of March 2, 2015 No. 91
About approval of the Program of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic for proper management of chemicals in the Kyrgyz Republic for 2015-2017
For the purpose of ensuring safe management of chemicals, "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides improvements of coordination and effective interaction of the state bodies authorized in the sphere of management of chemicals according to article 10 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic:
1. Approve the Program of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic for proper management of chemicals in the Kyrgyz Republic for 2015-2017 (further - the Program) according to appendix.
2. To the ministries, administrative departments, offices of plenipotentiaries of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic in areas, city halls of the cities of Bishkek and Osh:
- take measures for program implementation;
- annually, till December 15 to represent to the State agency of environmental protection and forestry under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic information on the program implementation course.
3. To the state agency of environmental protection and forestry under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- perform coordination and monitoring of program implementation;
- annually, till December 25 to provide the summarized information on the course of accomplishment of the Program in Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of agro-industrial complex and ecology of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of March 2, 2015 No. 91
Chemicals are the integral component of activity of the population of the republic, they find application in many spheres of the industry, agricultural industry, health care, and also in life, allowing to reach high level of living.
Now it is not always possible to consider possible negative factors of influence of chemicals on the environment and health of the person. Due to the inadequate coordination of management in the field of the address of chemicals in the Kyrgyz Republic responsibility of departments for specific stages of lifecycle of chemicals is not determined.
Thus, safe handling of chemicals becomes one of the priority directions on the way to sustainable development.
Due to the adoption in 2009 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic" many acts of the ministries and departments of the Kyrgyz Republic including regulating questions of the address of chemicals lost legal force. It can lead to non-compliance with regulations of basic documents and, respectively, to negative impact of chemicals on health of the person and the environment. The most important is lack of the approved values of maximum-permissible concentration (further - maximum allowable concentration) chemicals in environment objects (atmospheric air, water objects of economic and drinking and cultural and community water use, the soil, etc.).
The law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About bases of technical regulation in the Kyrgyz Republic" determined new system of establishment and application of requirements to products, production processes, works and services.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.