Approved by the Order of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 30, 2014 No. 345
Rules of ensuring industrial safety for hazardous production facilities of chemical industry
1. These rules of ensuring industrial safety (further - Rules) are developed for hazardous production facilities of chemical industry according to subitem 94-7) of Item 16 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 23, 2020 No. 701 and determine procedure for ensuring industrial safety on hazardous production facilities of chemical industry.
2. Rules extend to ensuring industrial safety during the designing, construction, operation, reconstruction, modernization, preservation and liquidation of objects of the chemical industry on which are made and address:
1) sulfuric acid (from sulfide, sulfur, the departing sulphurous gases received when roasting sulphidic ores and hydrogen sulfide);
2) superphosphate simple;
3) complex fertilizers (ammophos, nitroammofosk, nitrofoska);
4) the concentrated fertilizers (double superphosphate, the defluorinated phosphate);
6) extraction phosphoric acid;
7) boric acid;
9) boric fertilizers;
10) fluoric salts (cryolitas, fluoric aluminum, kremneftoristy sodium);
11) inorganic liquid acids and alkalis;
12) phosphorus and its inorganic compounds;
13) chlorine and its connections.
3. Rules of industrial safety extend also on:
1) use of freon;
2) use of ammonia;
3) chemical laboratories.
4. Training of personnel for works on objects of the chemical industry is performed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 11, 2014 "About civil protection".
5. In these rules the following terms and determinations are applied:
1) production schedules - the internal regulating document of the company establishing methods of conducting production, technology standard rates, technical means, conditions and the procedure for carrying out engineering procedure providing finished goods with the quality indicators meeting the requirements of standards, establishing safety of conducting works and achievement of optimum technical and economic indicators of production;
2) processing equipment - the machines, devices and installations making industrial output and exercising automatic control of engineering procedures;
3) engineering procedure - the part of production process containing purposeful actions for change and (or) determination of condition of object of the labor. Change of condition of object of the labor is understood as change of its physical, chemical, mechanical properties, geometry, appearance;
4) the work permit - task for works, drawn up when carrying out installation and construction works in the territory of operating plant when there is available or can be production danger proceeding from operating plant;
5) workplace - the place of permanent or temporary finding of the worker in case of accomplishment of labor obligations by it in the course of labor activity;
6) governing bodies - devices by means of which the person manages objects. Executive actions are performed by means of buttons, keys, toggle-switches, switchings.
6. The organization which activities are connected with production and conversion of chemicals are equipped with constructions, the equipment, the equipment for cleaning of emissions and control facilities behind quantity and composition of the thrown-out substances.
7. Standard rates of maximum permissible emissions and dumpings of the hazardous substances contaminating air, waters, soils shall be established taking into account production capacities of object, data on availability of mutagen effect and other harmful effects on each source of pollution.
8. It is excluded according to the Order of the deputy. The Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 08.07.2022 No. 253
9. It is excluded according to the Order of the deputy. The Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 08.07.2022 No. 253
10. It is excluded according to the Order of the deputy. The Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 08.07.2022 No. 253
11. It is excluded according to the Order of the deputy. The Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 08.07.2022 No. 253
12. It is excluded according to the Order of the deputy. The Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 08.07.2022 No. 253
13. It is excluded according to the Order of the deputy. The Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 08.07.2022 No. 253
14. It is excluded according to the Order of the deputy. The Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 08.07.2022 No. 253
15. It is excluded according to the Order of the deputy. The Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 08.07.2022 No. 253
16. In the territory of object taking into account the prevailing direction of winds zones for buildings and constructions of the basic engineering procedures, transport and warehouse and administrative zones between which sanitary gaps are established taking into account amount of industrial emissions in the atmosphere and specific conditions of their dispersion within the object territory are allocated.
17. It is not allowed to take out on the open areas processing equipment where there are processes and reactions to use or receipt of harmful chemicals of the 1st class of danger, also in case of periodic production processes, in case of insufficient reliability of operation of instrumentations in the conditions of low temperatures and formation of the products hammering the devices and communications leading to violation of engineering procedure and opening of the equipment.
18. In zone of placement of buildings and outside installations of chemical productions are allocated and designated by plates of the place of entrance, the parking and reversal of special equipment used for liquidation of emergencies according to the liquidation plan of accidents (further - PLA). The specified places shall be free for entrance and the parking of special equipment.
19. Open installations for production processes during which are emitted gas in the atmosphere dust, smoke, harmful chemicals, the open areas for storage of raw materials, auxiliary materials, collection of waste are located in zones of end-to-end airing taking into account wind rose and the minimum pollution of the industrial platform and the next settlements.
20 Installations for production processes shall be equipped heat - gas-purifying constructions.
21. On the open areas or under canopies storage of aerosol packages is allowed only in nonflammable containers.
22. Pro-rash and pouring of raw materials in the territory of the industrial platform, storage of loose raw materials and the used packaging from it on the open areas is not allowed.
23. The territory of object is kept clean. Drives and passes become covered by tough covering and contain free for movement. Roads, drives and walking paths are timely repaired, in winter time are cleared of snow, in case of freezing fall down sand or other inert material. At night drives and passes are lit.
24. All transitions, priyamk, platforms of servicing, ladder and landings, the fixed roofs of reservoirs are supplied with handrail 1 meter high, with the protecting board height meter 0,15 suffices.
25. The hatches which are in the production territory, holes and wells are closed. The trenches opened for the period of repair, channels, ditches are closed or transitions with barriers are arranged.
Temporarily open hatches, wells, holes are protected, at night are lit.
26. Places for dumps and not used production wastes, the territories of the organization which are taken out out of limits, are protected and protected.
27. The procedure for servicing of places of dumps is determined by production schedules.
28. Roads, drives and the territory between buildings and constructions are not allowed to be used for warehousing of products and materials, to encumber with raw materials, the equipment and construction materials. Storage of raw materials, materials, products and the equipment is performed in storage facilities, on the platforms allocated for this purpose.
29. The underground engineering networks which do not have wells and cameras on angles of rotation have the outside identification marks allowing to determine provision of network.
30. Underground cable routes have the outside identification marks allowing to determine location of couplings and cable.
31. For buildings and constructions which engineering procedures are sources of harmful production emissions in the environment, sanitary protection zones with reasons for their borders are provided.
32. Categories of rooms on fire and explosion and fire safety are established according to appendix 1 to these rules and taking into account types of the combustible substances and materials used in rooms, their number and fire-dangerous properties, features of engineering procedures.
To the platform locks of rooms of categories A and B, with release of gases or vapors, rooms with possible release of harmful gases or vapors of the 1st or 2nd classes of danger supply of outside air is provided.
33. In case of arrangement in one production room of production sites, different on harm, the measures excluding distribution of hazardous substances on the production room are provided.
34. Mounting apertures in inserted floors, apertures for the equipment and communications are closed up or have the removable closed boards for localization of harmful productions.
35. Internal finishing of production rooms excludes possibility of accumulating of dust, sorption of vapors and gases of hazardous substances materials of coverings and allows wet cleaning of rooms.
36. Coloring of walls and ceilings shall differ from color of the emitted dust.
37. Control centers processes are not allowed to be placed in rooms with productions in which allocation of harmful and explosive vapors, gases and dust, with productions in which processing equipment with the increased vibration is installed is possible.
38. Placement of rooms with wet engineering procedures over premises of control center is not allowed, to install the ventilating equipment over and under these rooms, except located on zero mark.
39. It is not allowed to use gate on intra shop railway track for permanent entrance and exit of personnel. Gate on intra shop railway track are provided with the light alarm system notifying on works.
40. For safe adjustment of shutters in ventilating apertures of the windows, lamps and mines located at height the devices allowing to open or close shutters from half of the room or from working platforms are established.
41. Open mounting apertures in overlappings are equipped with barriers with removable handrail.
42. In rooms with heat-conducting floors (stone, tiled, concrete) on permanent workplaces floorings or lattices keep within.
43. Floors and platforms in production rooms on which aggressive liquids spill become covered by anticorrosive protection with the device of boards or ramps. Floors of wet departments are carried out with bias to ladder or to sump and have hydraulic isolation.
44. Frequency of carrying out cleaning of rooms is established on each object depending on local conditions. The cleaning causing spraying is not allowed.
45. The device of floors excludes possibility of the electrostatic charges exceeding admissible regulations.
46. Joints of walls among themselves, ceiling and floor, places of adjunction of floor to partitions, columns and other designs it is carried out by rounded off.
47. Materials of covering of floors are steady concerning chemical impact and do not allow sorption of hazardous substances.
48. Floors contain in production rooms in good repair. Operation of floors with the damaged surface, hollows, roughnesses is not allowed.
49. In places of possible passages of chemicals wet cleaning (water stream) is provided.
In departments where wet cleaning is provided:
1) floors are carried out waterproof with waterproofing. Interfaces to walls are carried out by plinths at least 300 millimeters high;
2) joints of prefabricated elements of steel concrete designs, seams of construction barriers are protected from hit of moisture and measures for prevention of corrosion of metal are taken;
3) outside surfaces of metal designs, the equipment, shelters of ventilating installations are carried out with anticorrosive coverings;
4) for branch and sewage disposal from floors intra shop receivers (sumps) from which drains go for neutralization on the station of neutralization are provided;
5) doorways are located on mark above floor mark, are equipped with the self-closed doors, apertures in overlappings are protected with the boards raised over floor surface by 100 millimeters at least.
50. Cleaning of floors is performed with neutralization of the spilled aggressive liquids.
51. In dangerous places of manufacture workshops, sites and outside installations on foregrounds safety signs are hung out.
52. On doors of production rooms texts with indication of category of rooms and classes of zones on fire and explosion and fire risk are carried out.
53. Evacuation ways provide safe evacuation of all people who are in rooms of buildings through emergency exits.
54. Folding gate open outside, and doors - towards the next exit from the building.
55. Emergency exits and the platform - locks in case of them are not allowed to be provided through rooms of categories A and B, and also through production rooms in buildings of IIIB, IV, IVA and the V degrees of fire resistance according to PK 2.02-05-2009 Construction Norms and Regulations.
56. In case of accomplishment of technology transactions with use of chemicals the direct contact of workers with hazardous substances, generally due to use of the hermetic equipment, complex mechanization and automation, robotization of engineering procedures and transactions is excluded.
57. The production processes connected using or formation of hazardous substances, are carried out by the continuous closed cycle in the hermetic equipment with the maximum use of drift, in case of the technology parameters limiting allocation of hazardous substances (in vacuum, at low temperature), using the automation equipment.
58. The places of allocation of hazardous substances determined in technology part of the project, are supplied with the shelters with aspiration providing observance in air of the working area of threshold limit values. In case of possible condensation of vapors in the shelter it is necessary to arrange the lower part it in the form of collections of liquids with branch them in the closed reservoirs or return to engineering procedure.
59. Engineering procedures in case of which hazardous substances of the 1st and 2nd classes of danger are applied or formed are carried out in the equipment with armature and communications of the increased hermeticity and reliability, at the same time automatic or remote control of processes is provided.
60. Preparation of working chemical solutions shall be performed on special installations during the work of ventilation with use of individual protection equipment.
61. For the purpose of elimination dangerous and decrease in action of harmful production factors on workers to make dosage and hashing of chemical components in the closed pipelines, reactors and reservoirs.
62. Sampling from reservoirs, reactors and other equipment for the analysis needs to be made by vacuum method or through the samplers equipped with local suctions for complete elimination of allocation of hazardous substances in air of the working area.
63. Devices and reservoirs with harmful and aggressive liquids it is equipped with the alarm system about the most admissible level of filling, the overflow pipes connected with the feeding and emergency reservoirs.
64. Engineering procedures of filtering, centrifuging of suspensions, crystallization and accomplishment of other similar transactions are carried out in hermetic devices with the mechanized loading and unloading.
65. Mixing of products (intermediate and final), and also their unloading from reservoirs and devices is made by the methods excluding allocation in air of hazardous substances and pollution of integuments of workers.
66. In case of the choice of engineering procedures and transactions preference is given in case of which hazardous substances are not used or have smaller toxicity.
67. When using for washing of communications of organic solvents system of washing closed.
68. Loading and unloading of the processed products is mechanized, organized with respect for threading and is made in places where the possibility of release of gases, vapors, aerosols is excluded. All system is pressurized and equipped with aspiration with purification of the thrown-out air of harmful impurity.
69. When using hazardous substances of the 1st and 2nd classes of danger in the enclosed space carrying out engineering procedures with placement of the equipment is provided in the isolated cabins, rooms or zones with control of this equipment from panels or operator zones. In these cases in cabins, rooms and zones of placement of the equipment, on sites of possible accidents the possibility of use by personnel of hose gas masks of PSh-1, PSh-2 in case of repair and emergency work is provided.
70. Control and management systems for engineering procedures, systems of antiemergency protection of productions and slivo-bulk platforms of liquid chemicals, are checked on the basis of the automation equipment and methods of automatic control of structure of the products excluding contact working with hazardous substances.
71. Cleaning, sink, steaming and neutralization of production devices and other reservoirs which are earlier containing hazardous substances or aggressive liquids is made at the equipped steaming and washing stations or Items. All transactions on processing of devices (removal of remaining balance, washing, steaming and decontamination) are made on platforms by the mechanized method.
72. In case of the processes and transactions connected with possibility of release of dust, hazardous substances from initial stages to final flow continuous lines or the equipment of the increased hermeticity are provided.
73. For waste disposal of production when crushing and sifting materials and during other works which are followed by release of dust dust suppression methods using water (moistening, wet grinding, hydrocatching, wet enrichment) are used depending on properties of materials.
74. For the purpose of reduction of pylevydeleniye to the working area and atmospheric air in case of dry grind of materials are used vacuum - pneumatic transport with return of large fraction to devices on the closed systems.
75. In case of the grind performed with simultaneous subdrying of materials for catching of the ground product hose filters which material resistant to action of hostile environment and high temperature are used.
Temperature of the gases which are sucked away from mills is not lower than dew point and above that in case of which fabric collapses.
Sleeves are tselnotkany, application of the sewed sleeves is not allowed.
76. The weighing and dosage of loose hazardous substances need to be carried out via automatic dosers of continuous action.
77. Rassev of powder materials on open sets is not allowed. Flat sieve, sieve - burrata, vibrogrokhota, bunkers of trifle are equipped with aspiration devices.
78. Separation of materials into fractions is made without violation of the closed pneumotransport cycle, in air separators or electric qualifiers.
79. Drying of powder and pasty materials is performed in the closed devices of continuous action (fungal, valtsevy, tape and spray dryers, dryer drums, dryers of "the boiling layer").
80. Places of loading of bulk solids in furnaces, dryers, generators and other devices and emptying points of products from them are completely covered and supplied with the mechanical feeders equipped with the local exhaust ventilation.
81. In the course of technology production all by-products of engineering procedures are as much as possible utilized.
82. The hazardous substances which are not used in production processes are subject to utilization, neutralization taking into account class of their danger to exception of pollution of the atmosphere, reservoirs and the soil.
83. The danger areas arising in case of performance of works with possible spraying of aggressive liquids are designated by safety signs.
84. In working rooms places for rendering the emergency first aid in case of possible defeat are organized by hazardous highly toxic chemicals (acids, alkalis).
85. The production equipment and instrumentations (further - KIP) meet safety requirements during the entire period of operation and provide zero accident rate, automatic control, regulation and maintain stability of engineering procedure.
86. The production equipment which work is followed by allocation of hazardous substances to the working area and the atmosphere has the built-in devices for their removal or provides possibility of connection of such devices which are not entering design.
87. The device for removal of hazardous substances is carried out so that concentration of hazardous substances in the working area did not exceed extreme values.
88. The local ventilating systems deleting hazardous substances of the 1st and 2nd classes of danger are blocked with the starting arrangement of processing equipment, join along with turning on of the equipment and are switched off not earlier than in 3 minutes after termination of work on this equipment.
89. The local exhaust installations which are not blocked with processing equipment join in 3 - 5 minutes prior to operation of processing equipment and are switched off in 3 - 5 minutes after completion of work.
90. Systems of local suctions from processing equipment are provided separate for those substances which compound can form explosive mix or create other more dangerous and hazardous substances. In technology part of the project the possibility of consolidation of local suctions of combustible and hazardous substances in general systems is specified.
91. The internal surfaces of devices of reservoirs for aggressive substances, pipelines are made of corrosion-resistant materials or become covered by them.
92. The outside surface of the equipment and the pipelines working in hostile environment becomes covered by anticorrosive covering.
93. Merniki and collections for harmful and aggressive liquids are supplied with the devices signaling about the maximum level of filling, the overflow pipes connected with the feeding and reserve reservoirs.
94. The measurement of levels of harmful and hostile environment is performed by means of the level gages excluding need of opening of hatches of devices.
95. Reserve reservoirs are provided for discharge of products from the equipment in case of its repair, on case possible emergency stop.
96. The production equipment and communications on use of chemicals in which under the terms of operation there can be pressure exceeding the most admissible working pressure are equipped with safety devices from increase in pressure above admissible value.
97. The equipment and communications working in the conditions of intensive corrosion are exposed to control of size of depreciation of their walls. Control is carried out annually.
98. Flange connections on devices, pipelines and communications shall be hermetic. The choice like flange connections and material is made for laying taking into account properties of chemical goods.
99. For equipment maintenance, devices, fittings and mechanisms at meter 1,8 height from floor platforms are equipped.
100. All moving parts of machines and devices of processing equipment located at the height less than 3 meters from floor are protected with protection devices.
101. Operability of protection protective devices is checked by workers before work of each change with the subsequent report to the shift supervisor and entry of their condition in the magazine of acceptance and delivery of change.
102. Work on the equipment with defective protection devices is not allowed.
103. Processing equipment during which operation significant amount of dust is formed is most condensed and supplied with the aspiration devices excluding intake of dusty air to production rooms.
104. The surface of production equipment on which there is dosage of powdery substances and pigments becomes covered with the materials which are giving in to wet cleaning.
105. The drying devices of the closed type and continuous action used for drying of powder and pasty chemicals work under depression.
106. Places of loading and unloading of bulk solids in furnaces, dryers, generators and other devices are completely covered and supplied with mechanical feeders. These places are equipped with the local exhaust ventilation.
107. The dangerous equipment or its separate parts are painted in alarm colors. On sites of production with availability of harmful and dangerous production factors safety signs are hung out.
108. The method of drawing signs and alarm flowers paints and varnishes ensures their safety during all useful life of the equipment or before its capital repairs.
109. Processing equipment is provided with means of the precautionary alarm system about violation of the parameters of work influencing safety, system of antiemergency automatic protection.
110. Governing bodies of the equipment when using chemicals are located within workplace, contain in good repair and are provided with protection against self-start or accidental switching.
111. The surfaces of governing bodies intended for action in emergencies are painted in red color.
112. Heat insulation of processing equipment, its need are determined with the project.
113. It is not allowed to apply the materials which are igniting spontaneously and changing physical and chemical including fire-dangerous properties in case of contact with them to thermal isolation of the equipment containing the substances which are active oxidizers.
114. Temperature of heated surfaces of the equipment and barriers on workplaces does not exceed plus of 45 degrees Celsius.
115. Commisioning of production aggregates without barriers, the sound or light alarm system, KIP, the blocking ensuring safety of its servicing is not allowed.
116. On all technology devices number corresponding to its number according to the technology scheme is put.
117. If under the terms of production it is required to switch-off often aggregates with installation of caps, places of their installation are determined by the project, free approach to them and the working platform ensuring safety in case of installation or removal of caps is provided.
118. Installation and removal of caps is noted in the magazine signed by the person who established or removed caps. All caps are numbered and calculated on working pressure. Number and pressure which the cap is expected are beaten out on its "shaft".
119. Before survey, repair and cleaning of processing equipment electricity outage to electroreceivers with dismantling of the electrical circuitry is made. On starting arrangements hang out posters: "Not include, people work!". Works in devices and reservoirs are carried out by service personnel in number of at least two people.
120. The devices and aggregates requiring observation of temperature, pressure and being at considerable distance from workplaces are supplied with remote devices with indications of temperature and pressure on control panels and the survey meters established on workplaces.
121. Materials for production of the equipment intended for hostile environment are chosen taking into account their resistance to aggressive action of these environments.
122. The devices, vessels and communications requiring internal survey before repair blow, wash out and steam.
123. Reservoirs and collections are performed by hermetic, equipped with the indexes of level, devices which are not allowing hit of liquid on floor and the platform. Exceeding of the maximum level of liquid is not allowed. Covers of collections and reservoirs supply with extracts-vozdushkami.
124. The omental pumps working on transfer of aggressive liquids are equipped with protection covers from anticorrosive material, the closing epiploons.
125. Starting arrangements are blocked with the safety and protecting devices, excepting possibility of their start-up in work in case of the removed safety devices and barriers. Start of aggregates, mechanisms and devices with dismantled barrier is not allowed.
126. The equipment containing poisonous harmful and pozharo-explosive substances is pressurized.
127. The reservoirs containing aggressive liquids are established in pallets with boards at least 15 centimeters high, pallets supply with discharge or the device for transfer of liquid in the emergency collection. Pallets are established under separate reservoirs or under group of reservoirs.
128. In production rooms it is allowed to install the equipment working under pressure together with the equipment working without pressure or under vacuum without dividing them main wall.
129. The device, survey and operation of the equipment which is under pressure of steam vacuum and evaporating devices is performed according to requirements of industrial safety in case of operation of the equipment working under pressure.
130. Workplaces have out of lines of movement of the loads moved with hoisting-and-transport mechanisms.
131. In places of pass of people and journey of transport under aerial conveyers and transporters provide barriers at height of at least 2,2 of meter.
132. Intershop and intra shop transport of the loose and raising dust materials is equipped with devices for dust suction at places of loading and unloading of raw materials.
133. Transportation of phosphorus on warehouses from the workshops making phosphorus and also from warehouses to the workshops consuming phosphorus and located in the same territory is made on the warmed pipelines or in the warmed monzhusa.
134. All sites where aggregates during which operation releases of dust are possible (the crushers sifting aggregates, the zatarochny and transporting devices) are established, as much as possible pressurize, and in case of impossibility of complete sealing supply with easily removable shelters with local suctions for exception of hit of dust in the atmosphere.
135. The surfaces of devices which are in the room and having temperature of 45 degrees Celsius and above heat-insulate fireproof materials. In case of equipment arrangement with heated surfaces in the places excluding possibility of touch of service personnel, the barrier is allowed be not to established.
136. The production equipment during which work noise above admissible regulations is created is equipped with antinoise designs or other measures of protection of personnel are taken.
137. On case of break of acid and acidic water through epiploons of centrifugal pumps under epiploons establish the pallets or trays with branches made of corrosion-resistant materials. Collection of the contaminated drains is performed in reception collections (sumps).
138. Reservoirs for storage of liquid chlorine are accepted taking into account the following requirements:
1) the settlement pressure of the vessels containing liquid chlorine is accepted by at least 1,6 megapascal;
2) in case of the choice of materials and design of vessel consider its durability and reliable operation in the working range of temperatures: from possible minimum temperature to maximum, corresponding to vessel service conditions. In case of the choice of materials for the vessels intended for installation on the open area or in not heated rooms, consider the absolute minimum and maximum temperature of outside air for this region;
3) the settlement thickness of wall of vessel determine taking into account estimated useful life, the settlement pressure and increase at least 1 millimeter for corrosion compensation (on unions of vessels the allowance for corrosion is accepted at least 2 millimeters).
139. Processing equipment and communications of liquid chlorine in which under the terms of operation there is pressure above admissible value are equipped with safety devices.
140. For protection of the safety valve against corrosive attack of chlorine before it the membrane safety device is established, at the same time control facilities of integrity of membrane are provided.
141. Pressure of operation of membrane and opening of the safety valve, its handling capacity including for tank cars, are determined by developer of the project or installation of the equipment taking into account safe handling of chlorine.
142. In case of placement of processing equipment and pipelines convenience in case of performance of works on servicing, repair and replacement of the equipment and its elements is provided, possibility of visual inspection behind condition of outside surface of the equipment and pipelines.
143. All main and reserve working passes and exits contain constantly free.
144. All demountable connections in the equipment installed on the bases or in deepenings are available to observation.
145. The side manholes which are available in the equipment for its survey and cleaning are placed from passes for open entry to them.
The distance from covers of the manholes located in the upper part of the equipment to speakers of building constructions, pipelines which are mounted over manholes or the equipment which is over them is maintained at least 1, by 2 meters.
146. The KIP is established in the places convenient for observation of their indications and the course of engineering procedure.
147. Passes between drives and columns of the building are accepted at least 1 meter.
The distance from speakers of parts of gas torches or armature to walls or other parts of buildings, to constructions and the equipment is accepted at least 1 meter.
Pass between outside dimension of the equipment and columns is accepted by at least 1,2 of meter.
148. The roof or overlapping over the dryer drum are located at distance at least 5 meters, considering from the upper dimension of fire chamber.
149. Heat exchangers are located so that to provide drift when emptying them from the passing liquid.
150. The distance from building wall to the muffle and bed of grind in production of phosphide of zinc is established by at least 3 meters.
151. Remove barriers for repair of devices only after complete stop of mechanisms and dismantling of the electric circuit of the engine.
Launch of mechanisms after repair, survey and cleaning is performed after installation of barrier on the place and strengthenings of all its parts.
152. The drive, tension and trailer station of the belt conveyer, loading and discharging gears are protected.
153. All transitions, apertures and overlappings, bridges, open wells, priyamk located at the height more than 1 meter from half of the platform have barrier.
154. Latches and the shutoff valves of permanent servicing established at height have remote control or the platform for servicing.
155. For protection against impact of the environment outside surfaces of metal parts of the equipment and metal designs protect chemically resistant and heat-resistant coverings.
156. The equipment in rooms is painted mainly in light tone.
157. All devices working under excessive pressure below 0,07 megapascal and containing flying and flammable products (phosphorus and phosphoric slime) in pure form or in mix with water are calculated taking into account their testing for hermeticity with pressure exceeding working 0,03 megapascal at least.
This requirement does not extend to the system of electrosublimation of phosphorus which is turning on the electric furnace, electric precipitators, condensers which testing is carried out according to production schedules.
158. The devices working under vacuum are calculated taking into account exceeding of working depression on 0,2 megapascal.
159. All devices and devices for the mechanized and manual opening of light apertures for aeration are systematically cleared, greased and checked.
160. Pipelines and fittings on the design, materials and mechanical durability answer working conditions and specific properties of the products transported on them.
161. Pipelines in which under the terms of operation there is pressure exceeding the most admissible project parameters are equipped with the safety devices protecting from exceeding of pressure is higher than admissible value.
162. Safety devices from exceeding of pressure are protected from corrosive attack of chemicals with possibility of control of its serviceable condition.
163. Handling capacity of safety devices is established according to the passport.
164. In case of operation of the safety devices established on the equipment the possibility of injuring of service personnel, emission of chemicals in the working area and the environment is prevented. Dumping of chemicals from safety valves is performed in reservoir.
165. On the capacity equipment for storage of liquid chemicals (reservoirs, collections in amount from 1 meter cubic and more) pipelines of the lower discharge are equipped with two locking devices, one of which is connected directly to the vessel union.
The period of operation of the locking and (or) cutting devices established on the project with remote control no more than 120 seconds.
166. On the pipeline for chemicals, flange connections are provided only in installation sites of armature or on accessions to the equipment.
167. On sites where under the terms of operation periodic dismantling for carrying out cleaning and repair of pipelines is required, drain devices and rental sites are manufactured of the materials providing their resistance to aggressive action of the circle. In the cases proved by the project laying of pipelines from nonmetallic materials is allowed.
168. In case of installation of steel pipelines standard shaped elements are used.
In case of production of branches by method of gib radius of curvature of branch at least three diameters of pipe.
169. Flange connections of pipelines have protection covers. It is not allowed to have fittings, compensators, drainage devices, flange and threaded connections in places of crossing pipelines iron and highways, over doorways, under and over windows and balconies, over working platforms, the main passes of service personnel, drives in workshops and in the territory of object.
170. Pro-masonry materials for consolidation of flange connections of pipelines are chosen depending on properties of the transported circle and its working parameters.
171. When laying pipelines of dangerous chemicals provide their smallest extent, sagging and formation of stagnant zones is excluded.
172. Pipelines of dangerous chemicals, are laid with the bias providing their complete emptying in technology reservoir or in special tanks.
173. For pipelines of dangerous chemicals, the possibility of their washing, steaming, pumping out and purge determined by the project is provided by the compressed, drained air or nitrogen.
174. On pipelines of dangerous chemicals, the shutoff valves allowing to disconnect both all pipeline, and its certain sites from the working technology systems, to establish caps and to provide possibility of emptying, washing, purge and testing for durability and hermeticity of pipelines are established.
175. All shutoff valves, the backpressure and safety valves before installation are subjected to check and hydraulic test for mechanical durability and hermeticity. Results of testing are registered in the magazine.
176. Safety valves before their start-up in operation are regulated at the stand on working pressure and sealed up. Loads of lever safety valves are fixed and fixed.
177. The locking and regulating armature established on pipelines is located in places, available to servicing. In case of armature arrangement at meter 1,8 height for its servicing platforms and ladders are provided. The armature intended for frequent opening and closing it is not allowed to have above meter 1,6 from the level of floor or the platform.
178. Use of adjusting valves as shutoff valves is not allowed.
179. Pipelines in which release of condensate is possible are supplied with kondensatootvodchik for its removal. Steam lines in order to avoid water hammers and vibration are performed with bias.
180. Laying of pipelines of pozharovzryvoopasny hazardous and caustic substances through household, utility and administrative rooms, distributing devices, electrorooms, rooms for KIP and air-ventilation chambers is not allowed.
181. For the pipelines passing through walls or overlappings of the building steel sleeves from pipes which internal diameter is 10 - 20 millimeters more than the outer diameter of pipelines are provided (taking into account thermal isolation). The gap between the pipeline and sleeve since both ends is filled with the fireproof material allowing movement of the pipeline along its longitudinal axis.
182. Pipelines are located so that the possibility of their damage by the moved loads or vehicles was excluded.
183. Laying of pipelines of acids and alkalis on outside walls of the buildings which are not connected with the address of acids and alkalis through auxiliary, utility, administration and household rooms is not allowed. In places of crossing iron and highways, pedestrian passes pipelines consist in the trench with withdrawal of leakages of acids and alkalis to the safe places determined by the project.
184. To the pipelines transporting acids and alkalis it is not allowed to fix other pipelines (except the heat tracers fixed without welding).
185. In case of transportation of chemicals through pipelines for prevention of hardening (crystallization) laying of outside pipelines with heat tracers and heat insulation of pipelines is provided.
186. In places of movement of people and transport (over roads, drives, transitions) the pipelines having flange connections and transporting aggressive liquids are performed with the closed casings and consist in trenches with removal of aggressive liquids to the safe place.
187. The pipelines for transportation of acids and alkalis laid on platforms are protected from mechanical damages, including:
from the falling objects (the arrangement over the pipeline of lifting devices and the easily dumped canopies is not allowed);
from possible blows from vehicles for what the pipeline have on removal from dangerous sites or separate from them barriers;
in case of multilevel laying pipelines of acids and alkalis to have on the lowermost tiers.
188. For the pipeline of acids or alkalis laid out of the territory of the companies the conservation zone at least 2 meters wide from each its party within which implementation of works without approval and control from the representative of the organization operating the pipeline is not allowed is provided.
189. Amounts and terms of carrying out audit of pipelines, shutoff valves and safety valves are carried out according to requirements of Security guidelines in case of the operation of technology pipelines approved by the order of the Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 27, 2021 No. 359 (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts at No. 23754) (further - Security guidelines in case of operation of technology pipelines).
190. On pipelines hermetic shutoff valves are applied. Constructional materials of armature approach from stability conditions the transported circle and ensuring operation of armature in the admissible range of parameters of the circle.
191. All locking cranes are provided with designation of provision of stopper of the crane in the form of the line which is sawn through on its face part and painted by white paint. The provision of gates and shiber designate by means of cuts on the face parties of axis. Automatic splitters are supplied with indexes of extreme provisions ("Is open", "closed").
If by the methods stated above it is impossible to designate provision of traffic jams of cranes and locking devices, the arrows indexes or texts designating their provision are applied.
192. It is not allowed to make repair, adjustments and cleaning of the devices, pipelines, mechanisms and armature which are under pressure, in case of high temperature, filled with liquids and not exempted from technology gas, or on the run.
193. Works at height on dismantling, installation of pipelines and the equipment make from the woods or stage with handrail and onboard barrier.
194. On the pipelines giving combustible substances to fire chambers for burning the cutting valves automatically blocking supply of fuel in fire chambers in case of blackout of flame, the termination electro-pneumo - food of control and measuring and automatic devices of fire chamber are established.
195. In the presence of viewing glasses for observation of circulation of liquid in devices and pipelines, glasses are equipped with protective grids and "illumination".
196. Use of active pipelines for fixture of blocks, scaffolding and ladders is not allowed.
197. Places of transition via pipelines are equipped with metal ladders (bridges) with bilateral handrail.
198. Sanitary and technology pipelines are not allowed to be passed through electrorooms, premises of complete and transformer substations (further - KTP).
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.