of December 23, 2014 No. 164
About approval of Rules of forming, collection, storage, use and issue of documents of National kartografo-geodetic fund of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to Item 5 of article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 3, 2002 "About geodesy and cartography" and the subitem 1) article 10 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 15, 2013 "About the state services" PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To committee on cases of construction, housing and communal services and management of land resources of the Ministry of national economy (to Aytmukhametov K. K.) provide in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) official publication of this order in information system of law of Ad_let and in mass media;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the Vice-minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan Uskenbayev K. A.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 23, 2014 No. 164
1. These rules of forming, collection, storage, use and issue of documents of National kartografo-geodetic fund of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further – Rules) are developed according to Item 5 of article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About geodesy and cartography" (further – the Law), the subitem 2) of article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About National Archive Fund and archives" and the subitem 1) of article 10 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About the state services" and determine procedure for forming, collection, storage, use and issue of documents of National kartografo-geodetic fund of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further – Fund).
In case of modification and (or) amendments in these rules regarding rendering the state service the authorized body in the field of geodesy and cartography within ten working days after state registration of the order which provides modification and (or) amendments informs Fund, the operator of information and communication infrastructure of "the electronic government" and Single contact center on the made changes and (or) additions.
2. Documents of Fund are represented by set of the geodetic, topographical, cartographic, hydrographic, aerokosmosjemochny, gravimetric materials and data obtained as a result of implementation of geodetic and cartographic activities and having nation-wide cross-industry, special and (or) industry values.
Documents of Fund the list of materials and data according to appendix 1 to these rules is included.
3. Documents of Fund are created in the directions of geodetic and cartographic activities taking into account scales and terms of their storage.
For convenience of use pointers in which the scheme of placement of documents of Fund is given are constituted.
4. The physical persons and legal entities performing geodetic and cartographic activities gratuitously represent one copy of copies of the geodetic and cartographic materials and data which are subject to inclusion in Fund with preserving copyright created by them.
Materials and the supplied, containing information constituting the state secrets are contributed to Fund according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
5. Documents of Fund in graphical, digital, electronic, photographic, paper and other forms and types are subject to centralized state accounting and storage.
6. Reference of materials and data to structure of Fund, selection of materials and data on storage, and also their destruction on the expiration of storage durations are made based on state examination of value of documents.
7. Documents of Fund concentrate, systematized, considered, placed and are stored on work types in the rooms (storages) which are specially adapted for this purpose.
8. Documents of Fund are used for providing state bodies, physical persons and legal entities for the purpose of carrying out geodetic and cartographic works.
9. Documents of Fund it is provided to state bodies free of charge.
10. Documents of Fund marked "for office use" and the constituting state secrets are issued to state bodies, physical persons and legal entities with the permission of the head of the state body exercising public administration in the field of geodesy and cartography and are subject to return within thirty calendar days after day of completion of their use.
11. Issue to subjects of geodetic and cartographic activities of data on geodetic and cartographic study of the area on sections of planned activities is the state service (further – the state service).
The list of the main requirements to rendering the state service includes characteristics of process, form, content and result of rendering, and also other data taking into account features of provision of the state service in form according to appendix 2 to these rules.
12. For receipt of the state service physical persons and legal entities (further – uslugopoluchatel) direct:
in Committee of geodesy and cartography of the Ministry of digital development, innovations and the aerospace industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further – the service provider):
1) for receipt of materials and geodetic data marked "for office use":
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.