of February 19, 2015 No. 74
About approval of Rules of the termination or temporary restriction of movement of vehicles on roads
According to the subitem 8) of article 9 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 17, 2014 "About traffic" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of the termination or temporary restriction of movement of vehicles on roads.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 19, 2015 No. 74
1. These rules of the termination or temporary restriction of movement of vehicles on roads (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 8) of article 9 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 17, 2014 "About traffic" and determine procedure for the termination or temporary restriction of movement of vehicles by roads.
2. In these rules the following concepts are used:
1) the car of special function - the vehicle intended for transportation and (or) escort of protected persons;
2) army column - group of three and more motorized vehicles of bodies of homeland security, special state bodies, Armed Forces, other troops and military forming of the Republic of Kazakhstan performing military transportations and the following directly one after another on the same driving lane with constantly included headlights accompanied by the head vehicle with the switched-on flashing indicator of blue color or indicators of blue and red colors;
3) it is expensive - all rights of way of the earth or the surface of artificial feature equipped or adapted and used for movement of vehicles (the road includes one or several carriageways, and also tramroads, sidewalks, roadsides and lane lines in case of their availability);
4) traffic - set of the public relations arising in the course of movement of people and loads by means of vehicles or without those within roads;
5) traffic safety - the traffic condition reflecting degree of security of his participants from the road accidents and their effects, and also negative impacts of traffic on ecological conditions, health of the population;
6) traffic safety control - the activities directed to prevention of the road accidents, negative impacts of traffic on ecological conditions, health of the population, decrease in weight of their effects, and also on elimination of such effects;
7) the organization of traffic - complex organizationally legal, normative and methodical, design and survey, organizational and technical, control and supervising, administrative and other actions for management of traffic;
8) the participant of traffic - person which is directly involved in the course of traffic as the pedestrian, the passenger or the driver;
9) owners of roads - physical persons or legal entities, being owners of roads or performing activities for management of roads on the right of economic maintaining or operational management;
10) the road accident (further - road accident) - the event which arose in the course of movement on the road of the vehicle and with its participation, entailed damnification to health, the death of the person, damage of vehicles, constructions, loads or other material damage;
11) the vehicle - the device intended for transportation across roads of people, loads or the equipment installed on it.
3) ROAD ACCIDENT;
7) if railroad crossings do not meet the requirements of safety control of traffic;
ensuring paid access for the purpose of ensuring normative handling capacity of roads;
restriction or prohibition of entrance of certain categories of vehicles at the scheduled time;
traffic restrictions cargo and transit vehicles;
13) holding actions for traffic safety control:
in case of maintenance of cars of special function;
organized bus columns;
4. In case of approach of cases, stipulated in Item 3 these rules, the decision on introduction of black-out or temporary restriction of movement of vehicles on roads is accepted by owners of roads together with authorized bodies within their competence.
5. Owners of roads in case of approach of cases, stipulated in Item 3 these rules, take immediate measures for temporary restriction or the termination of traffic, change of its organization on roads or certain sections of roads with the notification on it of participants of traffic through mass media.
6. In case of approach of cases, stipulated in Item 3 these rules, owners of roads perform acceptance of messages, provide informing on temporary restriction or traffic congestion of vehicles of participants of traffic and territorial subdivisions of authorized body on traffic safety control which carry out the organization of posts and installation of signs on roads.
7. In case of approach of the cases provided by subitems 1), 2), 4), 5) and 11) of Item 3 of these rules the following events are held:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.