of January 30, 2015 No. 43
About approval of Rules of fence, storage, use of blood and tissues of persons who were affected by ionizing radiation
According to the subitem 82) Item 1 of article 7 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of fence, storage, use of blood and tissues of persons who were affected by ionizing radiation.
2. To provide to department of the organization of medical care:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction on official publication in mass media and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Health and the social Republic of Kazakhstan of development.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan Tsoi A. V.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 30, 2015 No. 43
1. These rules of fence, storage, use of blood and tissues of persons who were affected by ionizing radiation (further - Rules) determine procedure for fence, storage, use of blood and fabrics (further - biological material) persons which were affected by ionizing radiation.
2. The fence, storage and use of biological material of persons which were affected by ionizing radiation is performed by the organizations of health care.
3. The intake of biological material is made at the following persons which were affected by ionizing radiation:
received dose of radiation the "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to ensuring radiation safety" established by hygienic standard rates, the approved order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 3, 2012 No. 201 are higher than radiation accident, admissible in case of liquidation (further - hygienic standard rates);
the received effective dose of radiation from sources of ionizing radiation exceeding the dose limit set by hygienic standard rates for the personnel and persons having the diseases prichinno connected with this radiation;
living, working or serving (including urgent) in the territories which underwent to pollution by radioactive materials during air and land nuclear explosions from 1949 to 1965;
living, working or serving (including urgent) in the territories which underwent to pollution by radioactive materials during underground nuclear explosions from 1966 to 1990;
children and all subsequent generations of persons which were affected by ionizing radiation.
4. The intake of biological material at persons which were affected by ionizing radiation is performed in the presence of their voluntary informed consent and absence within prior three months of transfusions of medicines of blood and radiological researches.
5. The intake of biological material is made by specialists of the organizations of health care when carrying out medical and diagnostic manipulations (capture of biopsiyny material, surgeries concerning oncological diseases).
6. Blood sampling is carried out from vein according to the Rules of procurement, conversion, storage, realization of blood and its components approved by the order of the deputy. The Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 6, 2009 No. 666 (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 5925).
7. In case of intake of biological material its marking is made.
8. In case of intake of biological material the accompanying documents containing the following information are filled in: passport data, the place of residence of the researched person, date of capture of biological material, data on the state of health (about the postponed diseases, availability of chronic and malignant diseases, this about passing of x-ray researches, the use of medicines, abuse of alcohol), information on the state of health of close relatives (the anamnesis of the postponed diseases, availability of malignant new growths, chronic diseases).
9. Transportation of samples of biological material to the storage location is performed with observance of temperature condition from + 4 to + 6 degrees Celsius.
10. Storage of biological material is performed in the organization of health care.
11. Storage of samples of blood and the paraffin blocks containing samples of fabrics is performed in separate rooms with observance of temperature condition indoors from + 5 to + 22 degrees Celsius.
12. Samples of blood are stored in the automated system of freezing and storage of cellular material in liquid nitrogen or in refrigeration units of deep freezing with observance of temperature condition in the camera from - 135 to - 196 degrees Celsius.
13. Each of samples of blood is stored in special reservoirs - cryotest tubes or cryobottles.
14. Reservoirs for storage shall be supplied with automatic system of the alarm system allowing to control the level of nitrogen and time of its replenishment.
15. Servicing of the special equipment for storage of samples of biological material is performed by the personnel having the admission to work on this equipment.
16. In case of storage of biological material constant control of temperature condition is carried out.
17. Electric equipment contains in good repair, is located in the certain room and is provided with uninterrupted, reserve food.
18. Data on biological material are subject to entering into the electronic database created based on the organization of health care performing storage of biological material.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.