of January 21, 2015 No. 27
About approval of the List of ecologically dangerous types of economic and other activity
According to subitem 38-8) of article 17 of the Ecological code of the Republic of Kazakhstan on January 9, 2007 I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed List of ecologically dangerous types of economic and other activity.
2. To provide to committee of ecological regulation, control and state inspection in oil and gas complex of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the direction on official publication of this order within ten calendar days after its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan in mass media and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
B. School student
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 21, 2015, No. 27
1. Use of lands and subsoil:
1) technical recultivation of the lands contaminated by toxic, radioactive and other dangerous hazardous substances;
2) development of pits on mining in case of land area over 25 hectares;
3) development of excavations in case of land area over 25 hectares;
4) placement, storage and use of the technogenic mineral educations making harmful effects on the environment.
2. Use of water resources:
1) construction and placement on catchment areas of the companies and constructions using potentially dangerous chemical and biological substances and radioactive materials leading to pollution and contamination of water objects in the production purposes;
2) activities of stations of sewage treatment with productivity over 150 thousand equivalent inhabitants.
3. Implementation of oil operations, including:
1) oil extraction and natural gas for commercial purposes;
2) oil storage, petrochemical or chemical products;
3) activities of oil refineries (excepting the companies making only lubricants from crude oil) and constructions for gasification;
4) operation of pipelines for gas transportation, oil or chemicals.
4. Metallurgical production:
1) initial smelting of cast iron and steel;
2) production of non-ferrous metals from ores, concentrates or secondary raw materials metallurgical, chemical or electrolytic processes.
5. Use of atomic and heat energy:
1) operation of thermal power plants and other thermal constructions with the thermal power of 300 megawatts or more;
2) activities of nuclear power plants and other nuclear reactors, including dismantle or the termination of operation of such power plants or reactors (except research installations for production and transformation of the split and reproducing materials the maximum capacity there is not higher than 1 kilowatt of constant thermal load *);
3) conversion of the fulfilled nuclear fuel;
4) activities on:
to uranium enrichment and nuclear fuel production;
to placement of the fulfilled nuclear fuel and radioactive waste.
6. Impact on atmospheric air, climate and ozone layer of Earth:
1) implementation of the production processes accompanied with emissions in the atmosphere of the hazardous (contaminating) substances of 1 class of danger according to sanitary classification of production facilities - more than 1 ton per year, 2 classes of danger according to sanitary classification of production facilities - more than 50 tons per year;
2) import, export of ozone-depleting substances and products containing them, works with use of ozone-depleting substances, repair, installation, equipment maintenance, containing ozone-depleting substances.
7. Treatment of dangerous wastes:
1) destruction, utilization and disposal of hazardous waste;
2) ownership, use and the order of dangerous wastes on the property right, the right of economic maintaining or on the right of operational management or the treatment of them;
3) cross-border transportation of dangerous wastes in connection with accomplishment of obligations of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
8. Other ecologically dangerous types of economic and other activity:
1) the activities connected with production, realization, application and neutralization of the chemical and biological substances making harmful effects on the environment;
2) space activities, including operation and conclusion from operation of spacecrafts and objects of space activities;
3) activities of military and defense facilities;
4) production of genetically modified organisms;
5) the activities connected with microbiological production including the address and neutralization of microorganisms.
Note: * Nuclear power plants and other nuclear reactors stop being such installation when all nuclear fuel and others is radioactive the contaminated elements are removed forever from the platform of installation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.