of January 29, 2015 No. 54
About approval of Rules of confirmation of conformity and assignment of qualification of specialists of the sphere of land relations
According to Article 138-6 of the Labor code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 15, 2007 PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To provide to committee on cases of construction, housing and communal services and management of land resources in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 29, 2015 No. 54
1. Rules of confirmation of conformity and assignment of qualification of specialists of the sphere of land relations (further - Rules) are developed according to Article 138-6 of the Labor code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 15, 2007 and determine procedure for confirmation of conformity and assignment of qualification of specialists of the sphere of land relations.
2. Rules extend on:
1) persons which graduated from the organizations of technical and professional, postsecondary, higher and postgraduate education for specialties the land management, the inventory, other centers of professional training performing preparation, retraining, advanced training of personnel;
2) employees of the organizations of the sphere of the land relations wishing to improve skills (the qualification category / category); /
3) persons who independently mastered professions specialty/qualification), having length of service at least one year by the corresponding profession (specialty/qualification).
3. In these rules the following terms and determinations are applied:
1) the appeal - the written address of the applicant or person who underwent certification, containing motivated request about review of the decision made by body for confirmation of conformity and assignment of qualification of specialists;
2) assessment - process by means of which compliance of accomplishment by the applicant of requirements of the scheme of confirmation of conformity and assignment of qualification as a result of which the decision on certification is made are established;
3) the register of accounting of the issued certificates - register of the issued certificates;
4) qualification - the requirement to the education level, preparation and/or to work experience;
5) qualification assignment - the procedure of confirmation of set of individual capabilities, professional knowledge, abilities of the skills necessary for performance of work within the corresponding type of professional activity on specific specialty in industries of land relations;
6) qualification level - set of requirements to different levels of qualifications in national frame of qualifications (further - NRK) and industry frame of the qualifications (further - ORK) considering complexity, non-standard and degree of responsibility in case of performance of works;
7) qualification confirmation of conformity - the procedure of which the documentary certificate in the form of the certificate of confirmation of conformity and assignment of qualification of the certified person is result;
8) the expert - the auditor on confirmation of conformity - the specialist certified according to the procedure, the established order of the acting minister of the industry and trade of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 29, 2012 No. 510 "About approval of Rules of preparation, retraining, advanced training of experts-auditors in confirmation of conformity, accreditation, determination of the country of goods' origin, the status of goods of the Customs union or foreign goods and their certification, and qualification requirement to them", the regulatory legal acts registered in the Register of state registration for No. 8323;
9) examination - form assessment which determines degree of competence of the applicant one or in several ways, for example, oral, written, practice, by means of observation taking into account specifics of position and workplace;
10) the examiner - person with experience of practical activities having professional knowledge in the corresponding sphere of activity is not lower than the level of certified specialist, competent to carry out and/or estimate examination;
11) recertification - repeated passing of the procedure of certification after effective period of the certificate of conformity;
12) the organization for confirmation of conformity and assignments of qualification of specialists - the legal entity independent of rendering educational services, accreditations for performance of works on confirmation of conformity and assignments of qualification of specialists;
13) the scheme of confirmation of conformity and assignment of qualification of specialists - method of determination of compliance of specialists to the requirements established by ORK and to professional standards, regulatory legal acts in the sphere of land relations and assignments of qualification with the description of specific stages of carrying out this work;
14) the certificate - the document certifying compliance of skill level of the specialist (professional competence) to qualification requirements;
15) certification - the procedure by means of which the organization for confirmation of conformity and assignments of qualification of specialists determines that the applicant conforms to certain requirements to skill level and competence of ORK and professional standards, issue of the appropriate certificate of confirmation of conformity and assignment of qualification;
16) the applicant - the applicant applying for assignment of qualification of the specialist in the sphere of land relations (land management, the inventory).
4. Confirmation of conformity and assignment of qualification of specialists are performed by the organization for confirmation of conformity and assignment of qualification of specialists (further - OPS).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.