Approved by the Order of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 30, 2014 No. 344
Rules of ensuring industrial safety for hazardous production facilities on storage and conversion of vegetable raw materials
1. These rules of ensuring industrial safety on storage and conversion of vegetable raw materials (further - Rules) are developed for hazardous production facilities according to the subitem 14) of article 12-2 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 11, 2014 "About civil protection" and determine procedure for the organization and ensuring industrial safety on hazardous production facilities by storage and conversion of vegetable raw materials in industry of the food industry.
2. These rules extend to the hazardous production facilities on storage and conversion of vegetable raw materials identified according to the Rules of identification of hazardous production facilities approved by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. Coverings of drives, walking paths, platforms before warehouses are carried out asphalt concrete, concrete.
4. For transition through ditches and trenches the bridges width of at least 0,8 of meter protected with handrail at least 1 meter high with continuous sewing below on meter 0,2 height are established.
5. Approaches to bridges contain free, in night-time bridges and approaches to them are lit.
6. Color finishing (coloring) of surfaces of production rooms and the equipment it is carried out mainly in light tones.
7. To accept identification coloring of pipelines and digital designation of the enlarged groups of the substances transported on them according to GOST 14202-69.
8. The device of plumbing and sanitary corresponds CH PK 4.01-02-2011 and Construction Norms and Regulations of PK 4.01-02-2009.
The waste which is formed in case of covering of grain forms polymeric materials is warehoused in reservoir for further utilization or neutralization.
Storm drains before dumping into the sewerage are exposed to cleaning.
9. Content of dust in air of the working area is determined according to Appendix 1 to these rules.
In case of simultaneous content in air of the working area of several hazardous substances of the unidirectional action the amount of the relations of the actual concentration of each of them (With 1, C2,..., Cn) in air to their threshold limit value (further - maximum allowable concentration) (PDK1, PDK2,..., PDKN) shall not exceed units:
C1/PDK1 + C2/PDK2 +... + Sn/PDKN <1.
In case of simultaneous content in air of the working area of several hazardous substances which do not have the unidirectional action, maximum allowable concentrations remain such, as well as in case of the isolated impact.
During the designing, production, installation and operation of processing equipment measures for the prevention or reduction to minimum of harmful allocations are provided in air of working rooms.
10. Production supervision in the field of industrial safety on hazardous production facility (further - OPO) is performed by the authorized persons designated by the decision of the head of the organization and (or) authorized division.
11. The main objectives of production supervision are:
1) ensuring fulfillment of requirements of industrial safety;
2) carrying out monitoring of industrial safety;
3) the analysis and development of the measures directed to improvement of condition of industrial safety;
4) identification of circumstances and reasons of the violations influencing security status of production works;
5) coordination of the works directed to the prevention of the striking impact of dangerous production factors on objects, people, the environment;
6) control of timely expertize of industrial safety, necessary testing and engineering certifications of factory buildings, technology constructions, technical devices, repair and checking of control measuring instruments.
12. The regulations on production supervision are developed by the organization them operating.
13. The regulations on production supervision are reviewed in case of change of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of industrial safety, changes of engineering procedure on OPO according to the decision of the technical lead of the organization operating OPO.
14. Regulations on production supervision, the changes made to it, affirm the technical lead of the organization operating OPO.
15. The regulations on production supervision contain:
1) data on the organization of management system industrial safety;
2) surname, name and middle name (in the presence) the authorized person exercising production supervision of industrial safety and persons responsible for the organization of production supervision, their position, education, length of service in the specialty, date of the last examination on industrial safety in volume of the carried-out obligations;
3) number of hazardous production facilities;
4) the actions plan on ensuring industrial safety, results of checks, elimination of violations, accomplishment of instructions of supervision bodies;
5) data on condition and engineering certification of factory buildings, technology constructions, technical devices;
6) the description of the accidents, incidents and accidents which happened on OPO, the analysis of the reasons of their origin and the taken measures;
7) data on training and examination of the heads, specialists and other workers occupied on OPO in the field of industrial safety;
8) storage locations of documentation, persons ensuring safety and timely updating of this documentation, procedure for modification, amendments in the specified documentation, terms of carrying out updating of documentation after emergence of the reasons requiring carrying out updating of the specified documents;
9) procedure of production supervision, frequency of holding control actions, planning of actions, financing, the reporting under accomplishment of actions, efficiency evaluation, development of measures for increase in efficiency, procedure for execution of the decisions made by results of production supervision.
16. On hazardous production facilities of person, exercising production supervision of industrial safety:
1) carry out control of observance by employees of OPO of requirements of industrial safety;
2) develop the work plan on implementation of production supervision in divisions of the operating organization;
3) are organized and conditions of industrial safety perform;
4) organize plan development of actions for ensuring industrial safety and accident elimination;
5) organize work on preparation of expertize of industrial safety of OPO;
6) inform employees of OPO information on change of regulations and requirements of industrial safety;
7) get acquainted with the documents necessary for assessment of condition of industrial safety in the operating and contract organizations;
8) have the right of open entry to OPO at any time;
9) are brought to the head of the organization of the offer:
about holding actions for ensuring industrial safety, about elimination of violations of regulations and requirements of industrial safety;
about suspension of the works which are carried out on OPO with violation of the requirements of industrial safety creating threat of life and to health of workers, or works which can lead to the striking impact of dangerous production factors on objects, people, the surrounding environment;
about discharge from work on OPO of persons who did not have timely training, retraining on industrial safety.
17. Actions of person responsible for the organization of production supervision, the requirement to its qualification are determined by regulations on production supervision and the agreement (contract) signed with it.
18. Antiemergency trainings are held with employees of OPO according to the plan, approved as the head of the organization, for the purpose of check of readiness for accident elimination.
19. On analysis results of antiemergency training the technical guidance of OPO develops actions for elimination of the revealed shortcomings of the liquidation plan of accidents (further - PLA).
20. For the purpose of check of efficiency of PLA on each OPO at least once a year the educational alarm with challenge of division of rescue service (further - ASS), the emergency rescue forming (further - ASF) servicing object, according to the plan, approved as the head of the organization is carried out.
21. Carrying out educational alarm does not cause violation of the works which are conducted on OPO.
22. Tasks of carrying out educational alarm are:
1) check of readiness of object, workers to rescuing of people and liquidation of accident;
2) check of compliance of PLA to actual position on object;
3) check of readiness of divisions of ASS (ASF) servicing object.
23. The educational alarm is carried out by the technical lead of the organization together with representatives of territorial subdivision of authorized body and ASS (ASF).
24. Specific date of educational alarm on object according to the plan is determined by the joint solution of management of the organization and ASS (ASF). Employees of OPO are not informed on date and time of carrying out educational alarm.
25. Persons leading carrying out educational alarm before the doctrine explain to the checking persons (controllers) of their obligation and acquaint them with the plan of carrying out educational alarm.
All controllers by the fixed time take the places specified in respect of carrying out educational alarm.
26. The controller, it is entrusted to them to make the message on "accident", in due time from the place of "accident" calls the dispatcher (on duty) of object about "accident", having specified its place and nature.
27. The controller who is at the dispatcher of object (on duty) acquaints them with the list of persons and organizations which are not notified on "accident", and watches timeliness of challenge of the notified persons and organizations.
28. Checking control actions of the responsible works manager for liquidation of accident, the head of rescue operations, persons which arrived to "accident" according to the distribution of obligations provided by the liquidation plan of accidents, paying special attention on their actions during initial stage of "accident".
29. Controllers, everyone on the post, check actions of workers, departments ASS (ASF), condition of the technical means which are subject to use in case of accident, condition of emergency exits.
30. In case of educational alarm are established:
1) notification method about "accidents" and time spent for it;
2) time of challenge and arrival time of division of ASS (ASF) for object;
3) arrival time of officials who are informed on "accident" on object;
4) time spent for exit (withdrawal) of people (if such conclusion is provided by PLA) from the "emergency" site to the safe place;
5) accomplishment by the responsible works manager on liquidation of accident and persons of control of actions for conclusion of people and on liquidation of "accident", the provided PLA;
6) water availability in the fire-proof pipeline in the place of "accident" (in case of "fire"), its pressure and expense at the place of "fire", time spent for water supply directly to the center of "fire";
7) compliance of actions of employees of PLA, knowledge them emergency exits, availability of individual protection equipment and ability to use them;
8) ability of workers to extinguish the fire at the initial moment of its origin;
9) ability of workers to provide the first pre-medical medical care by "victim" in case of "accident";
10) completeness of the equipment taken by departments ASS (ASF) by the form to "accident" and ability to use it;
11) accomplishment of tasks by departments on conclusion of people, carrying out of "victims" and rendering the first pre-medical medical care to them;
12) teamwork and clearness of interaction of staff of ASS (ASF);
13) accomplishment of tasks by departments on liquidation of "accident";
14) ability of rescuers to establish connection and to use alarm code during the work in the zagazirovanny atmosphere;
15) ability of commanders of departments to calculate oxygen consumption in case of movement along different routes to the place of "accident" and back;
16) actions of the commander of department and ability to direct department in zagazirovanny sites;
17) availability of fire extinguishing means (fire extinguishers, sand or inert dust) on the "emergency" site;
18) readiness of transport for evacuation of people from the "emergency" site and delivery of departments ASS (ASF) to the place of "accident".
31. After the termination of educational alarm, ASS (ASF) checking together with the controllers, heads and workers of object, commanders of the relevant divisions participating in liquidation of "accident" carry out analysis of educational alarm.
32. Controllers report on provision compliance on the checked site of object of PLA, on readiness of workers of sites, divisions of ASS (ASF).
33. On materials of check and analysis of educational alarm the statement in which all revealed shortcomings are noted is drawn up and actions for their elimination with indication of completion dates and responsible persons for their accomplishment based on which the head of the organization issues the order on elimination of noted shortcomings or violations of requirements of industrial safety, entering of the corresponding corrections or amendments into the liquidation plan of accidents are planned.
34. The act of the carried-out educational alarm is handed to the head of the organization, the commander of the checked division of ASS (ASF).
Instructions about remedial action, noted in the act, are drawn up by the order on the organization, and on ASS (ASF) - the order on group or the headquarters of ASS (ASF).
35. In orders actions of particular persons are reflected, the violations of established procedure of conducting works allowed by them in case of liquidation of "accident" are given.
36. Control over the implementation of the offers stated in the act is imposed on heads of OPO and ASS (ASF).
37. On the territory of bakeries and macaroni factories it is provided at least two entrances (departures), one of which is reserve.
For productions capacity to 10 tons per day allows one entrance.
38. Gate for entrance (departure) are mechanized, have the locking devices eliminating possibility of their spontaneous opening and closing, are equipped with the sound alarm system warning about traffic circulation.
Width of gate of automobile entrances on the territory of the organizations is accepted on the greatest width of cars plus 1,5 of meter, but there is at least meter 4,5, and width of gate for railway entrances - meter 4,9 suffices.
39. For journey of road transport on the territory of the company roads with hard surface are arranged. Width of drives in case of one-way traffic is at least meter 3,5, in case of bilateral - 6 meters.
In places of crossing of highways and ways the continuous floorings laid at the level of head of rails are arranged. Width of walking paths is at least 1 meter.
40. In case of entrance on the territory the traffic pattern of motor transport is hung out.
In all places constituting danger warning (alarm) labels and signs of safety according to ST of RK state standard specification P 12.4.026-2002 are established.
41. Width of the covered drives of automobile scales and 3,5 intakes of meter, height of no more 3,5 of meter. At exit gate of automobile scales the directing columns at distance of 1 meter from gate are established.
42. Motor transport motion speed in the territory is limited no more than 5 kilometers per hour, in workshops - no more than 3 kilometers per hour.
43. The turnaround area or circular driving through the territory which sizes are expected use of heavy-load cars is provided.
Platforms for unloading of tare loads are arranged according to overall dimensions of the applied transport.
The stage device for unloading of raw materials is provided in container by meter 1,2 height flush with floor of storage facilities.
44. Reception branch pipes for acceptance of liquid auxiliary raw materials (treacle, vegetable oil, serum) on warehouse are closed and located under canopy.
45. Expedition stage height in case of tray leave of products is established by equal 0,65 of meter, and in case of container - meter 1,2.
46. The distance between the vehicles standing one after another is allowed at least 1 meter, and between standing nearby - meter 1,5 suffices. Between the building and board of the vehicle the distance of at least 0,8 of meter is observed, the otboyny bar is established.
47. The territory of the company is kept clean. Drives and passes are free for movement, are leveled, have no ruts, holes, are lit at night.
48. In summer dry time the drives and passes adjoining production, administration and sanitary and household rooms pour down.
In winter time drives, paths, platforms, platforms and outside ladders are cleared of snow and ice, and in case of ice accretion fall down sand.
49. Drains (ditches) for removal of atmospheric waters are cleared and contain in good repair.
50. Bridges, drives, transitions, platforms contain in good repair, are equipped with indexes, at night are lit.
51. Underground storage tanks, wells, fire reservoirs are closed and protected from all directions.
52. Fire reservoirs are designated by the light index at night.
53. Chaotic storage of materials, details, the equipment is not allowed in the territory. Materials, products, the equipment, metal scrap are placed in the allocated place.
54. Storage in the territory of object of grain waste, pod and dust is not allowed by open method.
55. In case of unpacked loading, unloading of products and waste devices, the warning zapyleny territories are provided.
56. Similar devices are provided in case of acceptance and leave of grain, flour, compound feeds and other types of mealy raw materials and finished goods from rail and road transport.
57. The distance from dustbins to factory buildings makes at least 25 meters.
58. Cleaning of dustbins is made with the subsequent disinfection in warm season 20 percentage solution of svezhegasheny lime or 10 percentage solution of chloric lime (1 kilograms on 10 liters of water).
59. Waste disposal and garbage is made by transport which use for transportation of raw materials and finished goods is not allowed, according to the schedule approved by the technical lead.
60. Height of rooms from floor to bottom of speakers of designs of overlapping (covering) is at least 2,2 of meters.
61. The device the platform locks and doors of production rooms corresponds PK 2.02-05-2009 Construction Norms and Regulations.
62. The internal surface of walls, ceilings, the bearing structures, doors, floors of production rooms, internal surfaces of walls of the silos and bunkers which are built in factory buildings without ledges and hollows, allows to make their cleaning easily.
63. In rooms with natural lighting everyone is provided in windows at least two opening (for floors is higher than the first - in the building) shutters or window leaves with square manual opening at least 1 meter.
64. The total area of shutters or window leaves is at least floor area percent 0,2, for nadsilosny floors - percent 0,3. Filling of apertures with glass blocks is not allowed.
65. The device of window covers provides possibility of rubbing and repair of outside surface of windows directly from rooms.
66. The windows located at the height less than 1 meter from floor have barriers on all width. Barrier height from floor 1 meter.
67. Rooms for packaging of finished goods are isolated from other production and storage facilities.
68. Auxiliary rooms for service personnel are placed in separate buildings.
It is allowed to have auxiliary rooms in extensions in end face of factory buildings except for of zernoochistitelny departments.
69. In factory buildings it is allowed to have: dispatching office, the room for heating of workers, valtserezny workshop, utility rooms without permanent stay of people.
70. The container which was in the use is processed in certain rooms for sorting, cleaning, repair and disinfection.
71. Rooms are heated and have supply and exhaust ventilation. Rooms for disinfection of container are isolated from the room where processing of container before disinfection is made.
72. The Valtserezny workshop is located in the isolated room located on the floor of valtsovy machines. Movement of rollers is mechanized.
73. The places intended for storage of microelements, vitamins, enzymes and other additives are isolated from the main production rooms.
74. Rooms where constitute enrichment mixes, are equipped with supply and exhaust ventilation, walls become covered with waterproof material.
75. Rooms for preparation of suspensions for protravlivaniye of seeds of corn are isolated from other rooms and have supply and exhaust ventilation.
76. Chemicals for protravlivaniye of seeds are stored in the certain isolated room.
77. The barriers located in factory buildings, platforms, mezzanines, priyamk on which processing equipment is placed are designed steel, trellised, by 1,0 height meter, barriers continuous - on height of 150 millimeters from floor.
78. On roof trellised barriers by height of at least 0,6 of meter from fireproof materials, installation of the equipment on roof are provided, height of barriers - is at least meter 1,0.
79. Placement of the main productions in basement and semibasement rooms is not allowed.
80. Treat the main production: raw materials preparation, batch, molding, rasstoyka of the test, baking of products, drying of semifinished products, packing and packaging of finished products, conversion of technology waste, sink and storage of matrixes, ostyvochny department and expedition.
81. Floors have equal, strong covering, in rooms with dusty productions cleaning of covering is provided.
82. Floors of production rooms with wet processes shall be waterproof.
83. Floors in rooms where acids, alkalis or other aggressive liquids are applied or contain (barmy department, rooms for sink of container, matrixes, preparations of the washing solutions, the charging station and others), are made of the material steady against impact of these substances and have bias for drain.
84. In rooms where aggressive liquids are applied and stored, floors are made of nonflammable materials.
85. In the isolated rooms sites are located: proseivatelny, cleanings of sacks and their storage, preparation of icing sugar, preparation of breading flour, preparation of liquid yeast, rye ferments and the concentrated lactic ferments, preparations of raw materials for production, furnace departments of the furnaces using solid fuel, rooms for account tanks of liquid fuel, washing departments (container, matrixes, stock), rooms where there are water tanks for reserve water, mechanical workshops, razmolny department.
Rooms in which turbo-blowers, compressors are placed are isolated, and the equipment is installed on the anti-vibration basis.
86. Ways of evacuation provide bystry exit of people from rooms. Schemes of evacuation are hung out on each floor. At least two emergency exits are provided. The doors intended for evacuation open in the direction of exit from the room and the building.
87. Height of loading of warehouses grain is specified on warehouse walls firm line on all perimeter of warehouse with warning labels.
88. The finished goods warehouses located above the first floor are provided with descents and vehicles for cargo transfer.
89. In storage building of tare loads on the first floor at end face it is allowed to have the charging station for accumulator lift trucks. The number of at the same time charged batteries no more than five. The charging station separates from other storage facilities walls with overlappings and has the isolated exit.
90. The device of windows in outside walls and intake of outside air for ventilation over premises of the charging station is not allowed.
91. In the mechanized grain warehouses with flat floors including equipped with aero trenches over outlets on the conveyor on their center the vertical columns protecting working from tightening in funnel are established.
For warehouses with chanceless gallery installation of pyramidal lattices is allowed. Height of lattices is established on meter 0,5 above the maximum height of embankment of grain. Distance between cross levels of no more 0,25 of meters. The axis of lattice matches with the center of the outlet.
92. Operation of the grain mechanized warehouses without vertical columns or pyramidal lattices is not allowed.
93. In case of floor storage of compound feeds, bran, pod, muchka, meal and other not grain components of compound feeds in the mechanized warehouses with flat floors and lower (through passage or chanceless) gallery self-flowing production on the lower conveyor is not allowed. When loading warehouse are left free at least one final device and the free area for investment of funds of portable mechanization. Other hatches or final devices which are under embankment are closed.
Movement of embankment to the final device is performed by funds of mechanization from the area of warehouses, free from product, at the same time workers are in the place, free from product.
In process of release of warehouse removal of covers from the subsequent outlets is made.
Galleries of warehouses through passage are equipped with exhaust forced or natural ventilation.
94. In each mechanized warehouse with self-flowing release of grain at least two feet buttons outside of warehouse, by one button from each party for emergency stop of the conveyor of the lower gallery are established. The "start-up" and "stop" buttons are also at the conveyor electric motor.
95. In rooms of the bulk warehouses of flour relating to explosion-fire-hazardous the easily dumped designs (windows, lamps) are provided by total area 0,03 square suffices meter on 1 cubic meter of the room.
96. In warehouses for raising (lowering) of load on height of more 1,5 of meter ladders, gravitational descents, elevators and other devices for descent and load lifting are established. Floors of storage facilities correspond PK 2.02-05-2009 Construction Norms and Regulations.
97. Doors of storage facilities open outside. Doors of explosion-fire-hazardous storage facilities have fixing in open provision and correspond PK 2.02-05-2009 Construction Norms and Regulations.
98. Doorways for cargo flows in warehouses for tare loads are allowed by width of at least 1,95 of meter and height of at least 2,4 of meter.
99. Width of drives in warehouses on which transport moves (carts, electric lift trucks) is allowed at least width of transport plus 0,8 of meter, but meter 2,1 in case of one-way traffic suffices at least the double maximum width of loaded transport plus 1,5 of meter - in case of the passer.
100. Bulk warehouses of flour of open or partially open type are equipped with easy canopies. For servicing of the upper part of bunkers of warehouses of open and partially open types the general platform of servicing with ladders of mid-flight type is provided. Platforms and ladders have the barriers at least 1 meter high which are sewn up low on meter 0,15 height. Floorings of platforms and steps are made of corrugated or prosechny steel.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.