Unofficial translation (c) Soyuzpravoinform LLC
of February 5, 2015 No. 156-VIII
About fundamentals of the state regional policy
This Law determines the main legal, economic, social, ecological, humanitarian and organizational basis of the state regional policy as component of domestic policy of Ukraine, establishes features of recovery of the regions and the territories injured with the armed aggression against Ukraine.
1. In this Law the stated below terms are used in such value:
1) the state regional policy - system of the purposes, actions, means and coordinated actions central and local executive bodies, authorities of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, local government bodies and their officials for providing the high quality level of life of people in all territory of Ukraine taking into account natural, historical, ecological, economic, geographical, demographic and other features of regions, their ethnic and cultural originality;
2) the beneficiary (beneficiary) of the state regional policy - the physical person, group of the physical persons united by certain common interests or signs which live in limits of territorial communities of the region, and also legal entities who act in these communities for the benefit of which the state regional policy is implemented;
3) recovery of the regions and the territories injured with the armed aggression against Ukraine, - complex of the first-priority organizational, financial and other measures directed to the accelerated recovery of objects of critical infrastructure, social infrastructure, subjects to housing and public appointment to the condition allowing to provide return to the region of internally displaced persons and refugees, creating favorable conditions for activities of all subjects of managing;
4) the concerned party of the state regional policy - the physical persons and/or legal entities, territorial communities involved in realization of the state regional policy which can influence process of its implementation and/or whom its results can influence;
5) the macroregion - several regions or their parts united on general signs in which common problems of development within which programs of regional development, special for this territory, are implemented are inherent;
6) the microregion - the part of the region which is characterized by territorial integrity and features of development within which projects of regional development, special for this territory, are implemented;
7) the local development program - the complex of the interconnected tasks and actions of long-term nature directed to achievement of the purposes determined by the strategy of development for territorial community which is drawn up as the document which affirms the relevant village, settlement, city council and is implemented through the projects of local development united by common goal;
8) the program of regional development (investing program of regional development) - complex of the interconnected tasks and actions of medium-term nature directed to achievement of the purposes determined by the State strategy of regional development of Ukraine which is implemented through the projects of regional development united by common goal;
9) the project of local development - complex of the interconnected actions for the solution of the separate problems of development of territorial community directed to goal achievement, determined by the strategy of development for territorial community and/or the plan of recovery and development of territorial community;
10) the project of regional development (the investment project of regional development) - complex of the interconnected actions for the solution of the separate problems of regional development directed to goal achievement, determined by the State strategy of regional development of Ukraine or the regional strategy of development and/or the plan of recovery and development of regions which influences the macroregion, the region or its part which is drawn up as the document in the form established by the legislation which determines actions of project participants, and also the resources necessary for goal achievement of the project during fixed terms;
11) region - Autonomous Republic of Crimea, areas, cities of Kiev and Sevastopol;
12) the regional development program - complex of the interconnected tasks and actions of long-term nature directed to achievement of the purposes determined by the regional development strategy which is integral part of the actions plan on implementation of the regional development strategy and is implemented through the projects of regional development united by common goal;
13) regional development - process of social, economic, ecological, humanitarian and other positive changes in regions;
14) average and long-term planning - function of public administration on election of priorities, determination taking into account the available resources, the purposes and the directions of development, development and accomplishment of the interconnected tasks and actions of social and economic development on average (from three to five years) and long-term (over five years) the periods taking into account the available resources, real and potential hazards;
15) functional type of the territory - the macroregion, the microregion or territorial community which are characterized by set of general social, spatial, ecological, economic, safety and other features.
1. The purpose of the state regional policy is creation of conditions for the dynamic, balanced development of Ukraine and its regions, providing their social and economic unity, increase in level of living of the population, creation of safe conditions, observance of the social standards for each citizen guaranteed by the state irrespective of its residence.
1. The state regional policy is implemented on the basis of the following principles:
1) legality - compliance of the Constitution and to the laws of Ukraine, international treaties which consent to be bound is provided by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine;
2) cooperation - coordination of the purposes, priorities, tasks, measures and actions central and local executive bodies, authorities of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, local government bodies, ensuring cooperation between them during forming and realization of the state regional policy;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.