of January 21, 2015 No. 31
About approval of the Technique of determination of class of railway stations
According to subitem 34-21) of Item 2 of article 14 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 8, 2001 "About rail transport" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Technique of determination of class of railway stations.
2. To committee of transport of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Asavbayev A. A.) provide:
1) in the procedure established by the legislation state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the direction of the copy on official publication in information system of law of Ad_let of the republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan";
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of Item 2 of this order.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the first vice-minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan Kasymbek Zh. M.
The acting minister on investments to development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the acting minister on investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 21, 2015 No. 31
1. This Technique of determination of class of railway stations (further - technique) is developed according to subitem 34-21) of Item 2 of article 14 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 8, 2001 "About rail transport".
2. For the purpose of application of this technique the following concepts are used:
1) determination of class - the name of group to which this station concerns depending on amount of attended operations and the technical equipment determined by ball system agrees the approved this technique;
2) users - legal entities and individual entrepreneurs who use technical means and the areas of railway stations for implementation of business activity in the field of passenger rail haulings;
3) the railway station - complex of buildings, constructions (including passenger platforms, station transitions and the territory near the station) and other types of property intended for rendering to the population services in transportation by railway transport and to acceptance issue of baggage, cargo baggage depending on class;
4) consumers are railway passengers, visitors of the railway station (including seeing off and meeting passengers).
3. The technique is applied by the authorized body performing management in the field of rail transport and also within stipulated by the legislation the Republic of Kazakhstan, - cross-industry coordination (further - authorized body).
4. Determination of class of the railway station includes the following total indicators:
1) total quantity of the sent passengers in days in annual basis 1 passenger - 1 point;
2) content of station rooms each 100 m2s of the area - 1 point;
3) gradation of balnost by class of railway stations according to appendix to this technique;
4) technical equipment (additional designs and the equipment), including escalators, elevators, electronic boards, pedestrian bridges, underground passages for each object (unit) on point 0,05.
5. The class of the railway station is determined according to the below-stated formula:
To - station class,
П - passengers in days in annual basis,
S - content of station rooms (total area),
T - additional designs and the equipment.
Carrying out mathematical calculations regarding calculation of balnost is determined at the rate of the number of the sent passengers;
carrying out mathematical calculations regarding calculation of balnost is determined according to the area of the building of the railway station specified in log book of the railway station;
summing of the received indicators gives the number of points which determine class.
The fractional number when carrying out mathematical calculations is subject to rounding to integer. If the first of the discarded digits is more than 5, that the last from the kept digits increases per unit of. Increase is made and when the first of the discarded digits is equal to 5.
to the Technique of determination of class of railway stations
Gradation of balnost by class of railway stations
1. Depending on complexity and amount of attended operations stations on gradation are divided into four classes:
2) 1 class;
3) 2nd class;
4) 3rd class;
from 2500 and more points
from 700 to 2499 points
from 300 to 699 points
from 101 to 299 points
2. After carrying out the corresponding calculations the status of stations is given based on payment under the table.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.