It is registered
Ministry of Justice
On February 20, 2015 No. 36155
of December 23, 2014 No. 1101n
About approval of Rules on labor protection in case of accomplishment of electrowelding and gas-welding works
According to article 209 of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation (Russian Federation Code, 2002, No. 1, Art. 3; 2006, No. 27, Art. 2878; 2009, No. 30, Art. 3732; 2011, No. 30, Art. 4586; 2013, No. 52, the Art. 6986) and subitem 5.2.28 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of June 19, 2012 No. 610 (The Russian Federation Code, 2012, No. 26, Art. 3528; 2013, No. 22, Art. 2809; No. 36, Art. 4578; No. 37, Art. 4703; No. 45, Art. 5822; No. 46, Art. 5952; 2014, No. 21, Art. 2710; No. 32, Art. 4499; to No. 36, of the Art. 4868), I order:
1. Approve Rules on labor protection in case of accomplishment of electrowelding and gas-welding works according to appendix.
M. A. Topilin
to the Order of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation of December 23, 2014 No. 1101n
1. Rules on labor protection in case of accomplishment of electrowelding and gas-welding works (further - Rules) establish the state normative requirements of labor protection in case of accomplishment of electrowelding and gas-welding works.
Rules are obligatory for execution by employers - legal entities and physical persons irrespective of their forms of business and patterns of ownership (except for employers - the physical persons who are not individual entrepreneurs) and the workers consisting with them in employment relationships in case of accomplishment of electrowelding and gas-welding works.
2. Rules extend to the workers performing electrowelding and gas-welding works, using in the enclosed space or in the open air the stationary, figurative and portable electrowelding and gas-welding installations intended for accomplishment of engineering procedures of welding, naplavka are sharp melting (dividing and superficial) and weldings using pressure, including:
1) arc and plasma welding, naplavka, are sharp;
2) atomic and hydrogen welding;
3) electron beam welding;
4) laser welding and cutting (welding and cutting by light beam);
5) electroslag welding;
6) weldings by contact warming up;
7) contact or diffusive welding, dugokontaktny welding;
8) gas welding and gas cutting of metals (further - workers).
3. Responsibility for accomplishment of Rules is conferred on the employer.
On the basis of Rules and requirements of technical documentation of the organization manufacturer of specific types of the electrowelding, gas-welding equipment and tool by the employer instructions for labor protection are developed for professions and (or) types of the performed works which affirm the local regulation of the employer, taking into account opinion of the relevant trade-union organ or other representative employees of representative body (in the presence).
4. In case of application of methods of works, materials, the industrial equipment, the equipment and the tool, requirements to which safe application are not provided by Rules, in case of accomplishment of electrowelding and gas-welding works it is necessary to be guided by requirements of the corresponding regulatory legal acts containing the state normative requirements of labor protection and requirements of technical documentation of the organization manufacturer.
5. The employer provides:
1) content of the electrowelding, gas-welding equipment and tool in good repair and their operation according to requirements of Rules and technical documentation of the organization manufacturer;
2) training of workers in labor protection and examination of requirements of labor protection;
3) control of observance by workers of requirements of instructions for labor protection.
6. In case of accomplishment of electrowelding and gas-welding works on workers impact of harmful and (or) dangerous production factors is possible, including:
1) short circuit of electric chain through body of the person;
2) the raised gas contamination of air of the working area, availability in air of the working area of harmful aerosols;
3) the increased or lowered air temperature of the working area;
4) the increased temperature of the processed material, products, the external surface of the equipment and internal surface of the closed spaces, the melted metal;
5) ultra-violet and infrared radiation;
6) the increased light brightness in case of welding process implementation;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.