of December 23, 2014 No. 99
About the Procedure Eurasian Economic Union of international cooperation
According to article 7 of the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014 the Supreme Eurasian economic council at the level of heads of states solved:
1. Approve the enclosed Procedure by the Eurasian Economic Union of international cooperation.
Members of the Supreme Eurasian economic council:
from the Republic of Belarus
/ Signature /
from the Republic of Belarus
/ Signature /
Approved by the Decision of the Supreme Eurasian economic council of December 23, 2014, No. 99
1. International cooperation of the Eurasian Economic Union (further - the Union) is directed to goal achievement of the Union.
International cooperation of the Union is performed by the Supreme Eurasian economic council (further - the Supreme council), Eurasian intergovernmental council, the Eurasian economic commission (further - the Commission) and Court of the Union.
2. International cooperation of the Union includes contacts of official representatives and officials of bodies of the Union with official representatives of the third states, international organizations and the international integration associations, participation in actions of the international nature, including the presentations, conferences, seminars.
3. Official representatives of the bodies of the Union specified in the paragraph the second Item of 1 this Procedure are high councilors, Eurasian intergovernmental council, Council and Board of the Eurasian economic commission.
International cooperation of official representatives of the Commission is performed within their competence and of coordination with state members of the Union with their subsequent informing on results of such cooperation.
4. International cooperation is directed to goal achievement of the Union, stated in article 4 of the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014 (further - the Agreement), and to positioning of the Union as reliable, predictable partner on the international scene.
The main directions are created by the Commission on the basis of offers of state members and the Commission on development of priority activities of the Union and its target reference points and annually affirm the Supreme council.
6. According to the Main directions approved by the Supreme council, the Commission in interaction with the states - members create the plan of abroad travels for half-year approved by Board of the Commission.
In exceptional cases according to the offer of state members or members of Board of the Commission changes according to the procedure, established by Regulations of work of the Eurasian economic commission can be made to the specified plan of abroad travels.
The plan of abroad travels of judges, officials and staff of Court of the Union affirms the Chairman of justices of the Union.
7. The member of Board of the Commission when implementing the international contacts in the territories of the third states beforehand sends to the Ministries of Foreign Affairs and diplomatic representations of state members in the state of holding visit the visit schedule and structure of delegation if other is not provided by the Agreement.
The commission can address to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the chairman in Council of the Commission of state member with request about rendering possible assistance in the organization of the negotiations provided by the visit schedule.
In case of absence of diplomatic representation of the chairman in Council of the Commission of state member assistance is rendered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the state member following in alphabetical order which has diplomatic representation in the state of holding visit.
Transport service is performed by the Commission.
8. The member of Board of the Commission within whose competence the questions discussed within the taken place international contact in 10-day time from the date of completion of business trip are informs the Ministries of Foreign Affairs of state members on results of the taken place international contacts of members of Board of the Commission, directors of departments of the Commission and their deputies and the held negotiations.
Authorized bodies of state members on own initiative send information on results of the international contacts of heads of public authorities of state members on the questions affecting competence of the Union to the Commission.
9. The chairman and members of Board of the Commission, judges of Court of the Union, Officials and the staff of bodies of the Union when implementing the International contacts are guided by the basic principles of functioning and the purposes of the Union defined by the Agreement, and the Main directions.
10. Within international cooperation the Commission has the right to sign the documents which are not international treaties with the third states, the international organizations and the international integration associations.
Signing of the specified documents is performed on behalf of the Commission by the Chairman or the member of Board of the Commission after approval of state members and in the presence of the relevant act of Board of the Commission.
11. The commission upon termination of the next calendar year submits the Supreme council the report on results of realization of the Main directions.
I certify present that this text is the complete and authentic copy of the Decision of the Supreme Eurasian economic council at the level of heads of states No. 99, signed on December 23, 2014 in Moscow:
from the Republic of Belarus - the President of the Republic of Belarus A. G. Lukashenko;
from the Republic of Kazakhstan - the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan N. A. Nazarbayev;
from the Russian Federation - the President of the Russian Federation V. V. Putin.
The authentic copy is stored in the Eurasian economic commission.
Director of Legal department of the Eurasian economic commission
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.