of January 14, 2015 No. 36-r
About acceptance of temporary emergency measures in the market of electrical energy
1. For the purpose of ensuring reliable, smooth (stable) operation of the integrated power system of Ukraine, prevention of emergencies and damage of electrical power installations, their elements and constructions to agree with the offer of the Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry on acceptance in the market of electrical energy of such temporary emergency measures:
1) the National commission performing state regulation in spheres of power and utilities on the appeal of the Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry - providing:
adjustments of rates for production of electrical energy, including to producers which work according to price requests (by establishment of marginal restriction of price of system, the indicators used for determination of the prices for maneuverability and working capacity, etc.), and sizes of "green rate";
establishment of additional payments (allowance, discount) to electric power producers;
adjustments of rates for transfer of electrical energy;
adjustments of investing programs of licensees;
changes of algorithm of distribution of means of the wholesale market of electrical energy of Ukraine and standard rates of money transfer on current accounts of suppliers of electrical energy;
2) the state company "The national energy company "Ukrenergo" in coordination with the Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry proceeding from the available fuel reserves for production of electrical energy by thermal power plants of the power generation companies depending on brands of coal, condition of power networks and other energy equipment:
determination of admissible level of decrease in reserve of the power generating capacities;
establishment of requirements concerning schedules (daily, week, etc.) and production volumes of electrical energy on the separate power generation companies (by power units);
establishment of temporary restrictions of production of electrical energy, including to producers from alternative energy sources;
ensuring compliance with the set capacity limits;
establishment of temporary restrictions on handling capacity of interstate power networks of Ukraine, and also determination of conditions of implementation and amounts of interstate overflowing of electrical energy;
ensuring control over the implementation of tasks on restriction of consumption of electrical energy and capacity with involvement of the State inspectorate for energy supervision of the modes of consumption of electrical and heat energy;
3) state company "Energorynok":
development together with the state company "The national energy company "Ukrenergo" taking into account schedules and production volumes of electrical energy of load graphs of power supply system of Ukraine;
charge of payments for electrical energy to her producers who work according to price requests for which schedules and production volumes of electrical energy, for the ceiling price of system are established;
4) the State inspectorate for operation of power plants and networks and the State inspectorate for energy supervision of the modes of consumption of electrical and heat energy to resolve conducting checks of subjects of the market of electrical energy concerning the modes and reliability of operation of the capital equipment during the autumn and winter period of 2014/15.
2. To the Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry three days before the termination of effective period of this order to inform the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on condition of its accomplishment.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
A. P. Yatsenyuk
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.