Approved by the Order of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 30, 2014 No. 346
Rules of ensuring industrial safety for hazardous production facilities on production of fusions of ferrous, non-ferrous, precious metals and alloys on the basis of these metals
1. These rules of ensuring industrial safety on production of fusions of ferrous, non-ferrous, precious metals and alloys on the basis of these metals (further - Rules) are developed for hazardous production facilities according to the subitem 14) of article 12-2 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 11, 2014 "About civil protection" and determine procedure for ensuring industrial safety in case of production of fusions of ferrous, non-ferrous, precious metals and alloys on the basis of these metals.
2. For facilities for production of fusions, ferrous, non-ferrous, precious metals and alloys on the basis of these metals are developed and affirm the chief engineer (technical lead) of the organization:
1) regulations on production supervision;
2) liquidation plan of accidents;
3) production schedules.
Production schedules are developed based on the organization of the instruction for development of production schedules approved by the chief engineer (technical lead) according to appendix 1 to these rules.
3. For the enacted new productions, technologies and the equipment by the research and design institutes implementing these productions is developed and affirms the chief engineer (technical lead) of the organization the temporary production schedules providing safe conducting engineering procedures and safe operation of the equipment.
4. The workers and specialists going to work undergo preliminary, and working - periodic medical surveys.
5. Training of personnel, works is performed according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of civil protection.
6. The actions for providing vzryvopozharobezopasnost approved by the technical lead of the organization are developed for the enacted engineering procedures for carrying out commissioning.
7. On working platforms of melting aggregates and other places of possible hit of the melted metal and (or) slag availability of moisture, easily decaying materials and substances capable to interact with fusions is not allowed.
8. Loading of wet furnace charge and materials in the aggregates containing the melted metal and (or) slag and also the melted metal and (or) slag in the aggregates or vessels containing moisture or wet materials is not allowed. Extreme furnace charge moisture content, loaded into melting aggregates, is determined by production schedules.
9. Filling of fusion in the furnace is followed by sound signal.
10. Operation of melting aggregates in case of depressurization of system of water chilling of these aggregates is not allowed.
11. The technical devices and communications used when carrying out the engineering procedures connected using (formation) of explosion-fire-hazardous or dangerous substances are operated in hermetic condition. In case of impossibility of complete sealing, the place of release of dangerous substances are equipped with local suctions and are equipped with control facilities of air of working areas.
12. Loading of hollow objects in troughs, scoops, box, tubs, ladles for their further use as furnace charge for melting aggregates without neutralization, release and cutting on part is not allowed.
13. To service personnel to be in loading area grab or magnetic cranes of burdening materials in technology container do not allow.
14. The grab or magnet when loading material by means of hooks, poles at least 3 meters long goes. Subediting of scrap in troughs, scoops, boxes, tubs, ladles is manually performed only after departure of the crane aside.
15. Modification of design of technical devices or of technology schemes is allowed in coordination with the designer, the manufacturer of the equipment.
16. Upon termination of loading of metal furnace charge in troughs, scoops, box, tubs, ladles the ends of scrap do not act or hang down over their edges, and locks of technology container are cleared and checked.
17. Subediting of scrap in troughs, scoops, boxes, tubs, ladles in case of movement of the train is not allowed.
18. For water drain in day of troughs, scoops, boxes, tubs, kovsh end-to-end openings are made. These openings regularly are located on all area of bottom and are regularly cleared of pollution.
19. Socks of ladles contain in the condition filled and cleared of scrap.
20. Process of downloading of slag of ladles and mixers is made by the mechanized method. Slag merges in slag ladles and is exported from department. Downloading of slag in case of idle aspiration system on catching of gases and dust is not allowed.
21. The discharge of fusion in ladles, after repair, is allowed to make only after their drying and warming up.
22. It is not allowed to apply ladles:
1) the having sinks, cracks in walls and in places of fixture of pins;
2) got out of shape owing to deformation and having rolling of pins in ladle body.
23. Building-up of ladle for increase in its reservoir is not allowed. Level of filling of ladles is not allowed by fusion above drain sock, and in the absence of drain sock no more than 200 millimeters to ladle boards.
24. Transportation of ladles by hoisting cranes is made with the help traverse.
25. Ladles are established in the allocated places. Platforms on which ladles are established are carried out by horizontal.
26. Metalwork and the equipment are cleared of deposits.
27. Coincidence of axis of drain opening of the chugunovozny ladle established under discharge to axis of filling ladle is provided.
28. The ore loaded into the electric furnace, ferroalloys and other materials are previously dried or calcinated. Ore, ferroalloys moisture content and in other materials loaded into the electric furnace is determined by production schedules.
29. On the working platform near furnaces storage no more than two - three-shift inventory of the materials used when melting is allowed.
30. The device and arrangement of the platform of servicing of bunkers is carried out so that to ensure safety of works.
31. Movement by the ladle crane with liquid metal or alloy is made smoothly in one direction. Simultaneous movement of ladle with liquid metal or alloy in the horizontal direction in case of its rise or lowering is not allowed.
32. The safe method of draft of slag is determined by production schedules. The slag deposit on operational development and release of melting by wet materials and water is not allowed.
33. During descent of slag its fall in ladle with liquid metal is not allowed, descent is made regularly.
34. Materials, prisazhivayemy in the furnace during melting operational development, are applied dry and move in the portions excluding emissions from the furnace. Additive of materials is performed in case of reduction of thermal loading of the furnace according to production schedules.
35. Furma for purge of liquid metal are dried and warmed up by gases in the furnace up to the temperature established in production schedules.
36. Lubrication system of mechanisms hermetic. All hardly accessible, often greased nodes of mechanisms in case of their significant amount are equipped with the centralized automated lubrication system.
37. Acceptance and delivery of change is followed by check:
1) operability of technical devices;
2) availability and condition of barriers, protective blocking, alarm system, instrumentations, grounding;
3) operability of systems of lighting and ventilation (aspiration).
Results of survey are registered acceptance and delivery of change.
The found defects immediately are eliminated.
38. On technical devices passports are constituted. Data on running repairs and servicing of technical devices are introduced in the modular magazine based on the organization of the instruction for filling of the modular magazine approved by the chief engineer (technical lead) and form according to appendix 2 to these rules.
39. Directly at aggregates or the locations of service personnel accurately executed schemes of arrangement and technology communication of aggregates and pipelines are hung out.
40. Locking devices are numbered, and equipped with indexes of extreme provisions (openly - it is closed). Number of the locking device and other designations in the scheme correspond to numbers and designations in production schedules.
41. Before start-up in operation of the technical device which nodes or all device move in the course of work sound and light signals are given.
42. The tools and devices used in explosion-fire-hazardous rooms are used intrinsically safe.
43. Tools and devices are stored in places or tool cases specially allotted for this purpose.
44. When using of the mechanized tool and devices the requirements specified in the operation manual on manufacturer are observed.
45. Manual lubricant of the rotating and moving mechanisms is allowed only in case of their complete stop.
46. Exceeding of temperature more than 45 ° C of surfaces of technical devices, pipelines and barriers on workplaces is not allowed. In case of impossibility, for technical reasons, to reach the specified temperature on workplaces near sources of radiant and convective thermal flows measures for protection of service personnel against possible overheating (shielding, air dushirovaniye, installation of barriers) are taken.
47. Respect for maximum permissible values of intensity and density of flow of energy of the electromagnetic field of radio frequencies on workplaces of the personnel servicing the installations radiating energy of the electromagnetic field, and which are affected under production conditions by energy of the electromagnetic field is provided.
48. The vessels having limit of the Section of phases of working environment in case of control of level of liquid are equipped with indexes of level. On vessels it is allowed to establish sound, light and other signaling devices, and also blocking on liquid level.
49. Drying of materials of metallurgical productions, is made according to production schedules.
50. In places of the increased danger precautionary posters are hung out, signs of safety are established or the sound, light alarm system is arranged.
51. Ladles are applied to acceptance of slag dry. On bottom of ladle dry slag, waste of filling and fire-resistant materials is poured. Descent of slag in ladles in which there are crude or oiled materials is not allowed.
52. Floor in installation sites of ladles contains in dry condition.
53. The fuel oil given for burning to furnaces is filtered and warmed up up to the temperature which is not exceeding temperature of flash of vapors.
54. Mazutoprovoda are heat-insulated and carried out with bias at least 0, 003o towards their emptying.
55. In parallel with mazutoprovody it is laid, in general with it to isolation, the warming steam line.
56. The possibility of purge of mazutoprovod is provided by vapor.
57. Reservoirs for discharge of fuel oil when emptying mazutoprovod are established out of the building.
58. Laying of mazutoprovod over furnaces is not allowed.
59. Account tanks with fuel oil are established at distance at least 5 meters from furnaces and protected by screens from heating by thermal radiation.
60. For fuel oil descent in case of fire, account tanks are connected by the closed pipelines to reserve reservoirs. Overflow devices of account tanks are brought to these reserve reservoirs.
61. For bystry shutdown of supply of fuel oil in case of accident or the fire on mazutoprovoda the shutoff valves located in places, available to servicing, are established.
62. Access working in tanks of fuel oil or pitch is allowed only after disconnection of tanks from pipelines, emptying, steaming, airing, the analysis of air on hazardous substance content and execution of the work permit in form according to appendix of 3 these rules.
63. In the time spent of service personnel in tanks all hatches are in open provision.
64. If in case of open hatches airing of tanks is not reached, in this case forced ventilation is applied.
65. During the work of service personnel in tank to lighting it is used explosion-proof lamps not higher than 12 Volts. Inclusion and shutdown of lamps is made outside of tanks.
66. In systems of hydraulic actuators of metallurgical machines nonflammable and non-toxical liquids are applied. In case of application in hydraulic actuators of combustible liquids, actions for fire safety are provided.
67. The technology container after production and repair is subject to survey. On container its appointment, number, own weight and load-carrying capacity is specified.
68. The container and traverses are made according to the project documentation on their production, periodically inspected by person providing their safe operation in the terms established by production schedules. Results of survey are registered in the magazine of periodic survey of container and load gripping devices.
69. Operation of the technical devices using radioactive materials and other sources of ionizing radiation is determined by the project documentation and production schedules.
70. Working and observation ports, other technology openings in the furnace are equipped with densely closed doors (covers) which design excludes their spontaneous opening and emission of hot gases and dust.
71. The design of the torches and nozzles used for furnace warming up provides bystry and safe removal them from the furnace after its start-up.
72. If the space formed by the code of the furnace of roasting of materials in the boiling layer and the horizontal plane passing through the upper edge of gazokhodny window after its lining constitutes more than 10% of amount of the furnace, on the code explosive membranes are established.
73. The design of the device giving materials to the furnace provides the dosed continuous or periodic giving with automatic control of the material consumption.
74. Unloading of the burned material from the bunker is made by the mechanized method.
75. Transportation of the unloaded burned material and its chilling is made in the hermetic devices excluding release of dust and gas.
76. The structure of the site of the gas flue from the furnace to the device of chilling and the device excludes sedimentation of dust and provides windows and platforms for survey and cleaning of hog and the gas flue.
77. Collections of dust are equipped with the locks or other devices excluding release of dust when unloading.
Places of overload of the raising dust materials are equipped with pyleulavlivaniye devices.
78. The management system ensures functioning of the furnace, both in manual, and in the automatic mode.
Instrumentations according to which indications automatic or manual control is made by operation of the furnace are taken out on the general control panel located in the certain room.
79. The light and sound alarm system warning about emergency stop of the furnace and blocking excluding operation of the furnace in case of stop of processing equipment or superchargers is provided in management system of the furnace. The installation site of the light and sound alarm system is provided by the project documentation.
80. For suction of gases from furnaces the reserve exhauster (gas blower) is provided.
81. For survey of podina, nodes of loading, unloading, hog, gas flues and dust removal devices, and also for their lighting in case of repair of the furnace the safe power network or portable devices of lighting is provided.
82. Start-up and stop of furnaces is made for roasting of materials according to requirements of production schedules.
83. Operation of furnaces in case of residual depression below of the size provided in production schedules is not allowed.
84. Loading and unloading works, material transfer in the territory of warehouses are carried out according to the production schedules mechanized by method.
85. Unloading of the arrived structure is performed after its complete stop, barrier by its signals of stop (rectangular board of red color or disk of red color in the afternoon on the land and park ways; red fire of lamp at night or in tunnel - "Is Stop! forbidden to pass signal"), installations of brake boots and receipt of permission of person, on control, providing safe operation of hoisting machines, removable load gripping devices and container.
86. The bunker in case of open hatches or locks is not allowed to load, and also finding of service personnel opposite to hatches and locks when unloading bunkers.
87. Warming of the materials (loose goods) which froze together in cars is made by means of the defreezing devices.
88. Unloading of burdening materials from cars is mechanized. Opening of doors and hatches of hopper-cars is made using the corresponding devices provided in production schedules.
89. All works on unloading of burdening materials from cars and their loading in technology container are made according to production schedules.
90. Carts for transportation of troughs are equipped with the devices of automatic or semi-automatic hitch excluding finding of service personnel between carts during hitch and uncoupling of muldovy structures, the emphasis or inflows interfering the shift of troughs in the longitudinal direction in case of pushes and concussions.
91. For installation of troughs on balcony of oven flight racks are arranged.
92. In martin workshops for installation of troughs with additives or deoxidants the device of racks between furnaces is allowed. On each side racks emphasis is arranged.
93. Workshops with crane supply of furnace charge for transportation of troughs from the burdening yard in oven flight of heavy lift gear are equipped with the mechanized captures. Management of captures is made from cabin of the operator of heavy lift gear. The device of muldovy captures is carried out so that to exclude failure and fall of troughs.
94. In the absence of muldovy captures, the catch of troughs is made by means of hooks and earrings. The design of gripping devices excludes fall of troughs in case of their movement.
95. In workshops with floor charging machines bulk solids are delivered to the working platform of the furnace in bunkers.
96. For repair of muldovy carts the deadlock ways equipped with protecting bars and signals of stop are arranged.
Repair of carts is allowed to be performed on the ways of delivery of furnace charge on condition of barrier of places of employment signals of stop, stacking of boots under wheels of extreme carts and under observation "observing - the signalman".
97. The cart trigger device for transportation of charging tub excludes possibility of the spontaneous beginning of its movement.
98. To transportation of charging tub by heavy lift gears it is applied traverse.
99. Portable metal ladders about the kryuchyam allowing to fix ladder onboard tub are inside applied to raising of people on the top of charging tub and descent.
In case of works in tub one worker is outside for observation and secure.
100. Delivery of materials to balcony of the working platform of the electric furnace electromagnets is not allowed.
101. Delivery of burdening materials and deoxidants in converter department is made by the mechanized method.
102. Reloading nodes of path of supply of bulks are pressurized and join aspiration system.
103. Walls of intermediate (account) bunkers are carried out with the inclination excluding lag of materials or equipped with vibrators.
104. In case of remote control of the self-propelled cart from the control panel visibility of way of its movement is provided.
105. In case of movement of the cart the sound signal is given.
106. Carts for transportation of scoops are equipped with the brake mechanisms and emphasis interfering the shift of scoops from carts.
107. Upon termination of filling up and before departure of structure from the workshop correctness of installation of troughs on carts is checked. It is not allowed to send the command for sending structure from the workshop with incorrectly established or it is oversized the shipped troughs.
108. Starting arrangements of crushing and izmelchitelny machines are blocked with starting arrangements of feeders or have independent control panels. Blocking exclude material feed in idle machines in case of accidental stops.
109. Loading and discharging gears (funnels, locks) of the crushing, izmelchitelny and sifting equipment are equipped with systems of dust suppression (pyleulavlivaniye) - installations of aspiration or hydrodedusting in case of processing of pyleobrazuyushchy material.
110. Regulation of width of crack, pulling up of springs, bolts, pushing through and shurovka of material are made in case of stop of crusher and blocking of its start-up.
111. Devices for moistening and hydrodedusting of material in case of its crushing or crushing are blocked with the crushing or izmelchitelny equipment. For systems of moistening automatic switching off during the single operation of the equipment is provided.
112. Start-up, operation and servicing of the crushing and izmelchitelny equipment are made according to production schedules.
113. Survey and repair of crushing and izmelchitelny machines, cleaning of trenches and working space from material or foreign objects, other works requiring descent of people in trenches or working space are made according to the work permit.
114. Cores, spheres, lining, spare components and devices are stored in the allocated places on racks or in container.
115. The crusher stop, except emergency cases, is allowed after complete conversion of the loaded material and removal from feeder of the hung pieces of material.
116. During descent of service personnel in working space of crushers safety belts are applied, over loading openings of crushers temporary overlappings for protection of service personnel from accidental fall of foreign objects are arranged.
117. Crushing of the materials forming explosive dust when crushing is made with accomplishment of the actions excluding explosion of dust, formation of the threefold explosive mixes "dust-combustible gas-air".
118. Under local authority, the arrangement of starting arrangements of mills provides to the operator observation of work of mill.
119. Unscrew nuts of cover of the hatch or weaken them when the mill is in provision the hatch down, to tighten bolts of casing of ulitkovy feeder during the work of mill it is not allowed.
120. Runners of wet grinding on perimeter of bowl are equipped with continuous metal barrier height of at least 1,5 of meters. In barrier the doors blocked with the starting arrangement of runners are established.
121. Runners of dry grinding are equipped with the continuous hermetic casing connected to aspiration installation and have the blocking preventing start of runners in case of the removed casing. For observation of work of runners in casing observation ports are established. Loading doors are carried out hermetic and blocked with the starting arrangement of runners.
122. Test capture manually, the processed materials in operating time of runners is not allowed.
123. The defensors protecting service personnel from accidental emission of pieces of material are provided in loading and unloading funnels of grokhot on all their width.
124. Before start-up in work of grokhot and drum sit all fixtures are checked, paying attention to fixture of unbalanced debalansovy loads.
125. Shurovka in outlets of the feeders giving material on roar in loading and unloading funnels in case of the working feeders and grokhota is performed in the presence of shurovochny openings using devices and tools.
126. Cleaning manually of unloading funnels of grokhot, descent of service personnel in unloading funnels, the crushing and izmelchitelny equipment, cleaning of working space of drum sit is made according to the work permit.
127. In the places having risks of injuring of service personnel dangerous factors in case of production of fusions on the production site rooms with protection of service personnel against these factors are arranged.
128. Control panels of aggregates are located in the safe place, providing visibility of the aggregate and the carried-out works on the platform.
129. Protection of windows of the panels, posts and control panels located in zone of high temperatures from impact of radiant heat is provided. Windows are glazed by special glasses with the heatreflecting coverings.
130. For rooms in the danger area at least two entrances - the exits located from counter parties are provided. Doors open outside and have no internal locks.
131. Floors of working platforms are carried out equal of wear-resistant materials with nonskid surface.
132. Beams, columns, the structures of buildings and constructions which are exposed to thermal impact are heat-insulated.
133. Sites of floors in buildings of workshops where water accumulation is possible, are equipped with devices for its branch.
134. Width of the working platform of flights of workshops with the floor equipment is provided such to provide distance between dimensions of railroad train and the equipment, safe for movement of workers.
135. In rooms are provided:
1) the platform on the front of servicing of control panels (in the presence of permanent workplaces) width is at least 2,0 of meters;
2) the platform for permanent equipment maintenance by width is at least 1,0 of meters;
3) the platform for periodic equipment maintenance by width is at least 0,8 of meters;
4) in case of equipment maintenance from all directions platform width around it according to 1,0 and 0,8 of meters.
Platforms for installation and dismantle of the equipment which repair is made in this room, are provided by the sizes sufficient for placement of the mounted and dismantled equipment, carrying out its repair, placement of materials, devices and the tool without blocking up of working passes, the main and emergency exits, platforms of ladders.
136. Apertures in buildings of workshops for entrance of railroad trains and heavy-load cars are equipped with the light alarm system for permission or prohibition of entrance and departure of vehicles, the sound alarm system - for the notification about traffic circulation.
137. The mechanism of opening and closing of gate is blocked with the entrance (exit) alarm system.
138. Have rooms in which permanent finding of service personnel is provided or the equipment requiring permanent servicing under the aggregates using explosion-fire-hazardous and dangerous substances is placed it is not allowed.
139. For structural elements of rooms where production of pozharovzryvoopasny powder materials is located, speakers from plane walls on which dust accumulates are not allowed.
140. For walls and other hard-to-reach spots (air ducts, metalwork) in these rooms provide the finishing providing possibility of cleaning them from dust.
141. Galleries in which explosion-fire-hazardous and dangerous substances are transported are equipped with at least than two entrances - the exits located from counter parties. Doors open outside and have no internal locks.
142. Galleries in which explosion-fire-hazardous and dangerous substances are transported it is equipped with supply and exhaust ventilation with air podpor.
143. Examination of industrial safety of buildings and constructions is carried out to terms according to appendix 4 to these rules.
144. In flights of workshops devices for installation removable traverse, stands for installation of ladles which design does not allow to establish them directly on floor are provided.
145. Buildings and constructions of hazardous production facilities in use are under observation of service of technical supervision.
146. The service of technical supervision exercises control of observance of requirements of technical operation of buildings and constructions.
147. The main objectives of service of technical supervision are:
1) ensuring safety, proper technical condition of buildings and constructions by carrying out the current and capital repairs;
2) the organization of accomplishment and control of implementation of the actions directed to maintenance of operational qualities of buildings and constructions.
148. The structure and number of service of technical supervision of condition, content and repair of building constructions of buildings and constructions is determined depending on the area of the objects serviced by it according to appendix 5 to these rules.
149. All factory buildings and constructions or parts them (flight, the floor) are assigned by the order of management of the organization to the workshops, departments and other divisions of the organization occupying the specified spaces. Chiefs of the relevant divisions (the workshop, department) are persons providing safe operation, safety and timely repair of the buildings assigned to division, constructions or certain rooms.
150. Factory buildings and constructions are exposed to periodic technical inspections. General are examined or partial. In case of general survey all buildings, constructions in general, including all structures of buildings or constructions, including the engineering equipment, different types of finishing and all elements of external improvement are inspected. In case of partial survey certain buildings or constructions of complex, separate designs or types of the equipment are exposed to inspection. General technical inspections of buildings are performed two times a year - in the spring and in the fall.
151. Spring survey is made after snow thawing. In case of survey survey of condition of the building or construction after thawing of snow or winter rains is made. In case of spring survey amounts of work on the running repair of buildings or constructions which is carried out during the summer period are specified and amounts of works on capital repairs for their inclusion in the plan of the next year come to light. In case of spring technical inspection:
1) the condition of the bearing and protecting designs is carefully checked and their possible damages as a result of atmospheric and other actions come to light;
2) the defective places requiring long observation are established;
3) mechanisms and the opening elements of windows, lamps, doors and other devices are checked;
4) the condition is checked and drains, blind areas and heavy rain receivers are put in order.
152. In case of autumn survey preparation of buildings and constructions for winter is performed. In case of autumn technical inspection:
1) the bearing and protecting structures of buildings and constructions are checked, measures for elimination of cracks and gaps are taken;
2) readiness of coverings of buildings to removal of snow and means necessary for this purpose (snegotayalka, working stock), condition of trenches and drains is checked;
3) operability and availability for service in winter conditions of the opening elements of windows, lamps, gate, doors and other devices is checked.
Routine inspection of the main structures of buildings with the heavy crane mode or the buildings and constructions which are operated in hostile environment is carried out once in ten days.
153. Except the next surveys, extraordinary inspections of buildings and constructions after natural disasters or accidents are performed.
154. The specific mode of surveys is set for the factory buildings and constructions built in the territories which are earned additionally by underground excavations on the collapsible soil operated in case of permanent vibration.
155. The structure of the commission on survey of buildings and constructions is appointed by the head of the organization. The head of the organization or his deputy heads the commission on survey. The commissions are included representatives of service of technical supervision, representatives of the services knowing operation of separate types of the engineering equipment of buildings and the railway or transport workshop (in the presence of railway entrance to the building), chiefs of workshops, workshops, the departments which are directly operating the building.
156. Persons performing routine inspections of structures of buildings are allocated with the shop manager, workshop or the department operating the respective building or group of buildings and constructions.
157. Results of all types of surveys are drawn up by acts in which the found defects, necessary measures for their elimination with indication of terms of performance of works are noted.
158. In case of observation of safety of buildings and constructions:
1) it is annually performed by means of geodetic tools of provision of the main structures of the factory buildings and constructions built in the territories which are earned additionally by excavations on collapsible soil on the bases which are exposed to permanent vibration;
2) the layout of the earth at the building and construction for removal of atmospheric water is supported in proper condition. The planned Earth's surface is established with bias from building walls. The blind area around the building contains in good repair. Cracks between asphalt or concrete blind areas (sidewalks) and walls of the building are cleared away, and then closed up by hot bitumen, cement mortar, pitch or crumpled clay;
3) warehousing of materials, production wastes and garbage is not allowed, the device of flower beds and lawns is direct at building walls;
4) the serviceable condition of roof and devices on removal of atmospheric and thawed snow from building roof is controlled;
5) in winter time snow timely moves away from walls, from coverings of buildings and constructions. When cleaning roof it is not allowed to apply the percussion instruments causing spoil of roofing materials;
6) emission at walls of the buildings fulfilled waters and vapor is not allowed;
7) distribution in buildings of the dampness arising because of damage of waterproofing of the bases is not allowed;
8) the serviceable condition of internal networks of water supply, the sewerage and heat supply is controlled, without allowing leak in connections and through cracks of walls of pipes, shaped parts and devices;
9) normal work of ventilating systems is controlled;
10) density of adjunction of roofs to walls, parapets, pipes, towers, antenna arrangements and other speakers to designs is controlled;
11) the condition of wooden farms, overlappings and other responsible structures of buildings and constructions from tree is periodically controlled. Permanent airing of underground spaces in buildings is provided;
12) special attention is paid to elements of the wooden designs adjoining to the soil which is closed up in bricklaying or concrete and also in places of considerable temperature differences;
13) in emergence cases in stone or concrete walls, in steel concrete columns, runs, farms, beams and plates of cracks beacons are immediately established on them and careful observation of behavior of cracks and designs in general is made;
14) vertical position of walls and columns is controlled, permanent observation of condition of protective layer in the steel concrete designs which are especially in hostile environment is organized;
15) the condition of seams and connections of metal designs is constantly controlled (welded, riveted, bolted);
16) careful observation of condition of joints of combined steel concrete designs is organized;
17) the punched hole of openings in overlappings, beams, columns and walls without written permission of persons responsible for the correct operation of the building or construction is not allowed;
18) special attention is paid to observation of designs which are subject to dynamic loads, thermal impacts or are in hostile environment;
19) overloads of building constructions are not allowed;
20) expertize of industrial safety of buildings and constructions is carried out.
159. For prevention of overloads of building constructions installation, suspension bracket and fixture of processing equipment, the vehicles, pipelines and other devices which are not provided by the project documentation is not allowed. Additional loadings are allowed after checking calculation of building constructions or after strengthening of these designs.
160. Maximum exceeding of loads on floors, overlappings and platforms in all production rooms is not allowed. On well looked through elements of buildings and constructions the texts (specifying size) of the allowed maximum loads become and remain.
161. Load of designs at the expense of temporary devices in case of production of installation and construction works in the operating workshops is not allowed, exceeding of the allowed speeds of movement of intra shop transport and its sharp braking. About it warning signs in workshops and in the territory of the organization are put.
162. For each factory building and construction or for group of buildings and constructions the production schedules on operation of inserted floors, platforms and floors with indication of maximum loads on separate zones of overlappings, floors and the respective platforms are constituted.
163. Building constructions are protected from the thermal impacts arising in case of spill of liquid metal, processing of the heated details, emissions of vapor and so forth from impact of radiation owing to insufficient thermal isolation of heating aggregates. In places of inevitable influence of the listed factors the thermoisolating protection is carried out.
164. In production rooms temperature moisture conditions are supported. Formation of condensate on internal surface of barriers is not allowed.
165. In the territory of the organization dimensions of approach of buildings and constructions, railway vehicles of the railroads of track 1520 (1524) millimeters and track of 750 millimeters are accepted on existing rules of designing.
166. Width of the working platform of flights of workshops with the floor equipment, is accepted such to provide distance, safe for movement of workers, between dimensions of railroad train and the equipment.
167. Space between railway rails on working platforms are carried out by wear-resistant material with nonslipping surface.
168. Places of crossing of railway tracks with highways and crosswalks are arranged taking into account construction regulations.
169. Crossings of pedestrian movement with railway tracks are provided in different levels (viaducts, tunnels).
170. In places of crossing of highways with railway tracks moving are arranged.
171. The administration of the organization develops traffic patterns of vehicles and pedestrians on the territory of the organization, object. Traffic patterns are hung out in the territory of the organization and on all production facilities.
172. Motion speed of cars and other motor transport on the territory of the organizations is established by administration depending on local conditions. Traffic regulation of transport is made with use of the route signs and technical means of the organization of traffic provided by the Traffic regulations approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 13, 2014 No. 1196.
173. Materials, products and other loads in the territory of the organization are stored in the allocated places.
174. Loading and unloading works are performed according to GOST 12.3.009-76. SSBT. Works handling. General requirements of safety.
175. In the operating workshops in case of impossibility of finishing dimensions of approach of structures and railway vehicles, the railroads to normal amounts the alarm system (light, sound) warning about violation of dimension is established.
176. Availability in the territory of the companies of holes, ditches and ruts is not allowed. The barrier of holes, the ditches arranged during repair or construction works ensures safety of drivers and pedestrians in any weather and time of day.
177. Blocking up and pollution of the territory scrap metal, garbage and production wastes is not allowed.
178. The design of elements of buildings in which the productions using hydrogen and other combustible gases are placed excludes formation of stagnant zones and not ventilated sites.
179. Floors in rooms shall be steady against the mechanical, thermal or chemical impacts allowed in production process and will be executed:
1) in rooms in case of periodic or permanent drain of liquids (water, solutions of acids and alkalis, mineral oils, emulsions) - impervious for these liquids also have bias for drain of liquids to trays, channels;
2) in workshops of electrolysis - not electrowire, water-proof and heatresistant;
3) on working platforms of metallurgical aggregates - equal and made of strong wear-resistant materials with nonslipping surface;
4) in explosive and fire hazardous zones of rooms - sparkless.
180. All building constructions of buildings and constructions which are under the influence of hostile environment are protected from corrosion according to requirements PK 2.01-19-2004 Construction Norms and Regulations. "Protection of building constructions against corrosion".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.