of February 20, 2015 No. 118
About consumption of electrical energy and natural gas in 2015
For the purpose of decrease in consumption of electrical energy and natural gas, increase in share of local types of fuel in boiler and oven fuel and according to subitem 2.1 of Item 2 of the Directive of the President of the Republic of Belarus of June 14, 2007 "Economy and economy - the main factors of economic safety of the state" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 3
1. To the republican state bodies and other state organizations subordinated to the Government of the Republic of Belarus, regional executive committees and the Minsk Gorispolkom to bring to the subordinates belonging to processing industry (who are part, system) the legal entities and economic societies from shares of the state in authorized fund more than 50 percent and annual consumption of energy resources more than 1 thousand tons of conditional fuel of task on decrease in consumption of electrical energy and natural gas for production needs (except for the natural gas used as raw materials and for development of electrical energy by own power sources and also the electrical energy and natural gas used by own power sources for development of the heat energy released to other legal entities and the population) in 2015 to the level of 2014 in total amount for 3 percent at least.
2. To regional executive committees and the Minsk Gorispolkom in coordination with Department on energy efficiency of the State committee on standardization to establish for the organizations of housing and communal services which property is in utility property, the boiler equipment using natural gas and the local types of fuel, monthly tasks on use of local types of fuel taking into account the greatest possible loading of the boiler equipment having on balance.
3. Offer the Ministry of Economics for the legal entities who did not provide accomplishment of the tasks specified in Items 1 and 2 of this resolution since work results for February, 2015 to increase twice the rates for electrical energy and the natural gas prices consumed over the amounts established by these tasks which were at least established according to the legislation (further, unless otherwise specified, - the raising coefficients).
4. Determine that legal entities in exceptional cases have the right to submit the petition for non-use to them the raising coefficients on condition of accomplishment of actions of the program of energy saving for 2015, growth of amounts of industrial output (works, services), implementation of investment and innovative projects (including carrying out construction, commissioning and works on improvement of quality of the made products), accomplishment of capital repairs.
6. To the state committee on standardization in coordination with the Department of Energy to determine procedure of payments of amounts of electrical energy and the natural gas necessary for task performance specified in Item 1 of this resolution and the amounts of electrical energy and natural gas paid by the legal entities who did not provide task performance, specified in Items 1 and 2 of this resolution using the raising coefficients.
7. Provide to Department of Energy the direction of the funds received by the power supplying and gas supplying organizations being respectively part of the national production association of power industry of Belenergo and national production association on fuel and gasification of Beltopgaz as a result of application of the raising coefficients for financing of actions for energy saving.
8. The personal responsibility for ensuring task performance, specified in Items 1 and 2 of this resolution to assign to heads of the republican state bodies and other state organizations subordinated to the Government of the Republic of Belarus, regional executive committees and Minsk Gorispolkom.
9. Operation of this resolution does not extend on the legal entities who are in the procedure of economic insolvency (bankruptcy).
10. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the State committee on standardization, the Department of Energy, regional executive committees and the Minsk Gorispolkom according to their competence.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of February 20, 2015 No. 118
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.