Approved by the Order of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 30, 2014 No. 348
Rules of ensuring industrial safety for the hazardous production facilities conducting works on conversion of solid minerals
1. These rules of ensuring industrial safety (further - Rules) are developed for the hazardous production facilities conducting works on conversion of solid minerals according to the subitem 14) of article 12-2 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 11, 2014 "About civil protection" (further - the Law "About Civil Protection") and determine procedure for the organization and ensuring industrial safety during the designing, construction, operation, expansion, reconstruction, upgrades, preservation and liquidation of hazardous production facilities by okuskovaniye (agglomeration, briquetting, okomkovaniye), enrichment, crushing and operation of crushing and sorting portable and collapsible crushing and classifying sections and enrichment installations (further - factories).
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) turnover water supply - the system of industrial water supply with water recirculation providing its necessary cleaning on condition of permanent use of water by her same consumers;
2) sewage - the waters which are taken away after use in household and productive activity of the person which are exposed to necessary cleaning taking into account their further use;
3) enrichment in the heavy circle - process of gravitational enrichment in the liquids or suspensions having intermediate density between density of the divided minerals;
4) enrichment products - the products received in the course of mineral enrichment: concentrate, intermediate product, tails;
5) gravitational enrichment - process in which separation of the mineral particles differing in density, the size or form is caused by distinction of nature and speed of their movement under the influence of gravity and resistance of the circle of separation;
6) grokhocheniye - the process of separation, material on fineness classes performed on devices (grokhota) with the sifting surfaces;
7) classification - process of separation of granular and polydisperse particles of raw materials, heterogeneous by the size, into classes of different fineness by means of grokhocheniye, hydraulic (pneumatic) classification or in centrifugal field;
8) enrichment on concentration tables - process of gravitational enrichment in thin sheet of water, flowing on the slabonaklonny flat sound board with narifleniye making back and forth motions in the horizontal plane perpendicular to the direction of movement of water;
9) concentrate - product of enrichment of mineral raw materials in which content of valuable components is higher, than in initial material (ore) and other products of similar transactions of enrichment;
10) drying (in enrichment of mineral raw materials) - the process of dehydration of materials, including enrichment products based on evaporation of moisture when heating;
11) the tailings dam (shlamokhranilishche) - the construction intended for stacking of dump products of conversion of raw materials (enrichment tails), their sedimentation, department from tail pulps of the technical water used for turnover water supply;
12) tails - the waste of process of enrichment consisting generally of rock-forming minerals and containing insignificant quantity of useful components which additional recovery is in some cases reasonable and technology possible;
13) condensation - process of separation of pulp into the condensed product and liquid phase (discharge) resulting from sedimentation (movement) in pulp of firm particles by gravity or centrifugal forces;
14) magnetic enrichment (magnetic separation) - the process of separation of pieces of raw materials and mineral grains based on distinction of magnetic properties of the divided components;
15) enrichment of mineral raw materials - set of processes of conversion of mineral raw materials for the purpose of allocation from it useful components with the concentration exceeding their content in initial raw materials;
16) dehydration - process of decrease in content of water in raw materials conversion products;
17) crushing - the process of destruction of lumpy, mineral raw materials under the influence of external mechanical forces by crush, splitting, blow, cut or their combination performed in crushing aggregates;
18) crushing - process of grind of mineral raw materials as a result of the shock and using-up impact of the crushing circle (spheres, cores) and raw materials for the purpose of disclosure of useful components and rock-forming mineral aggregates, and also for ensuring necessary fineness of process of enrichment;
19) flotation - the process of mineral processing based on difference of superficial properties and the selective contact of particles of minerals to interface of phases: liquid - gas, liquid - liquid;
20) floatation reagents - the organic and inorganic substances entered into floatation process for the purpose of regulation of floatability of minerals;
21) electric separation - the process of separation of particles based on distinction in sizes of electric charges by change of trajectory of movement of these particles in electric field.
Engineering procedures need to be made with observance of the production schedules developed and approved by the head of the organization operating factory (further - production schedules).
3. Each organization conducting conversion of solid minerals develops and observed the project documentation on construction, expansion, reconstruction, upgrade, preservation and liquidation of hazardous production facility (further - the project documentation), irrespective of performance, including the Section of industrial safety, including land reclamation.
4. All operated equipment, the used tool and special devices need to be contained operational. Work on the defective equipment, use of defective tools and devices is not allowed.
5. The equipment and buildings of the organizations, irrespective of their condition, periodically are exposed to examination of industrial safety with assessment of their durability, stability and operational reliability with involvement of the organizations certified on the work right in the field of industrial safety and issue of the expert opinion.
6. The head of the organization conducting conversion of solid minerals are developed and affirm:
1) regulations on production supervision;
2) production schedules;
3) liquidation plan of accidents.
Production schedules are reviewed in case of change of engineering procedure or working conditions, use of the new equipment.
7. The organization is completed with the service personnel of the corresponding qualification which does not have medical contraindications to the performed work, had training, retraining concerning industrial safety according to the Law "About Civil Protection".
8. For all persons going to work, and also for persons transferred to other work training in safe methods and acceptances of performance of works, first aid by the victim is instructed on industrial safety.
9. Specialists and workers it is necessary to provide and oblige to use the special clothes, special footwear, operational protective helmets, points, individual protection equipment (further - SIZ) corresponding to their profession.
The persons which are not on the staff, but being in the territory of hazardous production facility for the purpose of accomplishment of shop orders are subject to instructing about security measures with logging of briefing and to providing SIZ.
10. In the organization it is necessary to organize time management of use of SIZ, including gas masks, the isolating respirators and self-rescuers, to carry out their recurring inspection, with withdrawal from the use of SIZ, unsuitable for further operation.
11. In case of conversion and enrichment of the ores containing components with the increased natural radioactivity SIZ conforming to requirements of industrial safety are applied.
12. On works to which increased requirements of safety are imposed written work permits on performance of works of the increased danger in form according to appendix to these rules are issued.
The work permit draws up also the admission on the object territory for performance of works of personnel by third party. In it dangerous factors are specified, borders of the site or object where the allowed organization performs works and their safe production are determined.
13. Everyone working prior to work makes sure of safe condition of the workplace, checks availability and operability of the safety devices, protective equipment, the tool, mechanisms and devices which are required for work.
In case of detection of violations of requirements of industrial safety the worker, without getting to work, reports about it to the technical lead of change.
14. Each workplace during change is inspected by the technical lead of change who does not allow works in the presence of violations of these rules.
15. Each working, having noticed the danger menacing to people, production facilities reports about it to the technical lead of change, and also warns people to whom danger threatens.
16. Places of employment of the equipment and approaches to them are not allowed to be encumbered with the objects complicating movement of people, machines and mechanisms.
It is not allowed to encumber approaches to fire extinguishing means.
17. Without written permission of the head of the organization (except emergency cases) the stop of critical infrastructure (power substations, vodootliva, calorifer installations, boiler) is not allowed.
18. The equipment generating vibration (crushers, mills, roar), requires use of complex of the construction, technology and sanitary actions providing decrease in vibration to admissible regulations.
19. Rest directly in workshops, in the danger area of the working mechanisms, on the transport ways, the equipment is not allowed.
20. All servicing platforms, transitional bridges and ladders need to be carried out strong, steady and to supply with handrail at least 1 m high with crossbeam and continuous covering on bottom of handrail on m 0,14 height.
21. Ladders to working platforms and mechanisms shall have tilt angle:
1) constantly operated - no more than 45 °;
2) visited 1-2 times in change - no more than 60 °;
3) in sumps, wells - to 90 °.
Width of ladders is established at least 0,6 of m, height of steps - no more 0,3 of m, width of steps - is at least m 0,25. Application of brackets is allowed in sumps and wells.
22. All mounting apertures, priyamk, sumps, wells, ditches located in rooms and in the territory of the organization are protected with handrail 1 m high with continuous covering on bottom of handrail on height of 0,14 of m or blocked by floorings (lattices) on all surface, and in necessary places are supplied with transitional bridges at least 1 m wide.
23. Pipes, trenches, communications are located so that not to encumber working platforms, and in cases of crossing by them of passes and working platforms are placed at height of at least 2,0 of m from floor level.
When crossing pass and working platforms of reagentoprovodama, the last have pallets: the minimum height from the pass level (the working platform) to the most acting part of the pallet - is at least m 1,8.
24. For servicing of the shutoff valves which do not have remote control and use of the instrumentations located over floor level at height of more 1,5 of m stationary platforms width of at least 0,8 of m are arranged.
25. The minimum distance between machines and devices and from walls to dimensions of the equipment is established:
1) on the main passes - is at least m 1,5;
2) in case of working passes between machines - at least 1 m;
3) on working passes between wall and machines - is at least m 0,7;
4) local narrowings in case of observance of normal working passes between machines and between wall (building construction) and machine - is at least m 0,7;
5) on passes to tanks, tubs and reservoirs for servicing and repair - is at least m 0,6.
26. The minimum width of the passes intended for transportation of large replaceable nodes and details during repair of the equipment is determined by the largest cross size of nodes and details with addition by m 0,6 on the party.
27. It is necessary to provide protection of personnel against all dangerous production factors.
28. All moving and rotating parts of machines and mechanisms, elements of the drive and transfer need to have reliably fixed barriers excluding access to them to operating time.
All open moving parts of the equipment located at height to 2, m (inclusive) from the level of floor or available to accidental touch from working platforms are protected, except for parts which barrier is not allowed by their functional purpose. The barrier is carried out continuous or mesh with size of cells of 20х20 mm.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.