Approved by the Order of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 30, 2014 No. 356
Rules of ensuring industrial safety for the hazardous production facilities performing carrying out oil operations at the sea
1. These rules of ensuring industrial safety (further - Rules) are developed for the hazardous production facilities performing carrying out oil operations at the sea according to the subitem 14) of article 12-2 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 11, 2014 "About civil protection" and determine procedure for ensuring industrial safety for the hazardous production facilities performing carrying out oil operations at the sea.
2. In these rules the following terms and determinations are applied:
1) the block module - the volume transportable metal construction containing complex of the processing and service equipment with communications or residential, public, sanitary and household places; helipad;
2) griffin - sudden break on the fluid surface (most often gas) moving under big pressure on annular space of well;
3) the enclosed space - the room completely limited by partitions, the deck (flooring), ceiling which can have windows, doors, the closed hatches, mouths;
4) explosive zone - the room or limited space in the room or outside installation in which explosive mixes are available or can be formed;
5) the linear valve - the splitter - the device for automatic overlapping of section of discharge lines of wells and pipelines in case of change of one or several regime parameters;
6) public places - the dining room, recreation room, smoking rooms and so on, the corridors, lobbies and platforms adjoining these rooms;
7) inclined and directed well - well in which certain variation of face from vertical is provided and the trunk is carried out on in advance set profile;
8) multilevel sea stationary platform - platform, in the block - modular execution of the upper structure, intended for simultaneous drilling and operation of wells on which mouths of operational wells and processing equipment are located on the lower tier, and mouths of the drilled wells and drilling equipment, the block of residential, service and sanitary premises, the helipad on the upper tier;
9) the manifold - element of oil and gas armature which represents several pipelines expected high pressure and connected according to certain scheme, and supplied necessary locking, boring sleeves and compensators;
10) oil operations - works on investigation, oil extraction, construction and operation of the necessary technology and accompanying objects;
11) the technology and accompanying objects of sea oil and gas constructions - the technical devices, pipelines, factory buildings and constructions operated on sea oil and gas constructions in case of production and oil transportation and gas;
12) the podvyshechny portal - the construction with the vyshechno-winch equipment supplied with the mechanisms providing its movement of new point of drilling on sea oil and gas constructions;
13) post the firefighter central - the room or part of the room of engineering and technology post of sea oil and gas constructions, with the round-the-clock watch where stations of the alarm system of detection of the fire and the alarm system about availability of gas and vapors of oil in explosive zones are concentrated;
14) the products pipeline - the pipeline on which products of bush of operational wells on the central coastal collection point or on technological framework are transported;
15) personnel - the persons which are on sea oil and gas constructions, working or performing office functions. In transit the personnel are drawn up by helicopter as office passengers;
16) the work permit - task for works, drawn up when carrying out installation and construction works in the territory of operating plant when there is available or can be production danger proceeding from operating plant;
17) means of external communication - the means intended for transfer or acceptance of information by means of radio waves and cable communication lines. Treat means of external communication: main, emergency and operational means of radio communication, radio relay and cable communications;
18) the distribution pipeline - the pipeline with locking devices connecting pumps for muffling of well to manifolds of operational wells;
19) sea oil and gas constructions - the construction towering over the level of the maximum nervousness in which surface structure the drilling, processing and service equipment intended for drilling, production, preparation of oil and gas and also administrative premises and the helipad are located;
20) the upper structure of sea oil and gas constructions - designs, the block - the modules and the equipment established on the basic basis of sea oil and gas constructions in one or several tiers;
21) processing equipment - the equipment in which the drilling mud fluid containing oil and oil gases or flammable liquids circulates;
22) production schedules - the main technology document determining technology of conducting process or its separate stages (transactions), the modes and the production technology of products, safe working conditions;
23) premises - the rooms intended for accommodation of personnel, the corridors, lobbies and platforms adjoining these rooms;
24) number of wells - consecutive arrangement of two and more mouths of wells in a straight line, perpendicular to the reception bridge of the drilling rig;
25) the intra borehole valve splitter - the device for automatic overlapping of section of flow of formation fluid of gushing well in case of change of one or several regime parameters;
26) the protivovybrosovy equipment - the equipment complex intended for sealing of the mouth of oil and gas wells in the course of their construction and repair for the purpose of safe operation, the prevention of emissions and open fountains;
27) means of internal communication - the means intended for communication of posts and rooms among themselves. Treat means of internal communication: telephone, wire, radio and loud-speaking communication;
28) way of evacuation - way of safe movement of personnel from workplaces and places of stay in residential and public places to the place of collection and the platform for landing in rescue means (boats, capsules, helicopters, vessels and to that similar).
3. The design of sea oil and gas constructions shall be steady against the loadings in process of transportation, installation operating on them on the set point and operation.
4. For all sea oil and gas constructions are developed and affirm the head of the organization (the owner of hazardous production facility):
1) project documentation;
2) production schedules;
3) the liquidation plan of accidents (further - PLA) in which taking into account specific conditions prompt actions of personnel on accident prevention and liquidation of emergencies, suppression of the fires, and also the plan of evacuation are provided.
In case of plan development of evacuation assessment of all possible dangerous factors, accidents and effect of such accidents which can do harm to life and health of personnel is carried out. For all possible dangerous situations and accidents the following methods of evacuation of personnel shall be determined:
1) the shelter of personnel in the special temporary shelters located on sea oil and gas constructions till limited time or before cancellation of alarm signal;
2) the shelter of personnel on safe the site of sea object without leaving object;
3) evacuation of personnel from sea oil and gas constructions by means of collective rescue means.
With personnel of each watch on sea oil and gas constructions once a month person responsible for safe work suffices practical drills on evacuation are staged. He warns guard ships and helicopters, and in case of need sends "the international distress signal", calling to the aid the vessels floating close.
On constructions and in rooms of sea oil and gas constructions schemes of evacuation and signs showing the direction of movement in case of emergency are hung out.
5. When carrying out transactions on sea oil and gas constructions the owner designates person responsible for safe work with indication of obligations and powers in respect of the organization of works (further - POR), approved as the technical lead of the organization.
6. Personnel and visitors of sea construction, pass induction, get acquainted with safety rules in case of stay on object, and actions in case of accidents, with logging.
7. The personnel of sea oil and gas constructions in the time spent out of the residential block in case of itself shall have individual protection equipment (further - SIZ).
8. In case of achievement of threshold limit value (further - the maximum allowable concentration) hydrogen sulfide in the working area take response measures and uses of protective equipment and SIZ.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.