of February 9, 2015 No. 43
About approval of the Regulations on classification system of dangers of chemical substances / mixes and requirements to elements of informing on danger: to marking and Material safety data sheet
For the purpose of ensuring safe management of chemicals, public health care and the environment from harmful effects of chemicals and their mixes, suppression of illicit business volume, and also in view of provisions of international treaties in the field of the address of chemical products which party is the Kyrgyz Republic according to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve Regulations on classification system of dangers of chemical substances / mixes and requirements to elements of informing on danger: to marking and the Material safety data sheet according to appendix.
2. To the Ministry of Agriculture and Land Reclamation of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Ministry of Energy and Industry of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Ministry of Economics of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Ministry of emergency situations of the Kyrgyz Republic, National Statistical Committee of the Kyrgyz Republic (under approval), to the State agency of environmental protection and forestry under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, to the State Agency for Geology and Mineral Resources under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, The state inspectorate for veterinary and phytosanitary safety under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic and State inspectorate for ecological and technical safety under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic in six-months time from the date of entry into force of this resolution in accordance with the established procedure to make in the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic offers on modification of the corresponding regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of management of chemicals.
3. To the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic, State inspectorate for veterinary and phytosanitary safety under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, State inspectorate for ecological and technical safety under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic and the State Customs Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, within the competence, since March 1, 2015, in the procedure established by the law to perform the subjects of entrepreneurship performing production, import (export), transportation, storage, use, utilization of chemicals:
- on marking availability on the chemical products informing on dangerous properties of chemical products, and the accompanying documentation (Material safety data sheet) according to requirements of this resolution;
- on reliability and completeness of information for the consumer on consumer packaging and the accompanying documentation.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of agro-industrial complex and ecology of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
J. K. Otorbayev
to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of February 9, 2015 No. 43
1. This Regulations on classification system of dangers of chemical substances / mixes and requirements to elements of informing on danger: to marking and the Material safety data sheet (further - the Provision) installs single system of classification of chemical substances / mixes and the requirement to elements of informing on danger: to marking and Material safety data sheet.
2. Requirements of this provision are obligatory for all legal entities and physical persons performing activities for production (production) and turnover of chemical substances / mixes, rendering services in the field of retail trade by chemical products in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic and also for officials, representatives to exercise the state supervision of observance of requirements of this provision.
3. Actions of this provision do not extend on:
- minerals in bedding condition;
- finished pharmaceutical products and medicines of veterinary appointment;
- finished perfumery and cosmetic goods;
- the chemical products which are source of ionizing radiation (including waste of such products), regarding classification, marking and informing on the dangers caused by radiation availability;
- finished food products, biological active additives and nutritional supplements, and also ready forages for animals;
- products as a part of products which in the course of the address do not change the chemical composition and aggregate state, are not subject to processes of destruction and oxidation, are not formed by the dust, vapors and aerosols containing the dangerous chemicals making harmful effects on life and/or health of the person, life and/or health of animals, plants, the environment, property of physical persons and legal entities, the state-owned and municipal property;
- production wastes and consumption of chemical products if they are not subject to conversion, and also do not come to the market of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- the chemical products falling under action of the procedure of customs transit through single customs area of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Sign of danger (pictogram) - the graphical representation transferring specific information on danger of chemical products on which, depending on type and class of danger of products, one of symbols of danger plus other graphical elements, such as frame, background or color is represented;
classification of chemicals - reference of substances to specific class (subclass, type) of danger according to criteria of danger on the basis of SGS;
the short characteristic of danger - set of the standard phrases allowing to establish category of danger of products and degree of this danger;
criteria of danger - quantitative and (or) high-quality values of condition of chemical products based on which assessment of type and level of dangerous impact is created;
the address of chemical products - the stages of product lifecycle including its production, transportation, storage, application, removal (destruction, utilization) and trade, turnover in the territory of the country (import, export and transit);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.