of December 23, 2014 No. 110
About approval of the List of sectors (splits) of services in which the single market of services within the Eurasian Economic Union functions
For the purpose of creation and functioning of the single market of services within the Eurasian Economic Union, according to Item 40 of the Protocol on trade in services, organization, activities and implementation of investments (appendix No. 16 to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014), and also taking into account information of the Eurasian economic commission, the Supreme Eurasian economic council at the level of heads of states solved:
2. To council of the Eurasian economic commission for the purpose of ensuring functioning of the Single market of services to create working groups in the specified sectors (splits) of services.
3. This Decision becomes effective from the effective date Agreements on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014.
Members of the Supreme Eurasian economic council:
from the Republic of Belarus
/ Signature /
from the Russian Federation
/ Signature /
from the Republic of Kazakhstan
/ Signature /
Approved by the Decision of the Supreme Eurasian economic council of December 23, 2014, No. 110
1. General construction works for construction of buildings of any purpose (except for services concerning especially dangerous and technically difficult capital construction projects, and also connected with preserving objects of cultural heritage (historical and cultural monuments)) (from SRS 54111, 54112, 54121, 54122 and 54129) (2):
1) general construction works on construction one - and two-flat buildings, apartment buildings, non-residential buildings and industrial buildings;
2) works on construction of warehouses and industrial buildings of the processing companies, easy industrial buildings and buildings of agricultural purpose;
3) works on construction of the buildings used for the commercial or administrative purposes, offices, banks, garages of dlyaparkovka, filling stations, service stations, shopping centers, aero - car - and railway stations;
4) works on construction of other non-residential buildings, including works on construction:
public buildings of cultural and entertaining appointment, including movie theaters, theaters, concert halls, dance halls and night clubs;
hotels, motels, hotels, hostels, restaurants and similar buildings;
buildings of educational institutions, including schools, colleges, universities, libraries, archives and museums;
buildings of medical institutions, including hospitals and sanatoria;
buildings for sports activities and rest, including ice skating rinks, gyms, the closed tennis courts, gyms of general purpose, sheds for boats, boxing rings, etc.;
structures of swimming pools;
the non-residential buildings which are not included in other categories;
the bases for sports grounds connected with construction in the rooms intended for sports activities and rest, including ice coverings, gyms, the closed tennis courts.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.