of January 23, 2015 No. 55
About approval of Rules of the organization of activities of railway stations
According to subitem 34-20) of Item 2 of article 14 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 8, 2001 "About rail transport" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of the organization of activities of railway stations.
2. To committee of transport of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Asavbayev A. A.) provide:
1) in the procedure established by the legislation state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction of the copy of the order on official publication in mass media and in information system of law of Ad_let of the republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan";
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of Item 2 of this order.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the first vice-minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan Kasymbek Zh. M.
The acting minister on investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 23, 2015 No. 55
1. These rules of the organization of activities of railway stations (further - Rules) are developed according to subitem 34-20) of Item 2 of article 14 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 8, 2001 "About rail transport", determine the procedure for the organization of activities of railway stations in the Republic of Kazakhstan aimed at providing safe and high-quality servicing of passengers at railway stations.
2. In these rules the following determinations are used:
1) additional services - the services rendered to the population at railway stations depending on class of railway stations which are not integral part of course of carriage of passengers;
2) the service provider - person rendering services to passengers (population) at the railway station based on the signed contracts with the owner of the railway station;
3) class of the railway station - the status of the railway station determined depending on amount of attended operations (the provided services) and technical equipment;
4) the owner of the railway station - the person owning on the property right or other legal causes by railway stations and organizing activities of railway stations.
3. Railway stations are integral part of transportation process and perform activities round the clock.
4. Depending on amount of attended operations (services), passenger traffic and technical equipment railway stations are subdivided into classes.
5. Technological purpose of the railway station are ensuring safe, high-quality servicing of passengers in case of arrival, stay and their departure from railway station and provision to the population of services.
6. The railway station shall have ticket offices, rooms for expectation, the sanitary utility spaces including which are specially equipped for disabled people and handicapped national groups, the room of mother and child, objects of information servicing (including the objects connecting passengers with single information reference center), medical aid station and rooms for law-enforcement bodies on transport.
7. Out-of-class and railway stations of the 1st class in addition shall have baggage storages of cabin baggage, the room of long rest of transients, feeding centers, hairdressing salons, shops, trade booths, postal department, exchange point, drugstores, ATMs, payment terminals, the Internet (WI-FI).
All Items of service shall work round the clock and to be easily accessible for disabled people and handicapped national groups.
8. Railway stations are equipped with environmental control system:
2) uninterrupted power supply;
3) fire alarm (emergency notification, management of evacuation of personnel and visitors, automatic fire extinguishing and smoke removal);
4) barrier of external perimeter of stations;
5) video surveillance, with conclusion of monitors in control rooms for law-enforcement bodies on transport;
6) engineering protection (tourniquets, metal detectors).
9. All Items of service shall be easily available to disabled people and handicapped national groups.
9-1. For access for disabled people to services in the field of rail transport at railway stations shall be provided:
1) allocation of places with installation of special route signs for the parking of vehicles of disabled people;
2) adaptation of buildings, entrance to buildings (entrance to the building, ladders), ways of movement in the building for handicapped national groups;
3) the equipment the information signaling devices and communicating device available to disabled people with violations of sight and (or) hearing, according to requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) availability of the person on duty for disabled chair carriage for servicing of disabled people with violations of the musculoskeletal device and other handicapped national groups;
5) the equipment of public toilets cabins for persons moving on for disabled chair carriages;
6) establishment of specialized payphones for persons moving on for disabled chair carriages.
10. Waiting rooms shall be close located to exits to the platform.
11. Ticket offices shall be arranged in the form of the individual cabins isolated from the waiting room. Them it is necessary to have groups, combining on grades of service of passengers.
12. Transitions and exits to passenger platforms and platforms shall be available to disabled people and handicapped national groups (are equipped with the ramps specialized by elevators).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.