It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On March 6, 2015 No. 173
of February 28, 2015 No. 102
About the Concept of improvement of school food in educational institutions of the Republic of Tajikistan
According to article 17 of the Constitutional law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan" and for the purpose of ensuring health of children of school age by means of improvement of their food in educational institutions of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve the Concept of improvement of school food in educational institutions of the Republic of Tajikistan it (is applied).
2. To the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Republic of Tajikistan together with the relevant ministries and departments and local executive bodies of the government within annually provided means of the Government budget and at the expense of other sources which are not prohibited by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan to take necessary measures for accomplishment of the Concept of improvement of school food in educational institutions of the Republic of Tajikistan.
3. To the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Republic of Tajikistan annually till December 15 to inform the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan on the course of accomplishment of this Concept.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of February 28, 2015 No. 102
1. The concept of improvement of school food in educational institutions of the Republic of Tajikistan (further - the Concept) is developed by Interdepartmental coordination council on development "The concept of school food in the Republic of Tajikistan" with assistance of the World food programme of the United Nations (further - the UN runway) and technical support of Institute of Industry Food non-governmental organization (Russian Federation) within the Project of development of the runway of the UN 200120 "Simplification of availability of education to the children who are in vulnerable provision".
2. This Concept determines the purposes, the main directions, tasks and mechanisms of realization of state policy of the Republic of Tajikistan in the sphere of development of school food.
3. This Concept is basis for development and implementation of actions on development of school food and considers importance of providing students with healthy food for development of educational potential, ensuring food security, increase in welfare of the population, and also social and economic development of the country.
4. The legal basis of the Concept the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Constitutional law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan" constitute, the laws of the Republic of Tajikistan "About education" and "About protection of health of the population", other laws and regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also the international legal acts recognized by Tajikistan.
5. This Concept is developed taking into account domestic and foreign practice of the organization of school food, including fifteen years' practice of program implementation of school food of the runway of the UN.
6. Provisions of the Concept shall be considered in case of development of national programs of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan in education, health cares, increases in welfare of the population and development of agro-industrial complex.
7. The decrease in national incomes from export caused by the crisis phenomena in world economy, dependence on import of food and insufficient development of system of social support of the vulnerable population threaten food security of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also interfere with the solution of tasks of social and economic development. Despite intensive development of the agricultural sector, the Republic of Tajikistan continues to import considerable part of food, including necessary and for the organization of school food.
8. School food is recognized as the effective instrument of increase in attendance in initial educational institutions. After civil war the level of attendance of initial educational institutions constituted only 70 percent, gradually this indicator increased and, now, reached enough high values, including thanks to the Program of school food realized with assistance of the runway since 1999. In addition, the Program of school food proved the efficiency in increase in attention and intellectual capability of pupils.
9. School food is performed within the project of development of the runway of the UN 200120 now "Simplification of availability of education to the children who are in vulnerable provision" and covers 355 thousand children studying in 2000 rural initial educational institutions of 52 regions of Tajikistan. Within the program of the runway of the UN performs delivery of products (flour, leguminous, vegetable oil and salt), in case of simultaneous contribution of parents and local executive bodies of the government regarding delivery of fresh fruit, vegetables, meat, eggs and partial payment of expenses on fuel, salary of cooks and baking of bread.
10. The purposes of the current Program of school food are completely approved with the Strategy of increase in welfare of the population of Tajikistan for 2013 - 2015, with the National strategy of development of education till 2020 and the Framework programme of the UN on development.
11. Now school food though is not determined as the separate direction of state policy of the Republic of Tajikistan, but its legal bases are steady.
12. For the purpose of improvement of current status of school food in the Republic of Tajikistan, this Concept includes recommendations about development and implementation of short-term, medium-term and long-term programs by means of the National strategy of school food and package of measures with participation of all relevant sectors of the Government and civil society, and also partners.
13. Based on preliminary results, improvement of school food in the Republic of Tajikistan shall include implementation of actions in the following directions:
a) development of the corresponding regulatory framework is necessary for ensuring compliance to international standards on availability of nutrients and cooking, and also for determination of procedure for financing and investment of the Program of school food from the state and private sources;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.