of July 18, 2011 No. 829
About approval of certified requirements for the organization of examination by service of aviation safety of the airport and requirements to the technical means used in case of examination
According to the subitem 51) of Article 13 and with Item 6 of article 107 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 15, 2010 "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve enclosed:
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 13, 2011 No. 829
Voided according to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 11.09.2015 No. 774
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 18, 2011 No. 829
1. These requirements to the technical means used in case of examination are developed in compliance by article 107 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 15, 2010 "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft" (further - the Law) and establish requirements to the technical means used in case of examination (further - requirements).
These requirements extend to technical means SAB of the airport applied in case of examination.
2. The terms and determinations used in these requirements:
1) the technical means used in case of examination - special fittings, held for use independently or as part of any system when implementing examination of passengers, cabin baggage, load, baggage, mail, onboard inventories, members of crews of air vehicles, aeronautical personnel;
2) X-ray-television installation - the engineering device intended for visual identification of metal objects;
3) the stationary metal detector - the engineering device intended for determination on body of the person of metal objects;
4) portable (manual, figurative) the metal detector - the engineering device intended for determination of the specific location on body of the person of metal subject;
5) the equipment for detection of explosive substances (detectors of vapors of explosive substances) - the engineering device intended for detection of vapors or microparticles of explosive substances.
3. Stationary metal detectors shall:
To allow to find 1) on body of the person and in his clothes the metal objects prohibited to transportation on air transport, at the same time probability of false drop on metal objects of private use with a total mass no more than 100 grams;
2) to have the automatic light and acoustic alarm of availability of the prohibited metal subject, to exclude unauthorized change of the set detective parameters, its electronic circuit of product shall return automatically to initial position in 3 seconds after switching off of alarm signal (the termination of alarm signal shall mean readiness of the device for work), time of exit to operational mode shall not exceed 30 seconds after network monitoring;
3) to ensure normal functioning together with X-ray-television installation in conditions of electromagnetic situation of the modern airports, as a part of group of similar devices in number from 2 to 4 pieces established to one line at distance from 3rd to 8 meters from each other, work in the plan in case of distance between sensor units 1 meter;
4) to conform to all requirements during the work in the round-the-clock mode, time between failures - at least 6000 hours, time of scheduled works - less than 5% of operation time, warranty period of operation - at least 1 year from the moment of commissioning, average term of service - at least 6 years, warranty period of storage - at least 1 year from the moment of product output;
5) to allow to make diagnostics and repair on site of operation, to be completed with documentation sufficient for maintenance of its regular and safe operation, serviceable condition, and repair consisting of the Maintenance manual and the complete technical description on product with diagnostics methods;
6) to have arch aperture at least 2 meters in height and 0,76 of meters in width, the visual and regulated acoustic alarm, and also opportunity to change sensitivity level depending on the changing circumstances.
4. Portable (manual) and figurative metal detectors shall:
1) to provide detection of metal objects (steel plate of 100x100x1 millimeters in size) at distance of 0,12-0,15 of meters with traverse speed of the 0,2-0,5 device of meters per second, to have the acoustic alarm of availability of metal subject, to ensure normal functioning in the conditions of electromagnetic situation of the modern airports;
2) to have warranty period of operation at least 1 year from the moment of commissioning, average term of service - at least 3 years, warranty period of storage - at least 1 year from the moment of product output;
3) to allow to make diagnostics and repair on site of operation;
4) during the work from the autonomous power source product to keep detective characteristics in case of 60% discharge (on tension) power sources, to provide duration of continuous work of product from the autonomous power source at least 10 hours.
5. X-ray-television installation shall:
1) to distinguish firearms metal and nonmetallic, its details, ammunition of all calibers, grenades and other types of weapon of fragmental/discontinuous action, knives, bludgeons, swords, explosive substances of military and commercial assignment, detonators and clock mechanisms, electric and electronic products, sources of electrical power;
2) to have the following characteristics of the generator of X-radiation and quality of the image in operational conditions:
penetrating power - 27 millimeters on steel;
resolution capacity - 0,1 of millimeters;
anode voltage: nominal - 160 kilowatts, working - 140 kilowatts;
tube current - 0,7 milliampere;
chilling of tube in force-ventillated hermetic oil bathtub;
3) to have the following characteristics of the generator of X-radiation and quality of the image in the maximum mode, when using the option "High Penetrating Power":
penetrating power: 35 millimeters;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.