of December 31, 2014 No. 1034
About approval of the Standard regulations on Service of social home care and the Minimum quality standards
For the purpose of realization of provisions of the Law on the public assistance No. 547-XV of December 25, 2003 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2004, Art. No. 42-44, 249), with subsequent changes and amendments, and the Law on social services No. 123 of June 18, 2010 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2010, Art. No. 155-158, 541), with subsequent changes, DECIDES: the Government
Standard regulations on Service of social home care according to appendix No. 1;
The minimum quality standards for the organization and functioning of Service of social home care according to appendix No. 2.
2. Service providers of social home care approve own regulations on the organization and functioning based on the specified Standard provision.
3. The expenses connected with the organization and functioning of Service of social home care and application of the minimum quality standards become covered for supplier account of services and are performed within the assignments which are annually provided in the relevant budgets and also the means arriving from sponsors, grants and from other sources according to the legislation.
4. To service providers represent to territorial structures of social security till January 30 of the year following for reporting, the annual statement about activities.
5. To impose control over the implementation of this Resolution on the Ministry of Labour, Social Protection and Family.
Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Economic Affairs
Minister of Finance
Minister of Labour, Social Protection and Family
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of December 31, 2014 No. 1034
1. The standard regulations on Service of social home care (further – the Provision) determine procedure for the organization and functioning, the purpose, tasks and procedure for its financing.
2. The service of social home care (further – Service) is primary social public (the territorial structure of the public assistance created in subordination) or the private service (created by the funds, private non-profit organizations registered according to the legislation, operating in the social sphere).
2-1. The service obtains accreditation according to provisions of the Law No. 129/2012 on accreditation of suppliers of social services.
3. The service performs activities according to this Provision, the Minimum quality standards, the order of body of local public authority of the second level, and also provisions of the current legislation.
4. The concepts used within this provision mean the following:
services of social home care (further – services) – range of services, provided at home to beneficiaries for increase in their level of independence;
the social worker – the person who received special preparation in the field of social home care and providing such services;
multi-profile group - the group of specialists of different areas created by body of local public authority of the first level or the private supplier which enter: the communitarian social assistant, the family doctor or the communitarian medical assistant, the representative of body of local public authority, the representative of civil society, the trade union representative in the territory, the social worker, depending on circumstances, the communal intermediary, and also other necessary specialists who participate in assessment of needs of applicants of home care also formulate conclusions concerning need/lack of need for provision of service of Service.
5. Quality of the provided services is estimated periodically and proceeding from need by the founder and Social inspection.
6. The disputes arising in the sphere of provision of services which cannot be resolved by the parties peacefully, are transferred for consideration to degrees of jurisdiction according to the legislation.
7. Within Service the following types of service are provided:
2) assistance of the following activities:
a) acquisition by financial means of the beneficiary of food, economic and household goods and medicines;
b) cooking, feeding, delivery of hot lunches (if necessary);
c) payment for the account of financial resources of the beneficiary of some utilities;
d) care of housing and economy;
e) delivery of household goods and clothes in laundry, dry-cleaner, repair and their obtaining;
f) implementation of personal hygiene;
g) organization of process of adaptation of housing to individual needs of person;
h) involvement of the beneficiary in public and cultural actions;
i) maintenance communication/assistance in communication with relatives and friends;
j) the organization of process of acquisition and delivery by financial means of the beneficiary of fuel to the house;
k) if necessary kindling of furnaces.
Rendering services is performed according to the description specified in appendix No. 7 to this Provision.
8. The service performs the activities based on the following principles:
1) availability and availability;
3) individual approach;
9. The purpose of Service consists in provision of high-quality services in home care to beneficiaries for improvement of quality of their life.
10. Tasks of Service are:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.