of March 3, 2015 No. 45
About boundary representatives
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on February 5, 2015
1. Conditions and nature, and also execution of labor obligations determine contents of the status of boundary representatives which includes the rights, obligations, legal responsibility, sales warranties of the rights established by the regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic published on the basis of this Law.
2. The persons of authorized state body in the sphere of protection of frontier living and who are engaged in economic activity on permanent basis in border areas and performing the activities based on the labor agreement treat boundary representatives.
3. Boundary representatives are attracted for operational cover of frontier, on the remote, remote and poorly covered sites of frontier and assistance to frontier guards in accomplishment of office and fighting tasks on protection of frontier.
4. Boundary representatives have all rights and freedoms.
The additional rights and obligations can be determined by other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. The boundary representative bears disciplinary and liability, and also responsibility for making of crimes, offenses and violations.
The legal basis of activities of boundary representatives the Constitution, the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic in the sphere of work and social protection, and also in the sphere of protection of frontier constitutes, this Law and regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic adopted according to it.
Activities of boundary representatives are based on the principles:
1) rule of the Constitution, laws of the Kyrgyz Republic and priority of rights and freedoms of man and citizen;
2) commitments to the people of the Kyrgyz Republic;
3) competence and honesty;
4) submission to control and accountability, obligation for execution of the decisions made within the powers of authorized state body conferred by the legislation in the sphere of protection of frontier;
5) legal, economic and social security, security of worthy level of living.
1. The number of boundary representatives is determined by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. The procedure for the organization of activities, compensation, the main functions and tasks, and also the rights and obligations of boundary representatives are determined by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Person cannot be the boundary representative:
1) not being the citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic;
2) not passed military conscription and alternative service;
3) having the criminal record which is not removed or not extinguished in the procedure established by the legislation;
4) not conforming to the qualification requirements established for this labor activity by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
5) not living and not engaged in economic activity on permanent basis in border areas.
1. Boundary representatives in case of accomplishment of the obligations assigned to them for protection of the charged site of frontier are representatives of authorized state body in the sphere of protection of frontier.
2. Disobedience to legal requirements of the boundary representative, its insult, threat, violence over it or infringement of his life, health, property, and also other actions interfering accomplishment of the obligations assigned to it attract the responsibility established by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. Legal and social protection of life, health, honor, advantage and property of members of families of the boundary representative is established by regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Financing and material logistics of boundary representatives are performed at the expense of means of the republican budget according to the procedure, provided by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
This Law becomes effective from the date of official publication.
President of the Kyrgyz Republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.