compatibility, except S. If VM of group of compatibility of N are transported with VM group of compatibility of C, D and E, then all of them are considered as the compatibility of D having group.
12. Industrial BM, BB, means of initiation, pro-arrow and explosive devices on danger degree in case of the treatment of them (storage, transportation, delivery to work locations, use) belong to the class І and are divided into groups according to appendix 2 to Regulations.
13. Industrial VV under the terms of application are divided into classes according to appendix 1 to Regulations.
14. Boxes (boxes) and containers with VM, sacks (packets) with VV are sealed up stitched, glued) by the manufacturer by the methods providing possibility of visual detection of opening of packaging.
15. When packaging VM by the manufacturer application guides with indication of information provided in Item 2.2 of Article 5 of Regulations invest in container.
Instead of attachment in packaging inclusion of the application guide of VV in the accompanying documentation is allowed: the list of serial individual marking numbers of the products which are in packaging (box).
16. Closer 100 meters from the location of VM are not allowed to apply naked flame, to smoke, have in case of themselves firearms, incendiary and smoking accessories. Incendiary accessories are allowed to be had only to blasters.
17. Work with gunpowder in rooms for their storage is carried out to footwear, not having metal parts on sole and heels. Tools and other metal stock are manufactured of the materials which are not giving sparks. From steel only screw-drivers can be produced.
18. Powdery VV on the basis of ammonium nitrate in cartridges and in sacks before application warm up without violation of integrity of cover. It is not allowed to apply VV humidified over the regulations specified in application guides.
19. The packed and not giving in razmyatiya powdery VV which are not containing hexogen or liquid nitroair are crushed according to requirements of these rules then they are used only in mines (mines) not dangerous on gas or developing layers (ore bodies) not dangerous on dust explosions, during the works on the land surface.
The packed powdery VV containing hexogen or liquid nitroair, are used without razmyatiya or crushing and only during the explosive works on the land surface.
20. In the coal and slate mines dangerous on gas or developing the layers dangerous on dust explosions, it is not allowed to use patronirovanny VV with the broken cover.
21. The scope of VV which underwent drying or crushing is determined by managements of the manufacturer by their application.
22. In case of production of explosive works safety of personnel, the prevention of poisonings with VV dust and poisonous products of explosions is ensured, the package of measures, excluding possibility of explosion of VV dust is performed. Actions affirm the technical lead of the organization.
23. Explosive works are performed by blasters on written the job specification permit, on form according to appendix of 3 these rules.
Without job specification it is allowed to perform explosive works on liquidation or the prevention of emergencies.
24. In case of concurrent work of several blasters within the general danger area one of them is appointed the senior. It submits the orders voice or the signals in advance caused and known to blasters.
25. The blaster in operating time is dressed in the corresponding overalls, has in case of himself hours, devices and accessories to explosive works. In case of detonation by several blasters control hours are at the senior blaster.
26. The clothes of persons who are directly handling electrodetonators do not allow accumulating of charges of static electricity to dangerous potentials.
27. By the blaster it is inspected and the exempted container from under VM, irrespective of appointment is carefully cleared, and cleans up from the charged block (face) before installation of explosive network.
27-1. The admission of persons to the works which are directly connected with explosive works and with VM (the head of explosive works, the blaster, the shotfirer, the driver, the chief storekeeper, the laboratory assistant, the distributor and the workers involved to works with VM) is performed after their annual check on special accounting of territorial authorities:
1) internal affairs through fight against extremism, terrorism or organized crime;
2) on legal statistics and special accounting of the Prosecutor General's Office of the persons having the outstanding and (or) not removed in the procedure established by the legislation criminal record for making of intentional crime, exempted from criminal liability on not rehabilitating bases provided by the Criminal Code of Kazakhstan;
3) health cares on medical accounting (drug and psychoneurological dispensaries).
27-2. For review the admission of faces, to works tied with explosive works and with VM, the organizations represent to territorial authority of internal affairs, on legal statistics and special accounting of the Prosecutor General's Office, the following documents:
1) the list of persons with indication of surname, name, middle name (in case of its availability), birth dates and birth places, residences;
2) the medical certificates testimonial of suitability of person to the specified work type (drug and psychoneurological dispensaries).
The list of persons allowed to works connected with explosive works and with VM, is approved with the chief of territorial authority of internal affairs, on legal statistics and to special accounting of the Prosecutor General's Office, the head of the organization of health care (narco - and psychoneurological dispensaries) or their deputies.
27-3. Law-enforcement bodies, on legal statistics and special accounting of the Prosecutor General's Office refuse to the organizations the admission of persons to works with explosive works and with VM in cases:
1) non-presentations of the medical certificate about lack of the contraindications connected with mental disease, alcoholism or drug addiction;
2) availability outstanding or not removed in the procedure for criminal record established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan for making of intentional crime or through fight against extremism, terrorism or organized crime;
3) lack of the permanent residence;
4) not achievements of eighteen-year age by person.
Not passing of the annual inspection which is carried out by territorial authorities on legal statistics and special accounting of the Prosecutor General's Office, internal affairs and the organization of health care, or negative result of such check is the basis for the organization (company) not to allow such faces which are directly tied with explosive works and with VM.
28. Persons having the finished higher or secondary mining education or the ended special rates which are granting the right to management of explosive works received the Single book of the blaster (shotfirer) in the form given in appendix of 4 these rules are allowed to management of explosive works.
29. At underground works mining engineers with length of service in underground conditions at least one year, mountain technicians - at least two years are appointed the head of explosive works.
30. Explosive works are performed by the blasters, shotfirers having the admission to production of explosive works and the Single book of the blaster, shotfirer (further - the Single book) on form, according to appendix of 4 these rules and appointed the head of the organization (company).
The single book consists of the Certificate admission and the Coupon of the prevention to it having single number and series.
The single book issued in other state of the Commonwealth of Independent States is subject to replacement after examination in accordance with the established procedure.
The following types of explosive works are established:
1) general explosive works:
explosive works in underground developments and on the surface of the coal mines dangerous on gas or developing the layers dangerous on dust explosions;
explosive works in underground developments and on the surface of the coal mines not dangerous on gas or developing the layers not dangerous on dust explosions;
explosive works in underground developments and on the surface of mines (objects of the ore mining and nonmetallic industry) dangerous on gas or dust;
explosive works in underground developments and on the surface of mines (objects of the ore mining and nonmetallic industry) not dangerous on gas or dust;
explosive works on open-cast mountain minings;
explosive works in case of seismic exploration, during the prostrelochno-explosive and other works in oil, gas, water and other wells;
2) special explosive works (with indication of type), including:
loosening of frozen soil, on swamps, ice detonation, underwater explosive works;
destruction of hot arrays;
processing of materials (cutting, welding, hardening and others) energy of explosion;
roll of buildings, constructions and crushing of the bases;
korchevka of stubs, wood roll, loosening of the frozen together firewood and balances,
liquidation of jams in case of timber rafting, fight against wildfires;
in underground developments and on the surface of oil mines;
during the carrying out tunnels and construction of the subway;
when carrying out exploration developments;
connected with use of explosive materials in the scientific and educational purposes.
Preparation and the admission for independent work is performed according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of industrial safety.
The clerical work on training and acceptance of examinations is conducted by the organization which provided training.
One copy of the protocol of acceptance of examinations is transferred to territorial subdivision of authorized body in the field of industrial safety that is the basis for execution by the organization of the Single book and its registration.
The single book is signed by the chairman of the qualification commission and the representative of the company educational the organizations. Their signatures are certified by seal territorial subdivision of authorized body in the field of industrial safety.
In case of transfer in other organization the blaster keeps the right to production of the type of explosive works specified in the Single book. At the same time its admission to work is performed according to Section 2 of these rules.
For violation of established procedure of storage, transportation, use or accounting of VM the Coupon of the prevention is withdrawn from the blaster. At the same time on the coupon the basis for such corrective action - number and date of the order of the head of the organization is specified. The withdrawn coupon is stored together with the order.
In case of further violation by the blaster of rules of established procedure of storage, transportation, use or accounting of VM the blaster loses the right of production of explosive works and works with VM for a period of up to 3 months, the head of the organization. After this term the worker is allowed to examination by profession of the blaster according to requirements of Rules.
If the blaster within 6 months after withdrawal of the Coupon of the prevention did not allow violations of established procedure of storage, transportation, use and accounting of VM, the Coupon of the prevention is recovered by the order of the head of the organization.
The single book is withdrawn from the blaster, the shotfirer if he allowed violation of established procedure of storage, transportation, use or accounting of VM which brought or could lead to accident, loss of VM or accident.
Duplicates of the lost or become useless Single books are issued according to the data which are available in the protocol about examinations.
Duplicates of the withdrawn Single books are not issued.
In case of need destruction of Single books is carried out by the commission with execution of the act (in any form).
In Single books records about all training of blasters are made.
In the mines dangerous on gas or developing layers (ore bodies) dangerous on dust explosions, shotfirers are allowed to production of explosive works.
The blasters having years of service of explosive works at least two years are allowed to detonation of hot arrays.
31. For the aid to the blaster it is allowed to appoint the instructed assistants who are carrying out under the direction of and control of the blaster of work, the initiation which are not connected with the address with means and cartridges fighters.
32. Persons having the medical certificate, secondary education, age and length of service are allowed to training by profession of the blaster and the shotfirer:
1) in the coal mines dangerous on gas or developing the layers dangerous on dust explosion, - is not younger than 22 years and years of service at underground works at least two years;
2) at other explosive works - is not younger than 20 years and length of service at least one year in the specialty.
Persons having the highest it is mountain - technical education, are allowed to passing qualification examination on receipt of the Single book of the blaster without preliminary training.
Professional training of blasters is carried out with separation from production according to the single program.
The faces consisting on accounting of law-enforcement bodies and (or) homeland security through fight against extremism, terrorism or organized crime, medical accounting of the organizations of health care (narco - and psychoneurological dispensaries), and also having the outstanding and (or) not removed in the procedure established by the legislation criminal record for making of intentional crime, exempted from criminal liability on not rehabilitating bases provided by the Criminal Code of Kazakhstan, revealed by results of request of the organizations, are not allowed to training by profession of the blaster and the shotfirer and passing qualification examination on receipt of the Single book of the blaster.
33. Qualification the blaster (shotfirer) is appropriated to the persons who were trained in training center of hazardous production facility or the educational organization in the presence by them the certificate granting the right to preparation, retraining of specialists, workers in the field of industrial safety according to the appropriate program, passed examinations and received the Single book of the blaster (shotfirer).
The blaster is allowed to independent production of explosive works after the training at the company within one month under the leadership of the experienced blaster.
34. Inservice training and examination by blasters (shotfirers) of requirements of these rules is made annually.
The blasters who did not pass examination are not allowed to production of explosive works and can be allowed to repeated examination after retraining.
35. Blasters (shotfirers) who were trained in training center of hazardous production facility or the educational organization in the presence by them the certificate granting the right to preparation, retraining of specialists, workers in the field of industrial safety to methods of the mechanized loading and safe operation of chargers and machines are allowed to the mechanized loading.
36. In case of transfer of blasters into new type of explosive works they undergo retraining in training center of hazardous production facility or the educational organization in the presence at them the certificate granting the right to preparation, retraining of specialists, workers in the field of industrial safety.
Before the admission to independent production of new type of explosive works the blaster passes training at the company within twenty working days.
37. After work stoppage over one year blasters are allowed to independent accomplishment of explosive works after passing an examination and training at the company.
38. Managers of warehouses VM and the mechanized Items of preparation of VV designate persons having the right of management of explosive works or the graduated higher education institutions (technical schools) majoring in manufacturing techniques and researches VV, the blasters who were trained according to the program of training of managers of warehouses VM, passed examination and received the certificate admission in form according to appendix of 5 these rules.
39. The blasters having length of service at least a year, who had training and passed examination are allowed to storage, accounting, issue of VM from charging workshops, short-term account warehouses of the geophysical organizations.
In portable warehouses VM of obligation of the chief storekeeper it is allowed to assign to person of protection, the driver of the car, other persons having secondary education, who had training according to the program for the managers of portable warehouses VM who passed examination, received the certificate.
Managers of warehouses VM and charging workshops are not allowed to accomplishment of explosive works.
The blasters who are carrying out explosive works are not allowed to accomplishment of obligation of managers of warehouses VM, charging workshops.
40. Distributors of VM in warehouses allow to appoint persons who were trained according to the program of training of the managers of warehouses VM who passed examination after the training within ten working days.
Distributors allow to appoint the blasters who passed training within five working days.
41. Laboratory assistants of warehouses VM designate the persons who had training according to the "laboratory assistant of warehouse VM" program, passed examination and received the certificate.
42. The persons who were trained, passed examination and received the certificate are allowed to preparation of VM on the mechanized Items. Such persons are allowed to independent work after the training within ten working days.
43. In the organizations using explosive materials in the research, experimental and educational purposes the research associates, teachers and laboratory assistants having the Single book of the blaster (shotfirer) and who passed training within ten working days are allowed to works with VM.
44. In transit VM their loading and unloading is carried out on the handling platform protected by armed security forces under observation of person allowed to management or production of explosive works. On the platform persons which do not have relations to loading (unloading) of VM are not allowed.
45. Loading of the VM vehicle is performed according to the schemes of placement and fixture of load approved by the chief engineer of the organization, at the same time the load is symmetrized rather longitudinal axis of body and regularly (on weight) on all area.
Works are performed under direct management and control of person, responsible for loading.
46. The procedure for loading, overload and unloading of VM excludes possibility of collision of the workers performing works, or zadevaniye as their load.
47. Control of the number of the arrived places with VM is provided on site unloadings.
48. Requirements to the handling platform:
1) at least 15 meters are protected from the shipping place (unloading) of vehicles with barbed wire at distance. Height of fencing is at least 2 meters;
2) it is lit in night-time with stationary electric lighting or miner accumulator lamps. Knife switches in normal execution are located at distance not closer than 50 meters from the shipping place (unloading) of VM;
3) it is provided with necessary fire-proof means according to polozhennost regulations, the statutory rules of fire safety approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 9, 2014 No. 1077;
4) has telephone communication with the organization, the railway station (pier, port), law-enforcement body and fire service. Telephone is installed in the guard house located not further 50 meters from the shipping place (unloading) of VM.
The handling platform is accepted in operation of the organization by the commission with participation of representatives of territorial subdivision of authorized body in the field of industrial safety.
49. It is not allowed to transport VM together with other loads in one car, stowage space or on the deck of the vessel, in one aviameans, the car, the vehicle and other vehicles, except as specified, stipulated in these rules.
50. In transit VM which are subject to partial unloading distribute regularly and strengthen so that in case of pushes or the muscleman they could not move or hit the friend against the friend, against vehicle walls. The load which is subject to partial unloading is placed so that to exclude movement of the load which is subject to further transportation.
51. In case of damage of container in transit or when unloading and transporting VM are restacked in operational boxes (sacks). Transport VM in the damaged container it is not allowed.
Boxes (sacks) from which in warehouse tests of VM for testing were selected are transported with warehouse seals. On container the mass (quantity) of the remained VM is specified.
52. In case of forced overload of VM along the line, the caused necessity of urgent repair of the car, vessel, the car, the overload is carried out under the leadership of the accompanying person with acceptance at its discretion of necessary security measures and protection of VM.
53. Transportation of VM by vehicles, acceptance of VM is performed according to production schedules.
54. VM is allowed to be transported intended for transportation to VM, equipped for transportation of VM by cars.
VM is transported accompanied by protection armed with firearms.
55. In transit VM is not allowed to deviate the established route, places of parking and to exceed the established motion speed.
56. No. 719 is excluded according to the Order of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 20.10.2017
57. The persons who were trained and allowed to maintenance of load are allowed to participation in transportation of VM, their surname, name, middle name and position (profession) are specified in the route sheet.
58. It is not allowed to transport detonators and smoky gunpowder on trail cars.
59. To vehicle control, VM intended for transportation, drivers, with the certificate on the admission are allowed to transportation of dangerous goods according to Rules of transportation of dangerous goods by road transport and the list of the dangerous goods allowed to transportation by the vehicles in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the acting minister on investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 17, 2015 No. 460 (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 11779).
It is not allowed to leave to drivers and carriers the vehicles loaded by VM without the permission of the accompanying person.
In the vehicle loaded with VM finding of the people who are not connected with their transportation is not allowed.
60. The accompanying person during movement of several vehicles with VM is on front of them, and on the last - person of protection.
61. In transit VM the column consisting of five and more cars, in addition to the cover car, is included into its structure the vehicle adapted for transportation of VM. The reserve vehicle is placed at the end of column.
62. In transit VM of stoppage in transit for rest are allowed only out of settlements, is not closer than in 100 meters from roads and 200 meters from residential buildings, engines of vehicles are switched off, animal vypryazhena or razvyyuchena.
In case of impossibility of congress after the journey transport with VM becomes on roadside, but 200 meters from settlements are not closer.
In the place of stop of vehicles with VM the warning signs on both sides are exposed.
The parking of vehicles with VM in garages, stables is not allowed.
63. The vehicle transporting VM is provided with fuel on all transit without refill.
In case of impossibility of accomplishment of this requirement it is allowed to carry out refueling at gas stations in the places specified in transportation route.
Refill of loaded VM of gas-balloon cars is not allowed.
64. Journey of cars with VM closer than 300 meters from the fires and less than 50 meters from "torches" on oil and gas crafts and productions is not allowed;
65. On all single motor-means and vehicles transporting VM distinctive marks are established in front and behind.
When following by column signs are established on front and on back vehicles.
66. The transport overtaken by thunder-storm stops on the open place, at distance at least 200 meters from the wood and from residential buildings: motorcycles, motor scooters or vehicles are left from each other at distance at least 50 meters. Engines are switched off, and animals vypryagatsya or razvyyuchivatsya. People, except protection, for the period of thunder-storm move away from transport on distance at least 200 meters. The parking lot of transport with VM is protected in front and behind with precautionary signs.
In case of impossibility of accomplishment of these requirements the accompanying person takes necessary security measures at discretion.
67. In case of transport crossing with VM through the rivers and lakes on ferry boats stay on the ferry boat of other loads and passengers is not allowed.
68. It is not allowed to transport from VM on motor-transport, the vehicle or pack animal any load, except for the equipment for explosive works laid so that to exclude blows to VM.
69. In case of transportation by animal traction of VM of group of compatibility In use spring vehicles, in transit in sledge such VM are placed on laying from soft material.
Transportation of the specified VM in load-packs is carried out in the packaging covered inside with felt.
70. The extreme mass of VM transported by animal traction, no more:
1) gunpowder - 300 kg (further - kg) in case of one-horse and 500 kg in case of two-horse vehicles;
2) for other VM and the safety fuse - 500 kg in case of one-horse and 800 kg in case of two-horse vehicles.
71. Delivery of VM is carried out along the established routes trained by personnel.
72. VV and means of initiation deliver and transport separately in bags, cartridges, original packing. Means of initiation and fighters are transferred (except materials handling operations) only blasters.
Fighters with detonators are had in bags with tough cells (cartridges, boxes) covered inside with soft material.
When transferring in bags of out-of-pocket VV of initiation the regulation to 24 kg is allowed.
Transferring of VV in original packing is performed within existing rules of transferring of weights.
74. Delivery of VM from warehouses directly to work locations is made on permission of the technical lead.
Joint transportation of VV, means of initiation and pro-arrow explosive devices is allowed in case of observance of the following conditions:
1) loadings of the vehicle no more than 2/3 its load-carrying capacities;
2) investments of funds of initiation in front part of the vehicle in densely closed boxes with internal soft laying from all directions;
3) separations of packagings from VV and boxes with means of initiation by the methods excluding contact between them;
4) placement of gunpowder and perforating charges in original packing or in special boxes and is not closer than meter 0,5 from other VM;
5) fixing of boxes and other container from VM excluding blows and friction their friend about the friend.
Joint delivery of VM, except for groups of compatibility of B and F, on specialized cars is allowed in case of their loading to dead weight capacity.
75. Delivery together with issued to them by VM is allowed to work locations of blasters and carriers by the transport intended for this purpose.
76. Delivery of VM in underground conditions is allowed by all types and means of mine transport equipped for these purposes and which are in good repair.
77. Transportation of VM on mine trunk is not allowed during descent and raising of people. When loading, unloading, movement of VM on mine trunk in the okolostvolny yard and the nadshakhtny building about trunk presence only of the blaster, the distributor loading and unloading VM of workers, the banksman, stem and person accompanying delivery of VM is allowed.
78. Descent rise of VM on trunk of the mine is carried out after the notification by the dispatcher (the person on duty on the mine) person providing rise.
Boxes and sacks with VM occupy no more than 2/3 heights of the floor of cage, but heights of doors of cage are not higher.
During descent in trolleys boxes and sacks with VM do not act above boards of trolleys, trolleys are fixed in cage.
Means of initiation go down (rise) separately from VV.
79. During descent - raising of blasters from VM and carriers from VV on inclined developments in human trolleys on each seat there are no more than one blaster or the carrier.
80. It is allowed to go down or rise at the same time in one cage to several blasters with bags with VM and to carriers with bags with VV at the rate of 1 square meter (further - m 2) cage floor on one person. Each of specified persons is allowed to have in case of himself no more, the number of VM specified in Item 73 of these rules.
Descent rise of blasters from VM and carriers with VV is carried out out of turn.
81. Transportation of VM on underground developments is performed with speed no more than 5 meters per second (further - m/s). The driver puts into operation and stops the hoist engine or the winch or electric locomotive smoothly, without pushes.
82. Transportation (delivery) of VM in underground developments by vehicles is carried out in case of observance of conditions:
1) handling works with VM is allowed to be carried out in the established places;
2) in transit in one railroad train of VV and means of initiation there are in the different trolleys divided by empty trolleys, at the same time distance between trolleys with VV and means of initiation between these trolleys and electric locomotive at least 3 meters.
In structure the trolleys loaded by other loads are not allowed;
3) detonators are transported in vehicles, futerovanny by tree and closed by continuous cover from fireproof materials inside. Boxes, bags and cartridges with means of initiation are restacked by soft material and are placed on height in one row. Other VM are allowed to be transported in regular vehicles, loading them to boards;
4) transportation of VV by contact electric locomotives is carried out in the trolleys closed by continuous cover from fireproof materials. The granulated VV are allowed to be covered with fireproof fabric;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.